Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: cvo limited pillion seat european spec  (Read 1724 times)

Wild Hog 4

• Senior CVO Member
    • CVO3: 2018 CVO Road Glide
cvo limited pillion seat european spec
« on: April 21, 2014, 07:13:45 AM »

just took delivery of my cvo limited, in jupiter blue wow! mind you i have only waited 8months{here in england availability is scarce} placed deposit before anyone new anything about the rushmore bikes,
anyway couldn't be more happier with the bike,everything you could want in terms of luxury's
just one quip the pillion backrest for some reason is not the same design as you guys have in the states, australia and parts of europe etc, i seem to have the same backrest that is on the standard limited, for those of you who may not be as keen eyed as me the difference is the cvo backrest has the harley davidson badge on it but more to the point the texture of the leather in the centre follows the rider seat pattern as does the stitching on the cvo, the standard limited does not!,
i know it is a small gripe but when you spend 30k on a bike there is no reason whatsover that i can see for them supplying a different pillion seat for england,
do any guys out there from england have any pics or info of there cvo that maybe the same as mine or is mine a "mess up" from factory? will be speaking to harley head office about this also.

Ride free brothers!
Ride free brothers!

Beemer

• Elite CVO Member
  • USAF CMSgt (Ret)

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Electric Orange/Vivid Black
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE Autumn Haze/Carbon Dust
Re: cvo limited pillion seat european spec
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 03:22:55 PM »

I saw the inferior backrest on another member's ride (Red) and didn't mention it.  I figured theirs was damaged and the one on there was a loaner.  I'm currently in between CVOs as I traded my 09 SERG on a 14 street glide special.  I outfitted it with a tourpak and purchased all the CVO Limited seating & backrests. 

The one you want is part number 52300225.  It retails here for $426.25 USD and Kutter HD sells it for 383.63.

Wild Hog 4

• Senior CVO Member
    • CVO3: 2018 CVO Road Glide
Re: cvo limited pillion seat european spec
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 03:14:34 PM »

hello

i spoke to the dealer about the incorrect backrest and they did not spot it!, so they are getting it replaced with the correct one under warranty, i now just have to order the softbrake extended brake pedal that seems to be a compulsary part needed to ride this bike{well it is if your over 5' by the sound of things!}, shame this,as harley must know that they had the brake pedal spot on with previous years but makes me think they created this problem only then to come out with a aftermarket part to sell you in the future that fixes the problem they created in the first place,naughty :-\. i am 5'11" and can't decide wether i need "softbrakes" +1" wide pedal or the standard extended pedal,any guys thoughts would be appreciated before i order.

Ride free brothers!
Ride free brothers!

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.