Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: The bike finally arrived  (Read 11027 times)

89Speedy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Softail Breakout - Black Diamond & Molten Silver
    • CVO2: Gone but not forgotten: 2011 CVO Softail Convertible - Roman Gold & Maple Metallic
Re: The bike finally arrived
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2014, 03:52:33 AM »

:orange: :mango: :bananarock: After a 7 month wait my bike finally arrived last week, so after installing some modifications I have be driving the whole weekend !!!! :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper:
The mods are , daymaker headlamp , oil cooler , other license plate  holder, chrome cover for the air filter and USB port for the Iphone.
This winter I will install a jekyll&Hide exhaust while the department of finance told me that I had spend enoug and it is now her turn to spent some money.
  tell me about the windshield.  what's the harley part number?  does it really help?  Thanks!  your Breakout is looking fine!!
The only difference between a mad man and myself is that I am not mad.  I'm not suffering from insanity, I rather enjoy it.

Breakout

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Breakout gold candy
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2014, 09:51:57 AM »

IT is the following windscreen , Quick-Release Compact Windshield-58413-06 .

And it works keeps you out of the wind and more important it keeps the bugs away from your teeth (I have always a smile on my face when driving the breakout)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 12:21:03 AM by Breakout »

2013 CVO Breakout Hard Candy Gold , Jekill&Hyde Shorty, SERT, Daymaker , Elite Air Filter.

89Speedy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Softail Breakout - Black Diamond & Molten Silver
    • CVO2: Gone but not forgotten: 2011 CVO Softail Convertible - Roman Gold & Maple Metallic
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2014, 05:41:52 AM »

IT is the following windscreen , Quick-Release Compact Windshield-58413-06 .

And it works keeps you out of the wind and more important it keeps the bugs away from your teeth (I have always a smile on my face when driving the breakout)
  Thanks for the reply!

The only difference between a mad man and myself is that I am not mad.  I'm not suffering from insanity, I rather enjoy it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 21 queries.