Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Solo seat question?  (Read 1358 times)

scatla

Solo seat question?
« on: April 01, 2010, 09:07:06 AM »

Could someone please recommend based on experience a nice solo seat from Drag Specialties, my buddy is a dealer and I can get good price from there but cant find the one that does it for me by looking in books. I am 6'1, 225 pounds, would love to move back and down a bit. If anyone can help with a suggestion and part number or exact name of a reccommended solo seat it would be cool. 2009 S/E Roadglide, O/B if this matters.   Thanks,  Scott

FUZZNUTS

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
Re: Solo seat question?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 12:14:51 PM »

Could someone please recommend based on experience a nice solo seat from Drag Specialties, my buddy is a dealer and I can get good price from there but cant find the one that does it for me by looking in books. I am 6'1, 225 pounds, would love to move back and down a bit. If anyone can help with a suggestion and part number or exact name of a reccommended solo seat it would be cool. 2009 S/E Roadglide, O/B if this matters.   Thanks,  Scott

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=46995.0;all

I'm 6-4" 265 lbs. This thread discusses some of issues your concerned with. I put a few pics of what I did with my Mustang Solo..................Hope this helps you out..............................Fuzz
Someday's you hit them like Jack Nicklaus and someday's like Jack Ass

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 21 queries.