Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Live to Ride..........  (Read 1152 times)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Live to Ride..........
« on: November 04, 2005, 01:40:20 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, All Members and Guests,
  Stopped by my local watering hole on the way home from a long day at the office, this past Wednesday nite at about 8:00 p.m.  I noticed 2 SEEG's and an Elctra Glide Classic, that I thought looked very familar, and lo and behold, it was Spyder, Nite-Al and Rabbi, stopped in for a sandwich, and shake off the cold.  And man, was it COLD!  What a pleasant surprise to see them there!  We chewed the fat about Old Times for a spell, reflected on how fortunate we all are, shook hands, said our "Laters", and they rode off into the night.  Now, there is three dudes' livin' to ride, and livin' the Dream!  Made my Day!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Later--HUBBARD    
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
Re: Live to Ride..........
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 02:28:57 PM »

Quote Hubbard "Now, there is three dudes' livin' to ride, and livin' the Dream!"

Spyder, Nite-Al and Rabbi I hope to run into you guys some day in our neck of the woods.  Both Mr and I can't wait till the day our day committments are gone so we can head that a way and ride till it does not feel any good any more ..... for the day.

That is what it is all about.

Thanks for sharing Hubbard.  

:D ;) [smiley=cherry.gif]

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 02:46:06 PM »

Stopped by my local watering hole on the way home from a long day at the office, this past Wednesday nite at about 8:00 p.m.  I noticed 2 SEEG's and an Elctra Glide Classic, that I thought looked very familar, and lo and behold, it was Spyder, Nite-Al and Rabbi, stopped in for a sandwich, and shake off the cold.  And man, was it COLD!  What a pleasant surprise to see them there!  We chewed the fat about Old Times for a spell, reflected on how fortunate we all are, shook hands, said our "Laters", and they rode off into the night.  Now, there is three dudes' livin' to ride, and livin' the Dream!  Made my Day!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Later--HUBBARD    

I would still rather meet the Hooters Girl from the other thread.... [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 02:46:40 PM by WFP »
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 07:40:52 PM »

Yeah, just made it home from the mountain 'leaves-turning-colors' ride..........just a word to the wise:  Don't try to cross the Mountain State of West By-God Virginia without permission of the Hillbilly Rocket Riders or you'll be found out fur sure!  Those boys have a sixth sense and will walk up on you whereever you are......I did spot a place that Hubbard didn't know about right in his back yard....the One Monkey Bar in Beaver, West Virginia.  He passes it every day on the way to work.   [smiley=drink.gif] Har!   spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 10:54:58 AM »

Yeah, just made it home from the mountain 'leaves-turning-colors' ride..........just a word to the wise:  Don't try to cross the Mountain State of West By-God Virginia without permission of the Hillbilly Rocket Riders or you'll be found out fur sure!  Those boys have a sixth sense and will walk up on you whereever you are......I did spot a place that Hubbard didn't know about right in his back yard....the One Monkey Bar in Beaver, West Virginia.  He passes it every day on the way to work.   [smiley=drink.gif] Har!   spyder

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Spyder,
  Glad ya'll made it Home safe and sound!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Guess I'll have to grace that establisment with my presence, to see if "One Monkey can stop the Show!"  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 21 queries.