Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: "Ol' Maudie" $old  (Read 9202 times)

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
Re: "Ol' Maudie" $old
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2014, 11:12:51 AM »

Perfect Maybelle fits.

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2014, 02:56:49 PM »

Wow Hub Congrats man! :drink: Can't wait to see Maybelle and hear all the story's of your runs! Wonder with the new frame and all if you will have to put one foot up on highway peg to keep from wobbling when you get over 100 like you did with Maudie?  :P :nixweiss: I'm happy for you Carl! Bless ya buddy! :2vrolijk_21:

:bananarock:

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2014, 03:03:20 PM »

That name fits Hub. No bad ju-ju. Lol
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2014, 03:26:10 PM »

Took "Ol' Maudie" to Tilley's yesterday, to have her tuned, as was part of the deal in the Sale.  She had 1026 miles on the New Engine, which had not been tuned, as I have my quirks about dynoing a brand new Motor.  Anyway, she turned some pretty good numbers.  124 HP-123 lbs.ft. Torque.  I'll post the dyno sheets tomorrow, soon as the New Owner stops gloatin' over 'em.  If anyone is interested, of course.  Hated to see the Ol' Girl go. :'(  She's on her way to Myrtle Beach in the morning with her new owner.  I'm sure he'll have some fun!  8) Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2014, 03:22:25 PM »

$old "Ol' Maudie" last week.   :'(  Too bad some of you didn't get to experience gettin' your a$$ busted by the Ol' Girl!  But Alas!  Now, ya'll can wonder what I've put up the a$$ of my New FLHTCUSE7, to make it go by you like you were sittin' up on jack stands.  LMAO!   8)  Later--HUBBARD

Hubbard Hubbard Hubbard,

You've got my attention now!   ::)   ::)   I am sorry I missed this, but I feel its necessary to circle back around as your painting a mirage that is only valid in your head and I have to wonder if its all due to too much anesthetic as was eluded to earlier in this thread.

You mean Ol'maudie that broke down b*tch that has NEVER been able to keep up with me on either bike, is now only putting out as much as a mild cam'd 110, hell CVOSTU would be too much for that one?   Jack Stands???? you must be delusional you need to change that signature the only thing your keeping up with is the cost of repairing your bikes after loosing trying to chase me down, hell the bike Michelle loaned after Maudie blew up was faster than anything you are used too.   You might want to edit your signature too, and while at it you might have to consider what john was saying about that anesthetic is screwing your memory, but if you like I can post the picture for you again its not just hearsay ohh wait I did lol .   Please don't let that short term memory fail you remembering that you got beat so bad you blew it up trying to catch me its still a loss.   You might need to put on 2 prochargers based on the engine builds you have had so far sure hope you are not wasting more money for average results.

I think you should stick with Maudie as a name imo,  Maybelle is the name of a cow or does your exhaust look like udders?

There endeth that lesson incase there was any question :)

So Mote it Be,
NumNuts.  :)    :huepfenlol2:  :huepfenlol2:  :huepfenlol2:  :huepfenlol2:  :huepfenlol2:  :huepfenlol2:  :huepfenlol2:  :huepfenlol2:  :huepfenlol2:  :huepfenlol2: 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 03:40:12 PM by Unbalanced »
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2014, 03:42:53 PM »

:confused5:.
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2014, 08:12:41 PM »

:vrolijk_11:  :ROFLOL:
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2014, 09:58:17 PM »

:ROFLOL:

X2 Hilarious!

Thanks for people like Hubbard and Harry.  You can't make this stuff up.

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2014, 05:57:28 AM »

Harry,,,  nobody says it better.  :D :P

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2014, 07:21:10 AM »

« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 07:24:37 AM by GH »

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2014, 11:00:48 AM »

Harry, you've got enough mouth for another set of teeth.  The Sun don't set on the same dog's a$$ every day, Ol' Son.  Your day's comin'!  You outran Ol' Maudie on your "Road Queen", when I was 2 up and you were solo.  There's something to brag about.  Then you miraculously outran the Ol' Girl on your Punkin', when her Motor blew.  Yep, you're the Man, Harry!  I'm gonna' bust your a$$ so bad, you'll have to see a Therapist to get your chit gathered back up.  There endeth the lesson.  8) Later--HUBBARD     
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2014, 02:49:41 PM »

Hubbard,

You're the one bragging on how you gonna be blowing people away the only thing is your bikes been the one on jack stands.   Might want to consider the extra set of teeth.   I aint blowing the horn just responding to your annual song and dance only problem is you're yet to deliver it.   All the rhetoric and five years later its the same ole story, guess even the blind squirrel can get a nut someday.   Yep out run you 2 up, you were offered to run 1 up you didn't want to, then stated even if you would have u had nothing.  Then you rebuilt her and she leaked like a stuck pig, and then rebuilt her again and blew her up trying to catch me yup same ole story ... Woulda coulda shoulda, but in the end HAVEN'T.   Guess Maybelle is a fitting name just a cow for milking it.

Look forward to your next visit as always :)

Thus the end of the lesson again.

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2014, 03:04:51 PM »

Dang
Glad you all are both HBRR brothers or this could get ugly.lolol
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ

National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2014, 03:07:23 PM »

This aint ugly this is just pre- banter although its just not a happy ending for Hub he may need to go elsewhere for that  :huepfenlol2: 
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 03:14:13 PM by Unbalanced »

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2014, 03:12:54 PM »

This aint ugly this is just pre- banter although its just not a happy ending for Hub he may need to go elsewhere for that  :huepfenlol2:

Any suggestions?

Zen Master of Pondering
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 24 queries.