Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24

Author Topic: Show Your Tats Everyone!  (Read 121991 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Show Your Tats Everyone!
« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2008, 06:23:50 PM »

My guy, Bret Zarro, does excellent portrait work too. I wish I had the photos the 2 pics of my 2 deceased dogs that these were tattoo'd from. But they match the pics perfectly! ;)

http://www.bretzarro.com/

Bret might be moving to Belgium though. :(

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #166 on: December 03, 2008, 07:19:32 PM »

OK...I haven't really kept up since about a year ago but now that you mention it I remember now ; thanks for keeping me up to date  :confused5:  ;D Maybe Jorge could check them out anyway and get some help for a good artist though  :2vrolijk_21:

Thnaks for the advise Blaine....I will check with the guy who has made the mine...... :2vrolijk_21:

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2008, 07:26:08 PM »

My guy, Bret Zarro, does excellent portrait work too. I wish I had the photos the 2 pics of my 2 deceased dogs that these were tattoo'd from. But they match the pics perfectly! ;)

http://www.bretzarro.com/

Bret might be moving to Belgium though. :(

Hoist! 8)

Amigo Howie.......I just checked his website and his work is great ....I think this is the excuse to visit you  :huepfenjump3:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #168 on: December 03, 2008, 07:29:37 PM »

Amigo Howie.......I just checked his website and his work is great ....I think this is the excuse to visit you  :huepfenjump3:

We'll do it in the spring. He's in the Catskills. It'll give us another reason to ride around up there Jorge! :huepfenjump3: :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

bunt

• Full CVO Member
    • TN
« Reply #169 on: December 03, 2008, 11:31:34 PM »

Sorry to hear that mi amigo......I also lost my daughter (21 years old) 4 years ago......who did that? It's so perfect. I have always wanted something like that but I haven't found a good pic tatoo artist.....

Thanks and sorry for your loss too.
http://www.inklinestudio.com/cgi/
Anil is an awesome artist in Manhattan 5th St. lower east side.
I'm real pleased with the way it came out.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 09:40:43 AM by bunt »
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film. (Steven Wright)

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #170 on: December 04, 2008, 08:43:39 AM »

Thanks and sorry for your loss too.
http://www.inklinestudio.com/cgi/
Anil is an awesome artist in Manhatten 5th St. lower east side.
I'm real pleased with the way it came out.

Thanks for the info mi amigo....

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #171 on: December 04, 2008, 08:47:39 AM »

Thanks for the info mi amigo....

Jorge, he's right in Manhattan. There's your trip to NYC right there man! Get an appointment with him, You have a place here already! ;) :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #172 on: December 04, 2008, 10:39:01 AM »

Howie - how is he price wise? I know you get what you par for - but - there are limits. I have a "dog" planned for the near future and capturing the" right look" is my goal.
I have someone nearby that does animal portraits, and the work I have seen looks as good as yours.

Just wondering if it is worth the trip into the city.
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #173 on: December 04, 2008, 11:18:37 AM »

Howie - how is he price wise? I know you get what you par for - but - there are limits. I have a "dog" planned for the near future and capturing the" right look" is my goal.
I have someone nearby that does animal portraits, and the work I have seen looks as good as yours.

Just wondering if it is worth the trip into the city.

Duane, I've never used Anil at Inkline Studio. He's the guy in Manhgattan. My guy is Bret Zarro, and he's up in Oneonta, NY. Bret's much cheaper than anything you'll find in NYC! He's done all of my work. ;)

Hoist! 8)

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #174 on: December 04, 2008, 12:16:42 PM »

So from your house it is about 200 miles - sounds like a good road trip through the hills when Jorge comes up!.

Did Bret do your dogs? That will be my next, a photorealistic image. I want people to look at it and say "oh my, that is Lacey"

MV 2013

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #175 on: December 04, 2008, 12:26:41 PM »

So from your house it is about 200 miles - sounds like a good road trip through the hills when Jorge comes up!.

Did Bret do your dogs? That will be my next, a photorealistic image. I want people to look at it and say "oh my, that is Lacey"

Yep he did! I used to own a second home 1/2 hour from there. We'd ride up and stay at the house, and run into Oneonta to get tattoo'd. Those were in the good ole days! Ex got the house and subsequently sold it. I can find us a decent place to stay up there if you guys are serious about it. He's usually backed up pretty good. So if you're both serious about going to see Bret, lemme know so I can try to setup appointments well in advance. I might do another. Binx wants another. So maybe I can book him for a weekend for all of us! ;)

Hoist! 8)

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #176 on: December 04, 2008, 01:04:28 PM »

Yep he did! I used to own a second home 1/2 hour from there. We'd ride up and stay at the house, and run into Oneonta to get tattoo'd. Those were in the good ole days! Ex got the house and subsequently sold it. I can find us a decent place to stay up there if you guys are serious about it. He's usually backed up pretty good. So if you're both serious about going to see Bret, lemme know so I can try to setup appointments well in advance. I might do another. Binx wants another. So maybe I can book him for a weekend for all of us! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Jorge - the ball is in your court  :2vrolijk_21:

MV 2013

bunt

• Full CVO Member
    • TN
« Reply #177 on: December 04, 2008, 01:50:57 PM »

Duane, I've never used Anil at Inkline Studio. He's the guy in Manhgattan. My guy is Bret Zarro, and he's up in Oneonta, NY. Bret's much cheaper than anything you'll find in NYC! He's done all of my work. ;)

Hoist! 8)

Anil get's $300/hour a bit spendy, but the ends justify the means, me thinks.
I know he's several months out from consultation to doing the actual work, so if you're in a hurry may be an issue.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film. (Steven Wright)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #178 on: December 04, 2008, 02:09:46 PM »

Anil get's $300/hour a bit spendy, but the ends justify the means, me thinks.
I know he's several months out from consultation to doing the actual work, so if you're in a hurry may be an issue.

Bret is at least 2/3 less expensive than this (no more than $100/hr). And if we take him for the weekend, I can prolly negotiate a package for everyone at flat rates. You should also get me whatever artwork you're considering using for your portraits so I can forweard it to him in advance. He needs to know what he'll be doing to properly schedule the time. Also, make sure you know you can do your piece in 1 sitting or you'd have to go back up to finish it after the first go-round heals! ;)

Hoist! 8)

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #179 on: December 04, 2008, 02:43:46 PM »

Jorge, he's right in Manhattan. There's your trip to NYC right there man! Get an appointment with him, You have a place here already! ;) :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Thanks mi amigo for the offer........Martha will be going with her family........I won't........but maybe I will change my mind....
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 21 queries.