Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: $500 drawing at local HD Dealer- I won!!!  (Read 3788 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: $500 drawing at local HD Dealer- I won!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2006, 06:12:57 PM »

I agree whole heartedly with you Kathy.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 06:13:46 PM by SPIDERMAN »

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2006, 07:16:04 PM »

Sorry Candy I gotta disagree with you on this one. ...But not to worry, this is a happy sandbox and we can disagree and still be friends
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 07:17:03 PM by Mrs._WeCVO »

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2006, 07:17:50 PM »

:o
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 07:18:13 PM by Mrs._WeCVO »

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2006, 09:03:39 PM »

[highlight]Between the two of us, I think there are 20 coats in the MC Clothes Closet, I've lost count of shoes/boots/slippers/sandals, and we won't talk about t-shirts/jeans/fleece/pajamas/slips/doo rags etc.  The only thing we have not gone crazey over (yet) is HD jewelry.[/highlight]

Thanks for the laugh Mrs. WeCVO. This was a topic of discussion between my wife and I just last week. She had a formal event to go to and needed to wear a long dress coat... went to the closet and the only coats there were HD jackets & leathers!  ;D ;D ;D
BTW, we both have jewelry we've purchased at Sturgis and other places. We've got it bad (I guess)  :o ::) but we're enjoying the ride! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2006, 09:20:12 PM »

The sandbox is as big or as small as we choose to make it, but you and I will be ----

hogasm

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2006, 07:14:00 AM »

The sandbox is as big or as small as we choose to make it, but you and I will be ----  forever friends.  That is just the way it works.  
But, I did not say it as well as I meant too.  I have every square inch of my house, garage, car, truck and it is starting to seem into Jamey's mustang too, covered with HD and the bar and shield allready.  I think I about bought it all, then we just stop by the HD shop and see something we can't live without.   Between the two of us, I think there are 20 coats in the MC Clothes Closet, I've lost count of shoes/boots/slippers/sandals, and we won't talk about t-shirts/jeans/fleece/pajamas/slips/doo rags etc.  The only thing we have not gone crazey over (yet) is [highlight]HD jewelry.[/highlight]  I am begining to think there may be more out there to buy or at least look at................. is what I meant.   ;)

Buddy, pal, oh friend o mine.   ;D

Gee thanks Candy,  with christmas just around the corner I was hoping we could spend money on the bikes. Oh well you can't always get what you want.

Hogasm

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2006, 06:39:05 PM »

I agree whole heartedly with you Kathy.  I use to go crazy for things with bar and shield or HD on them, but after awhile, it gets kinda old.  I love my bike, don't get me wrong and I like a alot of HD products, but now, I cruize the sale racks.  I have gotten great deals there and only pay full price for something "I just gotta have."  Lately, theres not so much of that.  Which is good, cause now you and I both gotta save our pennies for that Nelson trip next summer.   ;)

There are some pretty clothes out there but it is stuff that I don't need to be spending money on. Most of our spending is in parts and accessories. Our leathers aren't even H-D. We bought our sets at Wilson Leather. I do like the Screaming Eagle racing type shirts that they have now although I haven't forked out the $$ for any of it. We also do not wear harley riding boots, we have Cruiserworks which are very nice boots. I do have some dressy boots from H-D but they are not for riding. Hogasm doesn't have to worry about buying me jewelry because I'm not big on jewelry.

Yes, we definitely have to save $$ for Nelson and we are also going to the AMA Pro Flat Track mile race in Springfield, IL on Memorial Day Weekend. I love the flat track racing!! [smiley=banana.gif]

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2006, 10:56:30 PM »

Yes, we definitely have to save $$ for Nelson and we are also going to the AMA Pro Flat Track mile race in Springfield, IL on Memorial Day Weekend. I love the flat track racing!! [smiley=banana.gif]

Kathy, if you and Brian are coming thru Memphis you guys are welcome to stay at my house and save on some $$$.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 11:01:38 PM by J.Rud »

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2006, 04:17:03 PM »

Kathy, if you and Brian are coming thru Memphis you guys are welcome to stay at my house and save on some $$$.

JR [smiley=banana.gif]

Oh, and Barry, I'm sooo happy for you brother! That was awesome! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Isn't God good?  Tell momma and lil Jessica I said hey! Bless ya Bro.

Hi JR,

Thank you so much for the offer. I'm not sure which way we are going but if we do come your way we will certainly take you up on your offer. I've never been to Memphis and it would be great seeing ya. :)

CVOMOE!!

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • BC

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2006, 03:13:06 PM »

Good for you!  Spend it wisely.  If I was to ever win anything I would probably die of a heart attack.

Cheers, CVOMOE
2005 FLHTCSE2 - Banana - Sold
Freedom Tru-duals
Power Commander
Dyno tuned
Now a 107" with Cycle Shack exhaust and Race Tuner
2007 BMW1200GS - What a hoot - Sold May 2010
2011 Triumph Tiger 800 - Sold
2011 Kawasaki KLR 650 - Sold
2009 Kawasaki KLR 650 - Sold
2013 Yamaha Super Tenere - Sold
2014 Yamaha XT250 - Sold
2014 BMW F800GS - Sold
2014 Kawasaki KLX 351
2017 Triumph Explorer 1200
2017 Harley Ultra Classic Ltd

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2006, 10:55:23 AM »

Now that won it- So How much did the FREE $500 Really Cost you- All that did was get you started :)

Congrats on your good fortune - you'll only have to borrow another 2K to add to that to get something you really want :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.551 seconds with 21 queries.