Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Author Topic: 10K CVO Club  (Read 30299 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: 10K CVO Club
« Reply #135 on: July 19, 2007, 01:02:02 PM »

A little flashback to d00d's 5000th post! He was very sentimental in this one! ::) I don't even know if he knew he hit 5K with this one. Either that, or d00d's got a one track mind.

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=9161.msg140800#msg140800

Now here's his 5001st, the one that got him over the 5K hump! Here he knew it! ;)

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=9302.msg140809#msg140809

Thought I'd take you back a few short months ago. It was only one month and one day since I had first joined!

A little CVOHarley nostalgia! ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #136 on: July 19, 2007, 01:09:10 PM »

OK now dOOD

Since the 10K milestone B/S has passed it's time to get on with the HBRR membership.
We have waited for your hip to get better.
We have waited for more chrome on the pumkin.

So what's the hold up?

And BTW
Congrats on the 10
Your a very important part of a large family!
Even if your blood is orange.

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #137 on: July 19, 2007, 01:22:08 PM »

Well d00d, what can I say that hasn't been said already. You've been helping to keep this ship steady since I've been here. I can always count on you for help when I'm stuck (as well as moving posts around for no damn good reason! ::) ). I'd like to thank you for all you bring to this site!!! it's the guys like you that make this place THE BEST DAMN WEBSITE THERE IS!!! Let's see you pass 2Lane by 20K! ;) Thanks for all of your hard work here Gary! :2vrolijk_21: Believe it or not, it's greatly appreciated! All the best Bro! :drink: :drink: :drink:

Hoist! 8)
Thanks. It's just that you don't understand my madness. :P :D

Gary you have summed up beatifully how we all feel. Thanks for all your time and effort you put in to making this place great. I love you Bro. Keep em coming.  Later,Q
Thanks Bro. L&R

Well if thats the count since then Gary I guess you're going to need a new pair of buttocks as well before very long !

I think you were the first person I ever conversed with when I joined the forum. A fair few words have gone under the bridge since then and I have learnt a bundle of stuff from you and all the other fine folk that inhabit this site. I can honestly say that I have never known a bunch of people before who have succeeded in emptying my bank account so successfully - fortunately it was all painless.

Hope we manage to get together at some stage of my Pick up ride next year.

;D

Nige
Thanks. I hope it works out that I will be able to ride w/you some on your pickup ride next year.

A little flashback to d00d's 5000th post! He was very sentimental in this one! ::) I don't even know if he knew he hit 5K with this one. Either that, or d00d's got a one track mind.

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=9161.msg140800#msg140800

Now here's his 5001st, the one that got him over the 5K hump! Here he knew it! ;)

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=9302.msg140809#msg140809

Thought I'd take you back a few short months ago. It was only one month and one day since I had first joined!

A little CVOHarley nostalgia! ;D

Hoist! 8)
Contrary to what you may have heard I'm not all a$$hole. ;) :huepfenlol2: Now quit showing everyone my sentimental side they’ll think I’m soft. ;D

OK now dOOD

Since the 10K milestone B/S has passed it's time to get on with the HBRR membership. See next answer.
We have waited for your hip to get better. It is much better and I will be taking it on a 1500 mile test ride next week.
We have waited for more chrome on the pumkin. That will have to wait until going back to work, right now I'm on a "OCD" diet.

So what's the hold up? Hopefully the "hip" dyno ride I'll be taking next week will have a positive outcome.

And BTW
Congrats on the 10
Your a very important part of a large family!
Even if your blood is orange.

:2vrolijk_21:

Answers in red above. Thanks.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #138 on: July 19, 2007, 01:44:04 PM »

Gary...congrats on the 10K, but more importantly thank you for being my friend, and for being such a valuable member of this great place.  You are loved and respected by everyone.  :2vrolijk_21:
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

REGGAB

« Reply #139 on: July 19, 2007, 01:56:03 PM »

Gary:
I'll echo what Howie said.   :D  Seriously, congratulations on 10K.  That is alot of keyboard peckin'.  Whether you believe it or not, I really do appreciate your work efforts on this site.  It is a thankless, but necessary job, and you do it well.........so "THANK YOU" for all you do.

Peace!

Henry

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #140 on: July 19, 2007, 01:59:24 PM »

Gary,
Congrats on the 10K.  You're one of the first people I ever talked to on this site and have always been there to answer all, even the dumb, questions I've had.  Knowing you on here has truly been a fantastic voyage, but it doesn't compare to when I met you personally.  You're there when needed and even there when we don't know yet that we need you.  ;)  I'm honored to be able to have you as a friend.  Keep the great posts coming Bro!!!
Cheers :2vrolijk_21:,
Charlie

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #141 on: July 19, 2007, 02:02:31 PM »

Gary...congrats on the 10K, but more importantly thank you for being my friend, and for being such a valuable member of this great place.  You are loved and respected by everyone.  :2vrolijk_21:
Thanks, and right back to you I feel the same way about you and your contributions.

Gary:
I'll echo what Howie said.   :D  Seriously, congratulations on 10K.  That is alot of keyboard peckin'.  Whether you believe it or not, I really do appreciate your work efforts on this site.  It is a thankless, but necessary job, and you do it well.........so "THANK YOU" for all you do.

Peace!

Henry
Thanks I appreciate that. Looking forward to sharing some time in the wind w/you and a cold :drink: after. :2vrolijk_21:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #142 on: July 19, 2007, 02:49:04 PM »

:znotworthy:
Congrats Brother! You just had to wait till I logged off, huh? I stay up all night, waiting...get up early, worried I'd miss out. Still love ya brother. I haven't been a member here for very long but I have learned that when Gary speaks...people listen, and I always look forward to your posts. Can't wait to meet you in the wind some time soon.
Lastly, thanks for policing this site up from any drama, it is probably the main reason I stick around. Cause even with great info, drama ruins everything. Cheers!   :beerchug:

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #143 on: July 19, 2007, 03:58:08 PM »

Gary,
Congrats on the 10K.  You're one of the first people I ever talked to on this site and have always been there to answer all, even the dumb, questions I've had.  Knowing you on here has truly been a fantastic voyage, but it doesn't compare to when I met you personally.  You're there when needed and even there when we don't know yet that we need you.  ;)  I'm honored to be able to have you as a friend.  Keep the great posts coming Bro!!!
Cheers :2vrolijk_21:,
Charlie
Thanks. It has been a pleasure meeting and sharing some wind w/you also. :2vrolijk_21:

:znotworthy:
Congrats Brother! You just had to wait till I logged off, huh? I stay up all night, waiting...get up early, worried I'd miss out. Still love ya brother. I haven't been a member here for very long but I have learned that when Gary speaks...people listen, and I always look forward to your posts. Can't wait to meet you in the wind some time soon.
Lastly, thanks for policing this site up from any drama, it is probably the main reason I stick around. Cause even with great info, drama ruins everything. Cheers!   :beerchug:

Thanks. Sorry I thought you were here. :( It took me a few minutes to make the 10k post meaningful. ;) ;D

I ain't waiting then.  >:(

Ok, w/o further ado. It wouldn't be right if I didn't make the 10K post something special.

I didn't make you wait long. ;) ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #144 on: July 19, 2007, 04:03:11 PM »

It was worth the wait.   :2vrolijk_21:

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #145 on: August 14, 2007, 12:52:22 PM »

I saw that Gary was at 10,404 posts and went back to see that I had been in the thread just before he hit the 10K mark while at Nelosn.

That made me notice that the Nelson riders all missed the actually 10K thread and post for the most part anyway, so I'm adding an official "Great Job d00d" to this and bumping it back up to see if others that may have missed it can catch it now.

I appreciate all of your contributions Gary and you were one of the first members I chatted with when i got here, keep on keepin' on :2vrolijk_21: :bananarock:

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #146 on: August 14, 2007, 01:02:56 PM »

attaboy d00d

snuck it in on us, eh?

thanks for being the master of finding chit i can't locate on this site

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #147 on: August 14, 2007, 01:22:48 PM »

attaboy d00d

snuck it in on us, eh?

thanks for being the master of finding chit i can't locate on this site

See, they are finding it, good job Scot.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #148 on: September 26, 2007, 09:21:40 AM »

Wow, I am so sorry that I missed this thread - It did happen while we were in Nelson, but Gary, you have become a great friend of ours and I am sorry I have not seen this earlier to say how proud we are of your accomplishments.  Not just here, but of course here is very important, but the new hip replacement that you have endured and tackled to the ground.  The arranging of meetings for some us VA folks, you are a fantastic organizer.  The finding of answers no matter how old and obscure.  You always answer your phone, when I would bet others would screen the calls and just not pick up when we reach out for the quick answer or clarification.  You are a very important member of this fine site. I am so proud that my humble greeting to a fellow CVO owner could have been the one that brought you here.  All your posts are kind, funny, inspirational and dead on accurate.  Congratulations on this fantastic achievement.  Post counts don't mean much to me, so sorry I did not see this before.  I don't pay attention to that number under folks avatars when I am reading their words. 

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #149 on: September 26, 2007, 06:15:03 PM »

Wow, I am so sorry that I missed this thread - It did happen while we were in Nelson, but Gary, you have become a great friend of ours and I am sorry I have not seen this earlier to say how proud we are of your accomplishments.  Not just here, but of course here is very important, but the new hip replacement that you have endured and tackled to the ground.  The arranging of meetings for some us VA folks, you are a fantastic organizer.  The finding of answers no matter how old and obscure.  You always answer your phone, when I would bet others would screen the calls and just not pick up when we reach out for the quick answer or clarification.  You are a very important member of this fine site. I am so proud that my humble greeting to a fellow CVO owner could have been the one that brought you here.  All your posts are kind, funny, inspirational and dead on accurate.  Congratulations on this fantastic achievement.  Post counts don't mean much to me, so sorry I did not see this before.  I don't pay attention to that number under folks avatars when I am reading their words. 
Thanks Candy, but I should be the one doing the thanking. Had it not been for you approaching me and telling me about this site all of this might not have been possible. You were the catalyst to anything I accomplish on this site. :2vrolijk_21:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Page created in 0.208 seconds with 21 queries.