Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Who has changed the seat...and to what did you change to?  (Read 14456 times)

Gkup

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2016 Street Glide
Re: Who has changed the seat...and to what did you change to?
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2016, 04:23:26 PM »

Thanks Wild Hog, I really dig the looks of that seat on you bike. Did you say it is more comfortable than the OEM seat that came with your Glide?

Wild Hog 4

• Senior CVO Member
    • CVO3: 2018 CVO Road Glide
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2016, 02:36:47 AM »

There's no comparison between stock and the le pera, however the stock seat is much better than previous years by far, stock seat is good for 2hrs max for me compared to several hours on the le Pera ...... When you getting your new bike ?, I've seen that blue liquorice colour a few weeks ago and it sure is sweet  :)
Ride free brothers!

Gkup

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2016 Street Glide
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2016, 06:16:46 AM »

The new bike is in a truck somewhere between York and Iowa. I'm hoping it's here today. Really looking forward to getting it in to my garage. It's pretty cold here so breaking it in will likely take a couple of months. Since this is my forth Glide, he will be named "Clyde the 4th". I'm going to miss Clyde the 3td (12 street glide CVO) he's the best bike I've owned and Ive had many. He and I pounded out approx 40k miles since I've had him. From Iowa to Daytona to the mountains in Glacier. Sturgis to Idaho to New Orleans, and all States between. Never had a single issue
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.329 seconds with 22 queries.