Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: "Safety" Suggestion as a permanent Topic  (Read 537 times)

DDavidson

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Yellow Pearl/Charcoal Slate
"Safety" Suggestion as a permanent Topic
« on: February 23, 2010, 09:52:55 PM »

I think Safety could be an area for its own group topic. 

It could include areas with points having minimal changes for use as a reference, such as;

- Pre-ride check lists pointing out what to check and how to check it, ex. wiggle hear, pull hear, rub hand along, check oil level etc, etc

-Tools list naming minimum tools such as screw driver, suggested tools such as tire plugs/patches and how to use

-Gear: How to select rain gear, why to skip flipflops, why certain type gloves eliminate finger fatigue, leather-vs-kevlar, shattering safety requirements codes for glasses

-Hand Signals for group riding, What, When, How

-Riding issues such as passing alone or with a group, night riding, weather riding, where to ride in lane

-First Aid

Could be approved by experts to minimize info to pertainent info versus reading through 432 ideas.
If a better idea should need added to the list then it would be approved. Same for removal.

Ideas could come from riding courses, DMV, EMTs, Mechanics,
Would like tried and true ideas from people with no moss growing on their buttocks.

I tried searching first but couldn't come across this info as a group. :nixweiss:
Semper Fi
Get your "Motor Running Head", out on the highway!

What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 22 queries.