Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LED Turn Signals  (Read 1268 times)

fatboyse2

• Elite CVO Member
LED Turn Signals
« on: July 03, 2006, 08:20:34 PM »

I'm looking to replace the bulbs in my front and rear turn signals with LEDs.  The break light as well.  Anyone recommend a quality kit.  Has anyone swapped out their Fatboy lights for LEDs.

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
Re: LED Turn Signals
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 09:42:25 PM »

I went with Kuryakyn led conversion kits for my brake light and turn signals front and rear. They install easily, are very bright and easily seen in many riding conditions, and look good too. There are many ways to go obviously. I think Kuryakyn is a highend product at moderate pricing. Some of the components were in stock at my local HD Dealer, but I ordered the balance of parts online, direct.

Happy Hunting.
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• CVO1: Red FLSTFSE
    • CVO2: B&B FLHTCSE
    • royogren.com/gallery/
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2006, 11:03:13 AM »

I'm looking to replace the bulbs in my front and rear turn signals with LEDs.  The break light as well.  Anyone recommend a quality kit.  Has anyone swapped out their Fatboy lights for LEDs.

There is certainly a lot of options out their when it comes to led lights for the turns and tail. Its hard to keep up with the new products comming out each month. I don't know of any that meet DOT (correct me if I'm wrong). The biggest thing to look at is how bright they are, as Kona76 said the kuryakyn's are bright and at a decent price. If your looking for the best and a top of the line unique light setup for the sefb check out the Kuryakyn Panacea setup for the rear lights and then use the regular Kuryakyn led's for the front. You will need the optional load equalizer because your bike has the security system.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 11:09:50 AM by reo »

fatboyse2

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2006, 12:22:24 PM »

Thanks.  Does anyone have pictures of these installed on their SE2.

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 22 queries.