CVO Social > In The News

North Cascades Harley, Burlington WA

(1/4) > >>

2soaper:
Just got word North Cascade Harley Davidson is closing its doors for good!

Joel:
Had me going there for a minute.
Missread he wording.
Started searching for the closure of the highway.
Just delays from a rockslide and bridge painting if anyone cares.

2soaper:
copy of email:

July 1, 2020

Dear North Cascades Harley-Davidson Family and Friends,

We regret to inform you that North Cascades Harley-Davidson has reached the end of the road and we will be closing our doors permanently on July 31st, 2020.  The decision to close down this business was not an easy one as it has been our honor to be part of this riding community for so many years.

Please feel free to contact the store with any questions you may have, including questions regarding Dealer –Specific programs such as rewards, gift cards, pre-paid maintenance and Warranty Forever.  If your motorcycle is still in Service, has warranty or collision work, or you have any product on-order, we will be calling or sending more information to you regarding our procedure to finalize these transactions.

Over the next few days, we will announce final special shopping events for you as a thank you for your support. Our entire inventory, as well as furniture, fixtures, and other miscellaneous items will be sold. We invite you to stop by before we close our doors so we can say thank you and extend our gratitude in person.

This fantastic journey wouldn’t have been possible without you!!  Thank you for being part of our family.  We will see you on the road.

Sincerely,

Jeff “Sig” Siglin

mark:
How long had North Cascades been in business?

rayson56:
Just opened the email myself. Damn, that's where I bought my last 2 CVO's. The original owners name was Fred and sold out and retired a few years back and then was killed in a motorcycle accident last year I believe. His right hand man Jeff Arnold became a pretty good friend of mine over the years and has retired and moved to Arizona as of last year. The dealership started back in the 70's I believe as Skagit Harley and when the new owners took over the name was changed to North Cascades Harley. I for one will be sad to see it go. They have some top notch people in there who I'm sure will find a home, I just hope they land somewhere close to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version