Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40

Author Topic: Uh . . . . . . where are the MV pics?  (Read 28009 times)

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
Re: Uh . . . . . . where are the MV pics?
« Reply #570 on: October 24, 2007, 07:13:38 PM »

I haven't a clue as to why we actually lined up the bikes for a picture and we put the Big Bikes in front of the V-Rods.
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #571 on: October 24, 2007, 07:16:31 PM »

Helen and Martha on the awesome V's

By the way where is "V" on this trip?

MV 2013

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #572 on: October 24, 2007, 07:19:32 PM »

My last MV picture.
After we rode the BRP we headed over to Asheville HD and then to Hooter's for lunch. Had an awesome ride back on a 29 mile long "Dragon", led by Tommy. We actually met up with a few more of the CVOers this time instead of getting left back.

This is a mid point stop for gas and Dave wanted to ride the V-Rod a bit.

What a bunch of Jesters lined up, and I ain't talking about bikes  :huepfenjump3:

MV 2013

lilbear

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '06 VRSCSE2 - Yellow & Silver
    • CVO2: '08 FLHRSE4 - Black & Silver
    • CVO3: '11 FLHXSE2 - Black & Orange
« Reply #573 on: October 24, 2007, 07:29:23 PM »

Great pictures Duane!  I love seeing everyone else's photos.  There are so many great pictures.  It was great meeting you on this trip.  We look forward to the next time we can get together for some riding and fellowship!  I am also looking forward to seeing the pictures from the rest of your trip when you get them posted in another thread.

Keep well and ride safely,

Craig & Martha

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #574 on: October 24, 2007, 09:03:19 PM »

Great pictures Duane!  I love seeing everyone else's photos.  There are so many great pictures.  It was great meeting you on this trip.  We look forward to the next time we can get together for some riding and fellowship!  I am also looking forward to seeing the pictures from the rest of your trip when you get them posted in another thread.

Keep well and ride safely,

Craig & Martha

Last night at dinner with Glenn, Howie (Hoist) and Henry (Reggab) the discussion centered around what a great place the CVO group is and how we all seem to just get along like we have known each other for years.
It is so true and wait till you get to meet the rest of the regulars. Of course it was a real treat meeting you and Martha this year too.  Maybe us upper east coasters should plan a mini GTG at the beach in NC, There is some one we all know who lives nearby  :2vrolijk_21:

MV 2013

Bubba

• 1K CVO Member
  • LIVE TO RIDE! RIDE TO EAT!

• CVO1: 2006 CUSE B/S
« Reply #575 on: October 24, 2007, 10:08:20 PM »

Duane, Just plain AWSOME!!  It kinda sucks that we had to go back to work on Monday....you did the trip right taking your time and looks like you and Glen had a lot of fun...

Again thanks for sharing,
~bubba~
Any-day above ground is worth living so let's go riding!!!

REGGAB

« Reply #576 on: October 24, 2007, 10:34:05 PM »

AWESOME pictures, Duane, and thank you so much for sharing.  It was good to see you and Glenn again last night in Avenel, as well as finally meet Howie.  I think we need to do a GTG on the Jersey Shore next "summa."   ;D  That would be cool!  Renea and I would love to see you guys in North Georgia next month!  Come on down!   :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #577 on: October 25, 2007, 09:31:03 AM »

Great pics and commentary Duane!! Love that eagle pic. Am I the only one that gets tears in their eyes full of patriotic pride when I see that??

Kinda helps with the MV withdrawals. Well, that and the imminent trip to N. GA *YAY*

I like shiny stuff!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #578 on: October 25, 2007, 01:10:35 PM »

Just scanned through all the pics and most the captions and stories here.  Sorry I missed it.  Obviously a great time for everyone.  So glad all that made it in did so and enjoyed themselves so much.  Thanks again for taking the time to share the imagery and the stories.  Really appreciated :2vrolijk_21: .

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #579 on: October 25, 2007, 04:29:00 PM »

Renea and I would love to see you guys in North Georgia next month!  Come on down!   :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Won't happen Henry, I just shipped my wife off to London this morning for a visit with my daughter and her future family. I may go over next month. We planned separate trips because of our animals, we do rescue work with the NJ Golden Retriever group. When we made these plans we had a foster dog and didn't know how long we would have him (almost didn't go  :-\) 2 dogs my neighbors can handle, 2 and a strange dog is asking a bit much.

I am trying to convince my future son in law that it could be in his best interest to get me tickets for the Led Zeppelin reunion coming up in the UK  :nixweiss:
If he comes through I'm going  :huepfenjump3:

MV 2013

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #580 on: October 25, 2007, 04:35:21 PM »

Am I the only one that gets tears in their eyes full of patriotic pride when I see that??

No way Cheri, the National Anthem does it for me!

Most emotional - right after 9-11, there was an event at Yankee stadium, during the National Anthem, which was already emotional due to the events, a Bald Eagle was released that flew down from the top of the stadium to a handler. If that whole scene didn't choke one up; ya ain't' got red, white and blue coursing through your veins!

And to top it off, Bette Midler did an awesome version of her song, Wind Beneath My Wings, that she barely finished, I got to tell you, wasn't a dry eye in the firehouse.

MV 2013

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #581 on: October 25, 2007, 04:38:30 PM »

No way Cheri, the National Anthem does it for me!

Most emotional - right after 9-11, there was an event at Yankee stadium, during the National Anthem, which was already emotional due to the events, a Bald Eagle was released that flew down from the top of the stadium to a handler. If that whole scene didn't choke one up; ya ain't' got red, white and blue coursing through your veins!

And to top it off, Bette Midler did an awesome version of her song, Wind Beneath My Wings, that she barely finished, I got to tell you, wasn't a dry eye in the firehouse.

Damn straight Duane! I remember that on TV. I just got chills again now, when I read your post! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #582 on: October 25, 2007, 04:49:06 PM »

No worries Duane. I can't even sing along and make it through the whole thing without tears running down my face. I'm an Air Force brat and have heard it more often than most probably. I bleed red white and blue!

That pic reminds me of this great nation and the branch my dad served in I guess. Just beautiful!
I like shiny stuff!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #583 on: October 25, 2007, 05:14:04 PM »

No worries Duane. I can't even sing along and make it through the whole thing without tears running down my face. I'm an Air Force brat and have heard it more often than most probably. I bleed red white and blue!

That pic reminds me of this great nation and the branch my dad served in I guess. Just beautiful!

It's weird the things that affect us.  The anthem itself for me, not so much.  That thing they used to do at the end of the broadcast days when TV stations used to actually sign off, however, would always cause a little hitch.  And of all the things to make a guy tear up a little; remember the goofy movie "Independence Day?"  Where the Fresh Prince of Bel Air and a mensch fight aliens that look like a Victory Vision touring bike while the heros win the girl's hearts?  The President's version of the St. Crispin's day speech before the final battle....  gets me every time.

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #584 on: October 25, 2007, 06:07:49 PM »

Damn straight Duane! I remember that on TV. I just got chills again now, when I read your post! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

As did I writing it Howie. I wish that show would have been recorded for repeats, I never saw it again.

MV 2013

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 22 queries.