CVO Social > In The News

MAYBE NOT ALL BAD NEWS: HD REVENUES UP 40%

(1/2) > >>

GregKhougaz:

Driven by strong U.S. bike sales, Harley-Davidson reports a 40% revenue increase.

OBB:
I'm getting a notice of a blocked site when I click on that. Check your link to see if it's broken.

I found this one.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/harley-revenue-rises-40-higher-115845225.html

GregKhougaz:
Thank you. For some reason, I am unable to paste the URL.

FLSTFI Dave:
No  doubt the SURCHARGE they added to every bike ranging from 600 dollars to 1000 dollars starting last August helped with their increased revenues.  Also the bike price hikes while removing content help too.  Notice, they only did the surcharged to US customers.  :o 

Screw the customer, keep the share holders happy.

99 Blue flame:
 That's only good news for the investors. That means people buying the products are actually paying more. If the Mo Co folds tomorrow it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all. They have driven out a lot of small dealers. You know, the ones where you got good customer service. I heard recently that they want dealers to go through another store remodel. To update their image. I don't have the want to even walk into a dealership anymore. They only care about the investors. They couldn't care less about the consumers. Rant over.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version