Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: I hate WINTER  (Read 6237 times)

RedFXR2

Re: I hate WINTER
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2005, 10:03:02 AM »

This will really scare you: rumor has it that the tour insurance company has required one truck loaded with medical equipment, including difibulators, because of health concerns due to the age of the Stones.
I remember when the Beatles and the Stones started. How do you think that makes me feel? I may need the services of that trailer. [smiley=confused5.gif]

I was in elementary school in Atlanta when the Beatles first played there in (I think) 1963.  Do the math.  Pass the difib, please. :-[

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2005, 10:25:29 AM »

Stupid?  Brain dead?  I'd say (praphrasing the script from "Forrest Gump"):

"MJZ, you a Gott-Dam genius!!!"

Just heard the other night that the Stones are the halftime show at the 2006 Super Bowl.

hey, I need to find out where to volunteer for that also.

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2005, 06:53:48 PM »

Jock,

This will really scare you: rumor has it that the tour insurance company has required one truck loaded with medical equipment, including difibulators, because of health concerns due to the age of the Stones.
I remember when the Beatles and the Stones started. How do you think that makes me feel? I may need the services of that trailer. [smiley=confused5.gif]

That's funny

70_GTX

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2005, 03:41:21 PM »

I couldn't stand it any longer. I just got back from a 30 mile ride west on I-70. It is partly sunny and 36 degrees out. What is the wind chill at 80 MPH. I was cruising along and thinking I would be the only guy on a scooter on the interstate when I passed a guy on a 1500 Goldwing heading east. Really wasn't that bad and I don't have any electric heat on my bike. Merry Christmas.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2005, 04:57:54 PM »

Anything in the 30's is tough, in the 20's is life & death if you're not careful.......that's like you, w/ only body produced heat.  Of course, the sun made it a lot more pleasant 36 degrees,  You would have loved to be w/ me yesterday on my 200 mile jaunt, it got up to 50 and was sunny.  Gotta luv the South.  ;D Har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.