Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Electra GlideĀ®

New to me 04 SEEG

<< < (2/6) > >>

KGB:

--- Quote from: McLarenCVO04 on March 01, 2019, 12:02:23 AM ---I live in mansfield. My brother in law actually lives in pataskala lol!

--- End quote ---

I live in Stow, I usually use Hale's to buy my parts, nice looking bike!

bbrown:
Best bike and color I ever owned.  I should have never sold mine.   sure do miss Ole Blu after seeing this.
Congrats

JCZ:
04 Cobalt Blue and Starlight Black SEEG......the most popular of the 04 and 05 SEEGs.  Still a real head turner....even with people that don't even know bikes.  You will get asked "did you paint that like that?".

I have some great memories from when Andy and I had ours....

spydglide:

--- Quote from: McLarenCVO04 on February 28, 2019, 09:56:22 PM ---Hey guys just picked this up yesterday! Im in love already. Cannot wait until warmer weather comes! Anyone else in Ohio?

--- End quote ---
Beautiful Huckleberry!  Got one just like 'er.....totalled and rebuilt and riding today.  Still waiting for HD to build one I like better.  :huepfenlol2:  Enjoy!  Har!  spyder

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: spydglide on March 01, 2019, 02:48:59 PM ---Beautiful Huckleberry!  Got one just like 'er.....totalled and rebuilt and riding today.  Still waiting for HD to build one I like better.  :huepfenlol2:  Enjoy!  Har!  spyder

--- End quote ---
Ain't gonna happen... we are the "OSG" (Original Street Glide) owners... "often duplicated but never replicated". ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version