Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: thundermax & rineharts  (Read 1615 times)

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
thundermax & rineharts
« on: February 16, 2007, 11:22:58 AM »

got my rinehart true duals on along with my thundermax/autotune installed along with a few other mods. and it seems to be running great. will know better after this weekend. :bananarock:
did have a fit issue with the oil filter mount and was going to use another brand of pipes.

called bubs and was told they are in the process of a fix and they would replace or whatever. they just don't have an ETA. so i kinked it a bit as described elsewhere, didn't even crack the chrome. i do love rineharts.

glad to get the stock exhaust off and address the afr issue. will keep posted on topic.

my job is getting in the way of my riding.

Ride Safe

TN
Wut the hell was that maneuver

Rhino

Re: thundermax & rineharts
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 08:46:30 PM »

Glad you like the TM & Auto Tune. Personally, I am very impressed with it, and now I am playing with the software a little to see the different effects on the indv. afr/tps ranges.  Runs pretty cool, better mileage, and feels better overall. Me like.

Rhino

MichaelHDMD

• FLHRSE3 - SCRMN7

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 12:49:18 AM »

Picked up my 07SERK tonight w/Rinehart's+Thundermax Autotune+K&N Filter+lot's of chrome bolts on board.  I was only able to ride off the trailer to the garage, so not a lot of time to let the Autotune do it's thing (lot's of ice (and salt!) still on the ground in Baltimore), but man - do those Rinehart's sing!  I have a 06FLHRCI (RKC)w/Rinehart's+Thundermax+Arlen Ness Big Sucka, which sounds great (this is for sale - cheap plug), but the SE110 really makes the Rinehart's purr (just a tad more arsh in this beast).  After a few more miles the RH's will burn in and the sound will only improve, as noticed from the 06.  All my work was done by Allen Brown (Browns V-Twin, Westminister, MD).  No problems with the Rinehart install re: O2 sensor fit.  Allen actually called BUB to explain his "fix".  I will post my dyno sheets in a while.  Allen is doing some testing of the autotune, rather, I will be doing some testing.  He wants me to bring the scoot back in after I put some miles on to see if the Autotune dial's in the dyno.  He intentionally left a "dip" in the tune (around 3300RPM).  I will post both of these sheets after I go back for the second dyno.  Right now I am at 91.15 Max HP and 110.34 Max Torque.  It's going to be 52 on Thursday and hopefully the rain coming tonight will wash away the salt so I can get to work on tuning!

bisounours

• 5k CVO Member
  • First miles the 6th February 2008

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 04:35:34 AM »

Good morning MichaelHDMD;

Please,
 :worthless:
of your new SERK !

Best regards

:vrolijk_26:  Jacques
********2007 FLHTCUSE2 Red/Black**********
  SE RYO A/C and KN filter, V&H dressers duals and
          oval, TM/AT map#364, SE 251 cams.
     2008 FLHTCUSE3, White Frost and Silver Mist
              (Casper) -> 6th February 2008
             SE 251 cams/Torrington bearings,
      SE pushrods, SE High compression pistons,
             A/C Big sucker, V&H dresser duals ,
             Fullsac baffles, SE Pro Super Tuner.
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 01:19:51 PM »

Glad you like the TM & Auto Tune. Personally, I am very impressed with it, and now I am playing with the software a little to see the different effects on the indv. afr/tps ranges.  Runs pretty cool, better mileage, and feels better overall. Me like.

Rhino

Rhino,

What mileage are you seeing?  Before mileage and After mileage??

thanks...

Scott

2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

Page created in 0.352 seconds with 21 queries.