CVO Technical > Revolution

04 v rod what's your opinion

(1/3) > >>

Woof:
I am a old harley dude riding the air cooler v twins for forty years just bought a v rod for 3000$ I love the handling and power this bike makes
I never considered owning or even riding a v rod but this deal was to sweet to pass. I was going resale but after riding and getting use to it ,it's a keeper
I would recommend a v rod to anyone
 Any other opinions ?

CVOStreetglide:
I have had a few V-Rods. But the CVO Street Glide is my preferred ride for the type of riding I like to do.

You'll like it for short rides and a few roll ons from time to time but it is not agle enough to do as well as a foreign bike at Deals Gap for instance because it wasn't designed for that type of riding.

The motor is very durable if it was taken care of---oil changes and periodic coolant changes--etc.

Enjoy!

smkblwr:
Mine is a 2012, with some non OEM mods. It's Fun, lighter than the ultra, really a straight line bike but it can still corner. Did i mention is fun. the bsr is only good for about an hour on it so the ultra see's most of the 2up riding, but its alot fun solo

08glide:

--- Quote from: smkblwr on September 30, 2014, 09:42:33 AM ---Mine is a 2012, with some non OEM mods. It's Fun, lighter than the ultra, really a straight line bike but it can still corner. Did i mention is fun. the bsr is only good for about an hour on it so the ultra see's most of the 2up riding, but its alot fun solo

--- End quote ---

how many toys you got to play with? couple cages, I see 3 scoots, bad a-- truck, (& no, mama is not a play toy) lol      ;D

North Georgia Hawg:
I've never ridden a V-Rod... But I would buy one for $3000, just to play with!

I saw this beautiful ORANGE '05 VRSE at Panama City Beach Harley a couple of weekends ago. They were asking $10,995 for it. If I had the funds available, I would have bought it!

Ken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version