Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: How many get a King Tour Pak?  (Read 4275 times)

CVOwner

• 1K CVO Member
Re: How many get a King Tour Pak?
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2005, 12:16:20 AM »

CVO, apparently, that tour-pak is off a 2000 SERG.  The orange on that bike is called VR Racing Orange.  It will not have the metallic or the pearl look that the orange on your SEEG has.
Is that the name? VR Racing Orange? OK, well, time will tell. I'll probably have to order the king anyway, This is a test to see if she likes the chopped. If it looks tacky its going back on Ebay. But if she's comfortable, then its the chopped.
2004 SEEG Orange/Black
When all is said and done, there'll be more said, then done!

05Rider

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2005, 12:06:43 AM »

I plan to order a King Tour Pak after the first of the year [smiley=jalapeno.gif].  I plan to put the matching Tour Pak Brake Spoiler Light on it as well.  I would also like to find some great speakers to go on the back.  If you are going to produce some, please let us know [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]!!  
  I am also wanting to get the new HK Radio package to replace the one I have on my 05.  I like the MP3 player that can play up to 10 hours of music.  Ride Safe & Enjoy Every Ride [smiley=helmet.gif]
Freedom pipes, PC III, SE Air Cleaner
Tour Pak & Saddlebags LED Brakelight Kits
Kuryakyn Deluxe L.E.D. Taillight Conversion & LED F & R Running Lights & Turn Signals

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2005, 04:14:16 PM »

Hey Screamin',
I have to admit...   after looking at that hideous array of heathen flow restricting crap that you've thrown together on that bike, DW's right.  It just wrecks the whole look of the bike.  As a matter of fact, the color was a bad choice to start with, and it all went downhill from there on out.  

Tell ya what.  I'll pay the shipping, you send me that hideous tour-pac, and i'll put it on mine to see if looks just as bad...   same paint after all, so how bad could it be?      ::)

Let me know when you're ready to get rid of it, 'cause I'm gettin' kinda tired of waiting for one I can afford, and my naviguesser wants a taller back rest...... ::)
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2005, 04:40:21 PM »

Hey Screamin',
I have to admit...   after looking at that hideous array of heathen flow restricting crap that you've thrown together on that bike, DW's right.  It just wrecks the whole look of the bike.  As a matter of fact, the color was a bad choice to start with, and it all went downhill from there on out.  

Tell ya what.  I'll pay the shipping, you send me that hideous tour-pac, and i'll put it on mine to see if looks just as bad...   same paint after all, so how bad could it be?      ::)

Let me know when you're ready to get rid of it, 'cause I'm gettin' kinda tired of waiting for one I can afford, and my naviguesser wants a taller back rest...... ::)

Just another example of what makes this place so great.  Everybody always looking to help out the other guy.....

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2005, 09:10:22 PM »

People helping people,that's what it's all about!!! [smiley=pumpkin.gif] ;D
hdnut

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2005, 09:50:16 PM »

Hey Screamin',

LOL ;D

CVOwner

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2005, 10:56:49 PM »

CV, the wiring won't be a big deal.  The long harness that goes forward to the accessory connector in front of the battery should be connected to the light already.  So hopefully it's all inside the tour pak (unless the prior owner cut something).
  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
I'm told it's all there, I dont see any reason why it wont just plug right in and away I go! We'll have to wait and see, I'll be home friday, it's all there now. Waiting for my arrival.
2004 SEEG Orange/Black
When all is said and done, there'll be more said, then done!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 25 queries.