Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 07 SERK Siren Module  (Read 844 times)

Serkcus

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 07 Candy Cobalt SERK
07 SERK Siren Module
« on: May 31, 2008, 01:09:30 AM »

Wondering what the installed siren module is. Ordered a remote pager for the bike and the dealer says thats all that is needed. Looking at the catalog and HD site it is not clear which siren module is needed or what is installed. My feeling is that I will have to also replace the siren module to gain the transmitter and antenna and the current factory unit is not so equipped. Hopefully someone here has the knowledge, it seems that this type of info is difficult at the dealers.  :nixweiss:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: 07 SERK Siren Module
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 02:22:17 AM »

Wondering what the installed siren module is. Ordered a remote pager for the bike and the dealer says thats all that is needed. Looking at the catalog and HD site it is not clear which siren module is needed or what is installed. My feeling is that I will have to also replace the siren module to gain the transmitter and antenna and the current factory unit is not so equipped. Hopefully someone here has the knowledge, it seems that this type of info is difficult at the dealers.  :nixweiss:

Yes.  The siren module is replaced by the Siren II which is the transmitter/receiver variant with the antenna attached.

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 21 queries.