Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Author Topic: One Stop Shop  (Read 3059 times)

tjstreetglide

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010flhxse
One Stop Shop
« on: September 25, 2009, 08:46:48 AM »

http://www.griotsgarage.com/home.do
Has anyone used these products? I was in the Ferrari shop one day and saw them wiping of the cars with their speed shine so I tried some.
Awesome stuff. So I have been slowly replacing my bike care stuff from them. Top of the line. The cloths are the best I have ever purchased. The special cloth for taking wax off is one everyone should have alone.And no I do not have any affiliation with them.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 08:52:38 AM by tjstreetglide »
TJ

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member
  • My future if I were Benjamin Button

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 Switchblade - The Beast
    • CVO2: 2004 FXSTDSE2 Deuce - Beauty
Re: One Stop Shop
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 09:06:12 AM »

I'm in a Griots Garage recovery group. We meet every week to support one another in our efforts to keep from transfering all of our wealth directly to them.

tjstreetglide

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 09:21:06 AM »

I'm in a Griots Garage recovery group. We meet every week to support one another in our efforts to keep from transfering all of our wealth directly to them.
LOL Yea Expensive but very good. There shop is 2 mi from my house Make myself detour alot on the way home
TJ

joeymaq

• Full CVO Member
  • Keep the wind in your hair, the bugs in your teeth
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 10:10:35 AM »

I bought a sprayer from griots, It works well! :2vrolijk_21:
2009 Ultra Classic 96c.i., Vance & Hines basic slip on's ,Dyno Jet Power commander 5, Screamin Eagle Stage 1 Air Cleaner.

Scotty

• Full CVO Member
  • Scotty's Road Glide
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 01:22:27 PM »

http://www.griotsgarage.com/home.do
Has anyone used these products? I was in the Ferrari shop one day and saw them wiping of the cars with their speed shine so I tried some.
Awesome stuff. So I have been slowly replacing my bike care stuff from them. Top of the line. The cloths are the best I have ever purchased. The special cloth for taking wax off is one everyone should have alone.And no I do not have any affiliation with them.

Another customer here. I have been using their stuff for years. If you don't have their small buffer for your
cycle you don't know what you are missing. You can basically get all scratches out without burning your paint.
Highly recommended. I have all three levels of polish to get scratches, swirls, etc. out. I also have their Best of Show wax (sometimes a little hard to get off if you use to much). The speed shine and spray on wax are also
great.

Scotty
09 SERG
Andrews 54 Cams
SE Heavy Breather
V&H Power Duals
Fullsac 2.0 Baffles
Heads by "Freds Heads"
SE Pro Super Tuner

DESERTBEAR54

• DESERTBEAR
  • 1K CVO Member
  • BLUU 10 SEUC,09 Street Glide
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 01:36:22 PM »

There's a 12 Step Program for this behaviour!!
1000 Bears Can't Be Wrong Eat Your Honey Then Ride Safe and Smoke A Good Cigar!!

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 01:51:34 PM »

One more addict...
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

Indenial

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 SE Road Glide
    • States Riden on 2009 CVO
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 03:04:35 PM »

I bought their 3" polisher and speed shine on the advice of a friend and it is great. Wax on--wax off very easy now. And no marks on the clear finish. Speedshine is OK, still like Wizards Mist and shine better.
I just finished the pile of junk I needed to work on before I get to the stuff I should be doing----

yellowhog

• Vendor
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 10:10:59 PM »

I have been using Griot's Garage products for some time now.  All their products are first class...and satisfaction guaranteed.  I also have their 3" & 6" buffers and they work great.  I've tried a lot of different products but I only use Griot's now...I just sold my '03 Ultra with 41,000 miles on her and she looked better than the day I bought her.  The guy that bought her asked what I used on the paint and I told him Griot's Garage.  He told me that he'll be using it as well.

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 11:06:46 PM »

:2vrolijk_21:thanks for the tip and the site!

tjstreetglide

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 07:57:24 AM »

I have been using Griot's Garage products for some time now.  All their products are first class...and satisfaction guaranteed.  I also have their 3" & 6" buffers and they work great.  I've tried a lot of different products but I only use Griot's now...I just sold my '03 Ultra with 41,000 miles on her and she looked better than the day I bought her.  The guy that bought her asked what I used on the paint and I told him Griot's Garage.  He told me that he'll be using it as well.
I have been wanting that 3" polisher since I first walked in to their store. I think I'll get it this payday. Getting so much of their product I need there cabinets to=oh I gotta hold back.  8)
TJ

Diamondback

• Diamondback
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, 09:17:31 AM »

:) :) :)

Looks like good stuff for my bike and vette.  Dual use products.

THe bike or vette can't be to shiny and clean.

:coolblue: :coolblue:
2010 FXDFSE2 CVO Fat Bob, V&H staggers, Windshield, saddle bags, passenger back rest. 

2011 CVO Ultra Glide, Progressive Monotubes, Ultra 944's, Power Vision, ceramic headpipes, Cellset, Cee Baileys 15" and Fullsac 1.75"
Former 2009 SE Ultra, Rineharts, Stage I, PC V with autotune non cat header pipe
Former 2007 SE Ultra, D&D, Stage I, TMAT Metzlers
Former 2006 Dragonfly Ultra
Former 1999 Road King

NVTHIS

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 Fatboy, Copperhead Red
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 - Burnt Amber & Hot Citrus and Flames
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 04:02:06 PM »

Another customer here. I have been using their stuff for years. If you don't have their small buffer for your
cycle you don't know what you are missing. You can basically get all scratches out without burning your paint.
Highly recommended. I have all three levels of polish to get scratches, swirls, etc. out. I also have their Best of Show wax (sometimes a little hard to get off if you use to much). The speed shine and spray on wax are also
great.

Scotty
Dame Scotty, one of the best looking bikes I every seen. I never owned or rode a RG but I sure would like too. Dame nice,  :2vrolijk_21:
This site is like the Mafia, once you get in you can't get out.

NVTHIS

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 Fatboy, Copperhead Red
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 - Burnt Amber & Hot Citrus and Flames
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2009, 02:10:10 PM »

I'm ready to jump ship with my cleaning supplies, what do you guys think I should order from Griot's Garage products. Are the kits a good deal.

Thanks,
Chris
This site is like the Mafia, once you get in you can't get out.

Scotty

• Full CVO Member
  • Scotty's Road Glide
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2009, 12:00:37 AM »

Dame Scotty, one of the best looking bikes I every seen. I never owned or rode a RG but I sure would like too. Dame nice,  :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks for the comment about the bike.

As far as what to buy from Griot's: I started using their stuff on my black show car and have used a whole bunch
of their supplies. I have got the most use out of their buffers (I have both) and the three levels of polish. I can almost get any swirl or small scratch out with their stuff with no damage to the paint.. Of course the sky is the
limit if you want to be real anal about your cool bike..
09 SERG
Andrews 54 Cams
SE Heavy Breather
V&H Power Duals
Fullsac 2.0 Baffles
Heads by "Freds Heads"
SE Pro Super Tuner

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 10:50:46 AM »

Well now's the time to order their chit! ;)

15% OFF ALL CAR CARE-SHOP NOW AND SAVE BIG!

Please use the Key Code: EMTVAB as you place your order.
Offer expires 10/8/2009

Car Care-Griot's Garage

Hoist! :coolblue:
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

MontyB

• Amazing! You can actually SEE the laws of physics breaking!
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 Silver/Twilight
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2009, 01:26:09 PM »

Aw cr@p! 

Just when I got my chrome disorder under control you all got me started obsessing on detailing stuff.  Just bought a foamer (can't wait to try that out!) and a hundred bucks worth of other cleaning stuff from Griots!!

:2vrolijk_21:

cheers!
"Good news, Marge!  I've learned how to walk naked on stilts!"
Iron Butt Assn #33622
Tennessee Squire

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2009, 07:43:23 PM »

Aw cr@p! 

Just when I got my chrome disorder under control you all got me started obsessing on detailing stuff.  Just bought a foamer (can't wait to try that out!) and a hundred bucks worth of other cleaning stuff from Griots!!

:2vrolijk_21:

cheers!

Great service from them too! Every time I order something, I usually get a confirmation that it shipped out the same day. I've never had to call them with any issues whatsoever! Are ya listening HD? ::) ;D :2vrolijk_21: ;)

Hoist! :coolblue:
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Page created in 0.24 seconds with 21 queries.