Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: A lurker happily enters.........  (Read 2476 times)

noVee

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
A lurker happily enters.........
« on: March 23, 2006, 08:44:52 PM »

My new 06 in Canyon Copper/Concord Purple arrives in about 5 weeks! Am VERY excited. Wasn't easy, and was only finally after another dealer got involved offering a trade for my bike for their SE Vrod, I was actually able to secure the deal as they had sold out and couldn't get any responses for trade offers put out to all dealers in Ontario, Canada. My last bike was the '93 FLSTN whose custom plate was 'FLMOO'. Sold after about 7 years, but in retrospect should have held? Who knows. Thanks to the folks on here and some ideas, I've ordered a custom :D plate 'SKRMN', for my new bike, closest to what was left available here.  A lurker on this site for quite some time, I would like to thank all those here in particular but also everyone on this site for the information/knowledge  I have gladly recieved!

fatboyse2

• Elite CVO Member
Re: A lurker happily enters.........
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 08:50:01 PM »

Welcome Novee.  Remember one thing (which you've probably alreay noticed unless you are completely blind), the folks here all have OCD and are happy to give you great ideas to spend your money ;D

sanjoseduke

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 09:01:11 PM »

[highlight]My new 06 in Canyon Copper/Concord Purple arrives in about 5 weeks! [/highlight]Am VERY excited. Wasn't easy, and was only finally after another dealer got involved offering a trade for my bike for their SE Vrod, I was actually able to secure the deal as they had sold out and couldn't get any responses for trade offers put out to all dealers in Ontario, Canada. My last bike was the '93 FLSTN whose custom plate was 'FLMOO'. Sold after about 7 years, but in retrospect should have held? Who knows. Thanks to the folks on here and some ideas, I've ordered a custom :D plate 'SKRMN', for my new bike, closest to what was left available here.
13 FLHTCUSE8

Retired & Loving it!

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 09:18:24 PM »

Hey! noVee
  A big welcome from the west coast,Yes I have to second that, we do love to spend your money [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] Hey! Rule number one is: Pic's just as soon as it arrives !!!
Good luck and again welcome.

Don ( ISelBulls )

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 09:26:24 PM »

Welcome aboard noVee,

Glad you stopped lurking and finally joined this mad house of CVO/OCD. Wish you the best on your new ride. Congrats on your first post and looking forward to many more.

Take Care, [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Grover

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2006, 09:30:01 PM »

[highlight]My new 06 in Canyon Copper/Concord Purple arrives in about 5 weeks![/highlight]

aye noVee, Congrats Man!  [smiley=drink.gif] you know you picked the best color of the three, I may be a little prejudice though  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] Im sure you will love the bike, good luck and let us know when it arrives.
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2006, 09:31:19 PM »

novee,
Welcome to the site. May you have many safe and enjoyable miles on your new scooter when it arrives.

P.S. For the official welcome upon the arrival of your new scooter....

[smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

noVee

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2006, 10:26:24 PM »

Thanks to all for your welcome;
SJDuke, I see your baby is coming next month . I am am also after contemplating the options, having the dealer install the HD 6 speed. (plus other bling) Photos to come, when it's done.
Eagle1, I thought my choice was limited to Haze, which I almost went for until I dropped by a dealership for check out availability where the customer was taking possesion of his C. Copper/C, Purple. When I saw it in the sunlight, I knew I had to have it.........Then I saw the Nebula, grows on you, I guess.
I gotta tell you this one,  he starts it up for the FIRST time in the shop/loading area, revs it up, dumps the clutch, hanging onto the front brake, lets it howl, starts to smoke and away he goes into the back of his contractor's type trailer up an ATV ramp. I thought he was going to go right through the boody thing!!! and laughing, laughing the whole time. The dealer (owner) looks at me and I thought the hair on his head was standing on end! I asked him if he ever saw anything like that before. All he could do was shake his head, no.
Am, also in correspondence with both Lepera and Corbin regarding a replacement seat although Corbin's 2006 catelogue online shows a seat for the 06 SE Fatboy, they could not confirm if it was simply a seat for the bike in general to fit the newer fat rear fender or whether it actually fits it the chrome trim around the sides. Christine at Lepera said they were working on a fitting. Really liked the SE logo and the seat I saw already posted here on a blue bike. Will post when I find out more these rep
replacement seat options.

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2 nebula yellow/ cobalt blue
    • CVO2: FLTRSE3 yellow pearl / charcoal slate
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2006, 10:32:35 PM »

Welcome and enjoy the ride.Please post some pics of you new ride as soon as it arrives.Maybe its just me but i cant stop admiring these fatboys.It somehow feels nice to see someones bike when it finally gets delivered.I think we all know that feeling.So dont be camera shy.
Altug.
Ridin Legend

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2006, 12:37:04 AM »

I gotta tell you this one,
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 03:03:11 PM by EAGLE1 »

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2006, 06:05:13 AM »

novee,
Welcome to the site , great to see another fat boy join the group you obviously have great taste. What plans do you have? I'm sure you will be impressed with the 103 after having an EVO

cheers
 [smiley=drink.gif]
Mike
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2006, 08:39:20 AM »

noVee, was this guy missing any teeth
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

tunedse2

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2006 SE FatBoy Autumn Haze
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2006, 10:32:59 AM »

noVee, congrats on the Fatty.. let the games begin. And great choice of plates

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2006, 01:55:35 PM »

Eagle watch yourself.You don't know who you will offend with those types of comments. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]And Novee congrats on making the purchase of your CVO and welcome.You'll enjoy it here.Later,Q

Sorry BigD, It was only a joke, not trying to piss off anyone here, I don't think the gene pool would run that shallow through these waters, and I seriously doubt, that anyone matching both of those criteria would own, or for that matter even know what a CVO Harley is, but in today's world of Political Correctness, you are right, You never Know, Apologies to all!

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2006, 02:03:05 PM »

Sorry BigD, It was only a joke, not trying to piss off anyone here, I don't think the gene pool would run that shallow through these waters, and I seriously doubt, that anyone matching both of those criteria would own, or for that matter even know what a CVO Harley is, but in today's world of Political Correctness, you are right, You never Know, Apologies to all!

Hey EAGLE1.... I have all my teeth  ;)  I wasn't offended  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 21 queries.