Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: 1% Harley financing?  (Read 6164 times)

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
1% Harley financing?
« on: March 03, 2010, 08:49:05 PM »

Is this something company wide or not?  My local dealer called me today to let me know about 1% financing on all 2009 and 2010 models and I also received an e-mail from them today about 1% financing.  If I didn't have a 2009 already dolled up, I'd sure spring for a new one with that financing deal.  If it's not something they are doing everywhere, this was from Hot Metal Harley in Pittsburgh.

CVOTequila

• Squee's Revenge
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE
Re: 1% Harley financing?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 08:53:47 PM »

damn I wish I woulda known about that a few months ago when I bought my SESG!
Mods:
Mirror Chrome Agitator Wheels
Freedom Racing Duals
C&C Seat (Squeeter's Revenge)
Hawg Wired "Double Shots"
Hawg Wired Tweeters
Boogey Lights Fireworks
Kury License Plate
HD Chrome Accents on gauges/radio
Tune Trapper Antenna (hidden)
Riders Claw
Footboard/Passenger Extensions
SE Shift Linkage
Joker Machine Saddlebag Latches
Ness Flame Grips (billet)

muddypaws

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

• CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 08:11:49 AM »

If that's true I'm buying a 2010.
Bill

Mr. Wizard

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 FLSTFSE (Platinum)
    • CVO2: 10 FLHXSE (Teq Sun)
    • CVO3: 10 FLSTSE (Scarlet)
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 08:53:44 AM »

A dealer, close by to us, had a 4.49% running for most of this past fall ending on Jan 31, 2010, it was 20% down minimum deal if you qualified via Eaglemark. It was not a standard Eaglemark deal.

The dealer was buying down the Eaglemark rate to help move product. Said to me, it was costing them about 1500.00 per 30K out the door but we are moving product better than before. The main HD site didn't have any mention of the 1% so I can only think this dealer is doing the same?   :nixweiss:

« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 02:07:51 PM by Mr. Wizard »

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 01:46:21 PM »

Yes, the fine print mentioned Eaglemark.

tazmun

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE (sold)
    • CVO2: 19 FLHXS All Black
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 01:52:59 PM »

Isn't Eaglemark the fiance arm of HD?
The "TAZMUN"

Mr. Wizard

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 FLSTFSE (Platinum)
    • CVO2: 10 FLHXSE (Teq Sun)
    • CVO3: 10 FLSTSE (Scarlet)
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 02:06:59 PM »

Isn't Eaglemark the fiance arm of HD?

Yes, I just realized my answer was confusing, I'll change it so it will read properly.

muddypaws

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

• CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 04:57:42 PM »

I called Hot Metal Harley and spoke to Mark about the 1%. Good news is that they are doing that. Bad news they have sold all of thier 2010 SEUC and have orders for the 2011.
Bill

49445CVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • 06' FLHTCUSE Black Candy Crimson/Slate

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 11:53:36 AM »

It will be interesting how they run this program.  I remember a few years ago they were advertising a low APR in bikes financed by H-D. I sat down with the sales guy and we started to run the numbers and I asked him about the special on financing and the low APR,  he said they would not know what the APR on the loan would be untill they run my credit report. The APR's were based on your credit score.  Needless to say I was in the middle and my credit union was cheaper than them. I still did not buy that bike and waited until I found my CVO.   I know for a fact that I am much happier with the bike I own right now vs. the bike I almost bought.

So I wonder if there is a little something in that APR for the 1%.

Topper
Why is it that I never seem to succeed the first time, unless I screwed up?

Zinister

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FXSTSSE3
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2010, 01:56:05 PM »

Did you find out if it's just at your dealership or nationwide?

I've been watching ebay all winter for a dyna for the wife but this would make me buy new rather than used.

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2010, 01:56:33 PM »

Did you find out if it's just at your dealership or nationwide?

I've been watching ebay all winter for a dyna for the wife but this would make me buy new rather than used.

I've looked around and haven't seen anyone else running this special.

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2010, 10:05:22 PM »

anybody found any more info on 1% financing

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2010, 10:32:05 PM »

anybody found any more info on 1% financing

If there's a bike you are looking for, call them to see if they can get you the one you want at the 1% financing.  Just because they don't have any CVO's in stock doesn't mean they can't find one if they have a buyer ready to go.  Right now, the only new CVO they have in stock is an 09 Dyna Fat Bob.  I know they trade bikes with other dealers pretty regularly and sometimes go a pretty good distance to do so.  My guess is you aren't going to get any great deals on price, but they always sell their CVO's at MSRP...so you probably won't do much better anywhere else with pricing either.  The weather is starting to get nice enough to grab a cheap flight in to pick it up and ride it back home.

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2010, 10:35:53 PM »

I just checked their website and I don't see it advertised anymore.  It may be over now...but I don't know if it was on the website in the first place.  I was notified by mail and by phone.

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2010, 08:10:17 AM »

Apparently, the 1% financing is still going on.  I just received an e-mail from them letting me know that 1% financing is ending soon.  I just realized that I could enlarge the fine print...it's over March 31st.  If there's a bike out there that you want, I think I would try to contact Harley Finance and see if they can offer you that same deal wherever you buy a bike, not just at this one dealer.

Disclaimer: *Financing available on new, untitled 2009 and 2010 Harley-Davidson motorcycles financed through Eaglemark Savings Bank (ESB), a subsidiary of Harley-Davidson Credit Corp., and is subject to credit approval by ESB. 1% APR offer is available only to high credit Tier customers at ESB and only on terms up to 60 months. The APR will vary based on the applicant?s past credit performance and the term of the loan, which can vary from 24-72 months. For example, a 2010 Softail Fat Boy with an MSRP of $15,999, 10% down payment and amount financed of $14,399.10, 60 month repayment term, and 1% APR result in monthly payments of $246.13. In this example, customer is responsible for applicable taxes, title, licensing fees and any other fees or charges at the time of sale. APR is calculated according to the simple interest method. Not all applicants will qualify. Not valid in conjunction with other offers. Customer must take delivery by March 31, 2010. Other terms, conditions, and limitations may apply. Financing offer is subject to change or cancellation at anytime. See Hot Metal Harley-Davidson for details. Financing offer is valid on motorcycles financed through Eaglemark Savings Bank, a subsidiary of Harley-Davidson Credit Corporation, and is subject to approval by ESB. Example savings based on $15,000 financed at 60 months with 10% down and approved credit. Special financing is available on select Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Fixed APR as low as 1.00% is based on ESB's evaluation of the customer's application and past credit performance. Borrowing terms: up to 60 months. 10% down payment required. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Restrictions apply. See Hot Metal Harley-Davidson for details. Limited time offer.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 08:16:38 AM by 1abastarsmda »
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 21 queries.