Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Author Topic: Are you keeping your 2009 CVO ROAD GLIDE.  (Read 46595 times)

BostonboyDH

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
Re: Are you keeping your 2009 CVO ROAD GLIDE.
« Reply #120 on: July 10, 2017, 09:20:28 AM »

I know, I know!

I'm worthless, my wife says the same thing at times..... Lol

I can't seem to post any snaps form my IPad.

BBoy,

BTW- How's your GMR Slayer been treating you as of late?

Ride On!

YB

Hey YB,

I'ts funny you should ask! I just got it state inspected this week & yesterday was the first day I road it this year, I installed a set of Ohlins 159's and then took it for a 150 mile stretch and beat the snot out of it  :coolblue:  This year I have been riding a Dyna FatBob I purchased last year and over the winter did a S&S 107 top end, R&R stage 4 heads & a 600 lift cam, fun little screamer, but my RG started calling out to me I think he's getting a little jealous LOL

hoister139

• CVO1: '05 CVO Electraglide
    • CVO2: '09 CVO Road Glide
« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2017, 09:59:23 PM »

Selling ? I just bought it 6 weeks ago. I plan on keepin' this one for a long time. I love the looks. I would probably bought this one even without the 110 motor.

Indenial

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 SE Road Glide
    • States Riden on 2009 CVO
« Reply #122 on: August 30, 2017, 12:24:31 PM »

Boy, for the last 8 yrs I've looked at the CVO Road Glides and I just can't find anything that would make me want to buy a new one.  Sure, it would be nice to have a new motor. But I rode one and with the engine work I've had done, it runs better than the new 107's.  Can't speak to the new 117's.  And the colors/trim just haven't done anything for me------for 7 yrs.  I'm a chrome guy and now they have eliminated chrome. So I don't forsee me buying a new bike, probably ever.  I can rebuild the motor a few times if I need to and still have the best CVO Road Glide they ever made.
I just finished the pile of junk I needed to work on before I get to the stuff I should be doing----

aclass

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #123 on: August 30, 2017, 12:59:52 PM »

Boy, for the last 8 yrs I've looked at the CVO Road Glides and I just can't find anything that would make me want to buy a new one.  Sure, it would be nice to have a new motor. But I rode one and with the engine work I've had done, it runs better than the new 107's.  Can't speak to the new 117's.  And the colors/trim just haven't done anything for me------for 7 yrs.  I'm a chrome guy and now they have eliminated chrome. So I don't forsee me buying a new bike, probably ever.  I can rebuild the motor a few times if I need to and still have the best CVO Road Glide they ever made.

It may be bad for you Indenial but it's good for me to hear someone think and feel exactly like I do.  FLTRISE3 :2vrolijk_21:

hoister139

• CVO1: '05 CVO Electraglide
    • CVO2: '09 CVO Road Glide
« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2017, 09:02:08 PM »

I was at the Pilgrim Rd. plant over the weekend and H-D was offering test rides on their entire 2018 line up. The only one I rode was a 2018 CVO Road Glide. I own a 09 CVO Road Glide and am lovin' it. I bought it for $19,000 a few months ago and just for a grin I rode the '18. At $41,000 and change there is no way in the world I would be able to part with another $22,000 for another motorcycle that in no freekin' way is worth that much more jing over what I own now.

CVO4ver

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

« Reply #125 on: January 08, 2018, 09:45:26 PM »

Heck I just got mine and it's not going no where. My 2016 RGU is stationed in the rear of the garage, and I plan on keeping it in that order for quite some time.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 24 queries.