Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: 2013 gold cvo breakout  (Read 12002 times)

psdj52

Re: 2013 gold cvo breakout
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2013, 08:25:39 AM »

I highly doubt there will be a 2014 CVO Breakout. I have a Gold Dust CVO Breakout. It looks perfect. You can see very fine lines in the finish. I love the look and to be honest you really have to take a very close look to even see it. The MOCO never intended the look to be a perfectly smooth finish other wise they would have chromed the top on the Black and Silver and the Gold Dust models.

wpk

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2013, 09:27:35 AM »

I have had my black/silver BO for 6 months...I'm pretty meticulous with all our bikes.  Just this week I noticed 3 small marks on the tank.  I'm certain they weren't there before or I would have noticed them.  They are under the clear...no scratch on the surface.  Is that description consistent with what you experienced?  About how long is the mark in your pic?  Mine are very small...about 3MM I would say.  Did HD resolve this for you?  If so, what did they do?  Thank you in advance for any information.

thewasteguy

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2014, 09:57:06 PM »

I can't believe I just noticed your post. The regional manager claims they are surface scratches but I disagreed. He took it in and detailed it and the scratches vanished.Within 4 weeks what appears to be the exact same scratches reappeared in the exact same spot.I called to complain and was told my assertion was impossible.Once they buff the clear coat it would be impossible for the same scratches to reappear. I recently sent him pictures of the scratches and asked him to compare them to the originals(which came with the bike)I was told the tank was defective and would be exchanged.NEW service mgr/ promise not kept.
I've asked them to assume responsibility if the scratches do in fact "line up". If they don't,I must be wrong,however I have absolutely no idea how they could have occurred. I love it. R&R Racing pipes with race tuner,extra chrome,calipers,etc. Still have yours?   e-mail  president@pinardwaste.com

wpk

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2014, 11:58:19 AM »

I can't believe I just noticed your post. The regional manager claims they are surface scratches but I disagreed. He took it in and detailed it and the scratches vanished.Within 4 weeks what appears to be the exact same scratches reappeared in the exact same spot.I called to complain and was told my assertion was impossible.Once they buff the clear coat it would be impossible for the same scratches to reappear. I recently sent him pictures of the scratches and asked him to compare them to the originals(which came with the bike)I was told the tank was defective and would be exchanged.NEW service mgr/ promise not kept.
I've asked them to assume responsibility if the scratches do in fact "line up". If they don't,I must be wrong,however I have absolutely no idea how they could have occurred. I love it. R&R Racing pipes with race tuner,extra chrome,calipers,etc. Still have yours?   e-mail  president@pinardwaste.com

No longer have mine.  Enjoyed it for a year, then traded it on a 2014 CVO Road King about a month ago.  The riding position on the Breakout just wasn't that comfortable for me, especially for extended miles.  Then, when I experienced the paint blemishes and read about the same with others, I decided to make the move.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 24 queries.