CVO Technical > Riding Gear

WTB Rain Suit

<< < (2/3) > >>

OBB:

--- Quote from: JCZ on December 10, 2019, 08:42:10 PM ---Lew if you want to see rain suits first hand, Harley dealerships is not the place to go.  Honda, BMW and other mfgs. as well as places like Cycle Gear, Renagades, etc. will have a better variety and inventory.

By the way, the best rain suit is Gerbing XE  (eXtreme Element) heated pants and jacket.    I quit carrying a rain suit after I got the XE gear......it's dual purpose and much more comfortable.  I usually just wear a t-shirt under it unless it's down around freezing temps......then I might wear a long sleeve t-shirt.  Pricey but well worth it!

--- End quote ---
What lab did the testing and how are they verified to say they're the best?  :P

JCZ:

--- Quote from: OBB on December 10, 2019, 08:53:15 PM --- What lab did the testing and how are they verified to say they're the best?  :P

--- End quote ---

The JC lab and I verified it!   :P

mr_magoo:
I've had great luck with my Gerbing custom made ultimate riding suit, always dry and toasty.  I got a lot of miles on it here in the pacific northwest where we are known for our rain.

scotman623:
I have great luck with my Military issued Gore tex rain jacket and pants, Never get wet ever... I even use it for hiking when raining... It can be purchased at an Army Navy store online or in the store of course... Fairly decent priced and made in the 🇺🇸.

vtwinjim:
Tour Master Elite 2 and 3 have worked well for me. You can mix and match pant and jacket sizes. A little bulky to pack compared to the simple suits.

I use plastic grocery bags over my boots when putting on the bibs. They slide on quick and easy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version