Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8 [All]

Author Topic: Harry remains Undefeated!  (Read 18521 times)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Harry remains Undefeated!
« on: April 17, 2017, 12:25:41 AM »

Please excuse my absence of late, my Brothers, as I have been engulfed in bringing my business back to life from 8 years of acute regulation and oppression, of the first order.  Absent the new "Sherriff" in town, Ol' Hub and his band of dedicated followers would have been but a memory.  But...Alas!...the Coal Industry here in Southern Appalachia is thriving again!  Quite frankly, it's "Rockin' and Rollin"!!!  That said, I was just made aware that "Sneaky Pete", got his ass handed to him in FL!  Don't feel like the Lone
Ranger, Pete!  I feel you!  I'm gonna bust his ass bad, in October!!  Come watch!  The question is, are you gonna' step to the plate again?  Or........do you accept you spent money for nothing?  Where's the Hot Rod Road Glide, Pete?  Get it together, and come to FL in October.  With my new modifications, and you behind me in the draft, I believe Ol' Hub will leave FL the Champion.  Harry has basked in the sunlight of victory way too long.  He's going down in October!  'Course, if you can't keep up, Pete, I understand.  Later--HUBBARD         
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Harry remains Undefeated!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 09:24:47 AM »

I love you spirited riders from the south....always the changing competition.  Brings back memories of a few decades of my endeavers of being the top dog on the streets and taking it to a level that few others were willing to take it.  Many people accuse me of riding fast now days but they didn't know me back then.  I live through you guys vicariously as I ride now more for the scenery....spirited...but for the scenery.  :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '01 FXDWG2 RED 103 6sp
    • CVO2: '05 FLHTCSE2 CHERRY
    • CVO3: '09 FLTRSE3 YELLOW 117/DD7
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 10:18:09 AM »

Yea H R H, "You done the easy part,,, you talked about it..."

Be forewarned,,, one of Michelle's Bikes might have a "Refresh" before October :nervous: It'd be tough coming all the way down to Florida to get Spanked by a Girl... Don't get me wrong,,, Getting Spanked by a Girl In Florida can be a lot of fun,,, Just not on a Motorcycle... 

Me,,, I got nuthin' for any of the HBRR,,, I just putt along in the back of the pack and enjoy the show ;D

Resistance is Futile...

« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 10:20:32 AM by FlaHeatWave »
"I've read dozens of books about heros and crooks, and learned much from both of their styles"

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 YELLOW!!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 01:46:41 PM »

Ed, sounds like you have the best vantage point. Can you provide the play by play for the rest of us?
Most great stores start with a bad decision

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2017, 03:24:52 PM »

Ed, sounds like you have the best vantage point. Can you provide the play by play for the rest of us?

"Don't get me wrong,,, Getting Spanked by a Girl In Florida can be a lot of fun,,, Just not on a Motorcycle..."

Well, There was this Blond business owner in Jacksonville,,, A Brunette school teacher in Daytona,,, and a Raven haired beauty in Clearwater...
Oh, to be young again... ;D

« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 12:43:12 PM by FlaHeatWave »
"I've read dozens of books about heros and crooks, and learned much from both of their styles"

BostonboyDH

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 03:31:12 PM »

:vrolijk_11:

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2017, 03:32:45 PM »

I am just tickled to death to have lived through 'young" once.... thinking I am better off to just enjoy old and remember what young was....and sit back and watch young as they do the same stupid things I did with the same results.

I heard something about tail lights early. Can someone explain a little more about those?

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2017, 04:29:46 PM »

I am just tickled to death to have lived through 'young" once.... thinking I am better off to just enjoy old and remember what young was....and sit back and watch young as they do the same stupid things I did with the same results.

I heard something about tail lights early. Can someone explain a little more about those?

Hehehe.  Yep, as my dear Ol' departed Grandpappy told me, "If you're gonna' be dumb, you gotta' be tough, boy."  Definitely done some dumb chit, but we all must have been tough, 'cause we're still here!  Rather be dumb and tough, than dead anyday!  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD 
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,

johnsachs

• Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2017, 06:44:57 PM »

Uh oh, the Lion is roaring.   :oops:

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2017, 07:31:03 PM »

Hear it all the way to my part of the world

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2017, 07:50:34 PM »

Back in the day when I was 10 foot tall and bulletproof, oh never-mind. That was a long long time ago in a land far far away!  :D
Mike
 :drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2017, 11:10:47 PM »

Back in the day when I was 10 foot tall and bulletproof, oh never-mind. That was a long long time ago in a land far far away!  :D
Mike

Yeah, I know Unc!  At least I will still step out there, with some pretty good equipment, and twist it, with any and everybody, till it changes tunes, or blows apart, and will not let off till I've got beat, blown apart, or won the race.  Which, BTW, I win everywhere, except against Harry, so far.  And I know some of my fellow Hillbillies up here think a Hypo-Charger and a set of pipes gives them entrance into the world of HP, I seriously don't pick them as victims.  I am selective!  Nobody stays first hog at the trough forever.  Especially when you don't give up.  I don't give up.  It may take mo money, and mo time, but the day is coming that I'll bust his big ass.  It's coming!!  The nay sayers be damned.  I will prevail.  Hide and watch.  I will give Harry credit where credit is due, he's smart, he's got the money to go fast, and he's one of the chosen few left on this Earth that will ride like I do.  WFO......all day.....everyday. Quite frankly, I lost my Ace in the hole, when Don Tilley got killed.  Been tough getting past that.  And I may never outrun Harry.  But I bet I'm the toughest competition he's got, cause he knows when I show up, I'm there to Race.  Harry ain't the Lone Ranger, and I ain't no rookie.  It ain't just balls, nerve, and crazy.  It's about air in, and air out.  I'm old school and always believed bigger everything is always better.  Wrong.  I've got a 150 square Motor, and got beat.  Big bucks!!!  I'm pissed.  I ain't just gonna' roll over and play dead.  I'm like Rock & Roll.  I'm here to stay!!  So, I take on a little humility, and start over.  It's only money.  Speed cost money.  How fast do I wanna' go?  As fast as I can.  Love ya', Unc, you Ol' Fart! The saga continues.  Later--HUBBARD

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
    • SC

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2017, 11:59:51 PM »

You young-uns keep up the tradition and enjoy the ride. This old dog is happy to still be riding and enjoying the fellowship. Health issues last year made me think twice about what is important and what is BS. My friends and family are important as well as enjoying the ride as long as I can. I'll see ya'll on the road in September or maybe October, We'll see.

Mike
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG O/B- RIP
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG3 O/B
    • CVO3: 2014 SERK6 O/B
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2017, 06:50:42 AM »

All I have to say is that there's no replacement for displacement.  There endth the lesson.
Member Hillbilly Rocket Riders MC, Virginia THE FASTEST CHAPTER!

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2017, 06:51:24 AM »

Blah, blah, blah

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2017, 09:35:10 AM »

All I have to say is that there's no replacement for displacement.  There endth the lesson.

Well, from what I hear on the grapevine, Pete, you better get you some more displacement!  LMFAO!  Heard you got thumped in FL  Damn, I hate missing that!  I mean, I heard Harry run off and left you like you was sittin' up on jack-stands!  WTF?  Get your chit together, Pete, and bring it to Maggie Valley, or FL in Oct., and stretch your chit out against Ol' Maybelle.  Don't sit in the parking lot and purge your NOS like a little phucking boy bully!  Show me what you got!  All you can do is out run me....or get thumped.  That long stretch of 4-lane before we get back to the Hotel in Maggie Valley is the perfect venue!  I'll twist it 'till it changes tunes, or comes apart.  It matters not to me.  We can start from a dead stop, or from 80 MPH on, which is what I really like!  Bring it, Pete.  And, I know lack of funds ain't an issue with you.  I KNOW you've got the money to buy SPEED!  You've been called, Pete.  And anybody else here, that wants to stretch 'em out.  I just like to Race!  Ol' HUB may be 66 years old, but I'm still 25 in my mind!  Ol' Maybelle will be there with Bells on!  Later--HUBBARD         

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2017, 10:32:05 AM »

The more displacement comment was for you.

At least I didn't have to ride bitch!  :sauer021:

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 11:18:52 AM by SneakyPete »

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2017, 11:19:34 AM »

Or maybe you like this one better...

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2017, 11:23:28 AM »

Furthermore, I have consulted with the HBRR rules committee and have determined that you cannot challenge another member to run in a regional chapter event (MV) without first defeating all comers from your local chapter.  So until this is done, you do not qualify to run at MV!

bigC

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE gone
    • CVO3: 2015 FLHXSE sold
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2017, 11:53:11 AM »

Dang Hubbard, you resemble that remark!
Maggie Valley 2016     MITM ES 2017   WV GTG 2018 
Maggie valley 2017     MITM ES 2018   WV GTG 2021
Maggie Valley 2018     MITM ES 2019   OH GTG 2022
Maggie Valley 2019
Maggie Valley 2022
Maggie Valley 2023

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2017, 12:14:28 PM »

Furthermore, I have consulted with the HBRR rules committee and have determined that you cannot challenge another member to run in a regional chapter event (MV) without first defeating all comers from your local chapter.  So until this is done, you do not qualify to run at MV!

Phuck you, Pete.  I'm the National President....so I'll do whatever the phuck I want to.  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2017, 12:18:27 PM »

If I'm understanding this correctly, Hub has to defeat all comers from his Local (WV) Chapter before he can challenge to run in the MV Regional??

Are Formal Eliminations required??

What / Who are the Active HBRR Chapters / Members ??

If a HBRR Chapter has a single Member, does that Member automatically qualify for a "Bye" to get to a Regional??

Signed; a lowly HBRR hangaround...

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2017, 12:21:55 PM »

Well, from what I hear on the grapevine, Pete, you better get you some more displacement!  LMFAO!  Heard you got thumped in FL  Damn, I hate missing that!  I mean, I heard Harry run off and left you like you was sittin' up on jack-stands!  WTF?  Get your chit together, Pete, and bring it to Maggie Valley, or FL in Oct., and stretch your chit out against Ol' Maybelle.  Don't sit in the parking lot and purge your NOS like a little phucking boy bully!  Show me what you got!  All you can do is out run me....or get thumped.  That long stretch of 4-lane before we get back to the Hotel in Maggie Valley is the perfect venue!  I'll twist it 'till it changes tunes, or comes apart.  It matters not to me.  We can start from a dead stop, or from 80 MPH on, which is what I really like!  Bring it, Pete.  And, I know lack of funds ain't an issue with you.  I KNOW you've got the money to buy SPEED!  You've been called, Pete.  And anybody else here, that wants to stretch 'em out.  I just like to Race!  Ol' HUB may be 66 years old, but I'm still 25 in my mind!  Ol' Maybelle will be there with Bells on!  Later--HUBBARD         
Didn't some folks "earn some coupons" near there a while back :nervous:

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2017, 12:28:36 PM »

If I'm understanding this correctly, Hub has to defeat all comers from his Local (WV) Chapter before he can challenge to run in the MV Regional??

Are Formal Eliminations required??

What / Who are the Active HBRR Chapters / Members ??

If a HBRR Chapter has a single Member, does that Member automatically qualify for a "Bye" to get to a Regional??

Signed; a lowly HBRR hangaround...

You have that correct Ed on the local run and the "bye" round.  There are some "skunk" works projects going on in the West Virginia chapter, I question whether Hubbard can make the cut.

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2017, 01:21:40 PM »

You have that correct Ed on the local run and the "bye" round.  There are some "skunk" works projects going on in the West Virginia chapter, I question whether Hubbard can make the cut.

Interesting,,, Very Interesting...

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2017, 06:40:09 PM »

Interesting,,, Very Interesting...

Where are you, FL HEAT WAVE, and PETE, getting your rules from?  La-La Land?   You don't make the rules, I, Carl Lee Hubbard, make the rules!  The rules are this;  Bring your chit to the Race, and show me what you've got.  Simple.  You bust my ass, or I bust yours, rookie, but the best man always wins!!!!  Quite frankly, I DON'T think you've got the balls to hold a Harley WFO till it changes tunes!  Show me, PILGRIM!  I'll be there with bells on, ready to twist Ol' Maybelle till she blows.  Are you willing, Pete?  You know I don't give a phuck one way or another.  The fact remains Ol' HUB will twist one till it pukes.  I don't know any other way.  Bring it.  Get your feet wet.  PUSSY!  LMAFAO!  Later--HUBBARD   

johnsachs

• Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2017, 07:16:20 PM »

Sounding more and more like "Street Outlaws".
Better start a list.  :nixweiss:
John

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2017, 08:24:36 PM »

Where are you, FL HEAT WAVE, and PETE, getting your rules from?  La-La Land?   You don't make the rules, I, Carl Lee Hubbard, make the rules!  The rules are this;  Bring your chit to the Race, and show me what you've got.  Simple.  You bust my ass, or I bust yours, rookie, but the best man always wins!!!!  Quite frankly, I DON'T think you've got the balls to hold a Harley WFO till it changes tunes!  Show me, PILGRIM!  I'll be there with bells on, ready to twist Ol' Maybelle till she blows.  Are you willing, Pete?  You know I don't give a phuck one way or another.  The fact remains Ol' HUB will twist one till it pukes.  I don't know any other way.  Bring it.  Get your feet wet.  PUSSY!  LMAFAO!  Later--HUBBARD

I was just askin' :nixweiss: it sounded to me like Sneaky Pete was quotin' Bi-Laws...

Hub, I understand your concern about the "skunk works" projects going on in your Home Chapter,,, I mean,,, right under your nose and all,,, It's just natural to be a little nervous :nervous: 

Signed; an occasional Cheap Slut...

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2017, 08:36:54 PM »

:vrolijk_11:  :drink:
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2017, 09:37:13 PM »

I was just askin' :nixweiss: it sounded to me like Sneaky Pete was quotin' Bi-Laws...

Hub, I understand your concern about the "skunk works" projects going on in your Home Chapter,,, I mean,,, right under your nose and all,,, It's just natural to be a little nervous :nervous: 

Signed; an occasional Cheap Slut...

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2017, 03:25:50 AM »

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Blah, blah, blah!  I'll bring it to you right now!  Say when!  You've been called.  Later--HUBBARD

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2017, 09:57:27 AM »

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2017, 10:35:01 AM »

^^ last time I heard that my name was associated with it^^

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2017, 05:11:36 PM »

Hub's cornbread is done.  And sweet as sugar!  'Specially in fresh cows milk.  Made in an iron skillet, too.  Guess Ol' Sneaky Pete is at a loss for words.  I'm gonna' hunt you down, Pete.  One of us will win........or blow the chit up.  You know I ain't afraid to twist one 'till it comes apart.  Thinking about movin' my chip up to 6500.  Sweet spot's at 6K, anyway. Come get you some!  Later--HUBBARD   

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2017, 05:16:58 PM »

'Bleve them Rods will stretch enough to make them valves slap them pistons, at 6500?  Maybe, maybe not.  We'll see.  I believe it'll stay together.  If it don't....well....then I'll build a BIG MOTOR!  There just ain't no end to it, is there?  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD 

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2018, 06:53:40 PM »

Well it’s time to stir the pot !

Hubbard rumor has it Sneaky is bringing down the RG just to make WV the 3rd fastest chapter.  Florida still leading the way with Va as number 2.   Please tell us your not gonna stand for 3rd that’s like the 2nd loser.

Just curious as you guys have been eerily quiet.   Normally the banter has started by now.     

HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

bigC

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2018, 09:03:40 AM »

:vrolijk_11: :drink:
Maggie Valley 2019
Maggie Valley 2022
Maggie Valley 2023

FLY-DOG

• 1K CVO Member
  • U.S. Navy (30 years); Delta Air Lines (22 years)
    • FL

• CVO1: FLHXSE3
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2018, 04:13:20 PM »

Thinking I'd like to put one of those competitive motors in my 2012 street glide but have no idea what it takes dollar wise?  Would 20 large get you in the ballpark to run with the big dogs?
Current Stable:
2021 BMW R1250 GSA Rallye
2016 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited w/392 Hemi
2012 CVO Street Glide
2007 Mustang GT500
2006 YZ250F

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2018, 04:49:11 PM »

I’d say it should make u competitive.

However this year it looks like hub is skeered and is tossing out the excuses like a WV pill house, which means he aint coming.   I can understand him not wanting to get beat by Sneaky no matter what he says or writes about it.   

« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 04:52:39 PM by Unbalanced »
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2018, 04:52:52 PM »

Thinking I'd like to put one of those competitive motors in my 2012 street glide but have no idea what it takes dollar wise?  Would 20 large get you in the ballpark to run with the big dogs?
With all the quiet here it might put you right behind Harry. Maybe way behind but if no one else is between you its still 2nd.  I have been looking forward to all the talk and chatter this year but notta....

BUCKNUT GREG

• BUCKNUT
  • 1K CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2018, 04:57:45 PM »

Wait for it....Wait for it....

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2018, 05:06:53 PM »

With all the quiet here it might put you right behind Harry. Maybe way behind but if no one else is between you its still 2nd.  I have been looking forward to all the talk and chatter this year but notta....

I am kind of disappointed too Dave, I really expected after all this expensive special high compression work he had done at Tilleys  that he would be clamoring like he had enough mouth for another set of teeth as he puts it.   Yet silence 

Even Sneaky's not fanning the fire which is surprising, maybe he doubts himself. 

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2018, 07:10:41 PM »

Looks like the Pot is stirring  ;D

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2018, 07:52:38 PM »

I am kind of disappointed too Dave, I really expected after all this expensive special high compression work he had done at Tilleys  that he would be clamoring like he had enough mouth for another set of teeth as he puts it.   Yet silence 

Even Sneaky's not fanning the fire which is surprising, maybe he doubts himself.

Well Harry, I guess I could tell you how fast my bike is....lol...but I would have to post that in the joke section
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 07:57:21 PM by Yellow09SERG »

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2018, 08:39:40 PM »

Well Harry, I guess I could tell you how fast my bike is....lol...but I would have to post that in the joke section

Your Prolly faster than a lot of the 140 HP 117’s who knows you just might be quicker than ole Hub too.

Something to be said for purpose built that delivers on design and that’s not a joke.

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2018, 08:41:27 PM »

Looks like the Pot is stirring  ;D

You might be on to something Terry

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2018, 09:29:38 PM »

Your Prolly faster than a lot of the 140 HP 117’s who knows you just might be quicker than ole Hub too.

Something to be said for purpose built that delivers on design and that’s not a joke.

Yep, got to wonder how 125 becomes 140 so quickly but I am certain my 125 is all there. You know if I were to show up and no one else was there but you....would that put me in an official #2? Would that put Oklahoma on the.map?

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2018, 10:05:05 PM »

Yep, got to wonder how 125 becomes 140 so quickly but I am certain my 125 is all there. You know if I were to show up and no one else was there but you....would that put me in an official #2? Would that put Oklahoma on the.map?

Things that make you go hrmmmm.

It would put Oklahoma on the map
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 10:06:46 PM by Unbalanced »

Texas 103

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • TX

• CVO1: 2016 "RGU"
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2018, 02:47:25 PM »

Looks like we are gonna have a good time!. Mine isn't quite 140 but damn it's a lot of fun and will get me from Dallas to Bike week and back in style..
Too Much of a good thing is just right !! Then more is always better

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2018, 02:56:45 PM »

I might have to come over and "observe"  :coolblue:

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2018, 04:29:47 PM »

I might have to come over and "observe"  :coolblue:

I'll settle for #3 Ed

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2018, 04:55:14 PM »

Looks like we are gonna have a good time!. Mine isn't quite 140 but damn it's a lot of fun and will get me from Dallas to Bike week and back in style..

Ok, dropping to #4

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2018, 05:06:36 PM »

We can have "Junior Varsity 117" run-offs LMFAO... Except we have to watch out for Sachs :huepfenlol2:

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2018, 06:02:01 PM »

We can have "Junior Varsity 117" run-offs LMFAO... Except we have to watch out for Sachs :huepfenlol2:

Hell ya!!!

Maybe we can talk Harry into stepping down to his competition? Maybe ride something else from the stable where we can at least see tail lights to know where to turn.

Sachs???? Well maybe John would agree to a handicap. Fill his saddlebags with sand?   ;D
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 07:12:03 PM by Yellow09SERG »

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2018, 02:34:12 PM »

I am astonished you guys are worried bout a little 103 that your out right asking for a handicap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2018, 06:16:47 PM »

I am astonished you guys are worried bout a little 103 that your out right asking for a handicap

When the man that guided me through my build is involved, yes, this okie is thinking handicapped.. 103 or not...lol.

See old yellow dropping to 5th already....

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2018, 12:21:12 AM »

When the man that guided me through my build is involved, yes, this okie is thinking handicapped.. 103 or not...lol.

See old yellow dropping to 5th already....

... interesting point of view.   Maybe not unfounded, but still 117 vs. 103    :nixweiss:

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2018, 04:53:16 PM »

I’d say it should make u competitive.

However this year it looks like hub is skeered and is tossing out the excuses like a WV pill house, which means he aint coming.   I can understand him not wanting to get beat by Sneaky no matter what he says or writes about it.

Maybe Carl is making sure his brakes work  :nixweiss:
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2018, 08:40:52 PM »

Maybe Carl is making sure his brakes work  :nixweiss:

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:   

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2018, 12:34:50 PM »

Ole Hub stated he may be coming down after all this waffling.   Mumbled something about he ain’t skeered and giving Sneaky an opportunity

It’s gonna be interesting.   You’ins with those 117’s don’t be shy

Glide-man

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2013 SERG
    • CVO2: 2009 Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2003 Serk
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2018, 03:47:35 PM »

Ok for those of us who haven't been lucky enough to see   the  bikes these guys have. Any pictures? I would like to see the actors in this duel. Love to see the races, however I doubt that will happen. Are they touring bikes, bar hoppers, pro street choppers? Gives us a look Please.  8)

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2018, 04:33:33 PM »

Ok for those of us who haven't been lucky enough to see   the  bikes these guys have. Any pictures? I would like to see the actors in this duel. Love to see the races, however I doubt that will happen. Are they touring bikes, bar hoppers, pro street choppers? Gives us a look Please.  8)

A few of the Bikes are in my avatar,,,

Harry's "Krypto" 124, Michelle's CVORG 124, Pete's O/B SERG 124, My Y/S SERG 117, Sach's "Banana" 103(alleged) :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Glide-man

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2018, 04:43:05 PM »

Well I can see them, however can't get more than a 1X2 or so picture. They look to be all touring bikes. Seeing how I have a Road glide that's cool. Anyone want to post bigger shots? Thanks FlaHeatWave!

johnsachs

• Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2018, 06:18:41 PM »

Well I can see them, however can't get more than a 1X2 or so picture. They look to be all touring bikes. Seeing how I have a Road glide that's cool. Anyone want to post bigger shots? Thanks FlaHeatWave!
If you go into the "Ride Report" section, under "Hideway", you can see 2 of the bikes in large living color.
John

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2018, 07:16:23 PM »

Here's mine...

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2018, 10:28:54 PM »

Any pictures?

Too fast for clear shots

I would like to see the actors in this duel.

Actors - CharACTERS they are  :orange:

Love to see the races, however I doubt that will happen.

Seriously   :nixweiss:

Are they touring bikes, bar hoppers, pro street choppers?

All of the above, but basically stock.

MV 2013

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2018, 11:05:18 PM »

Here's mine...

Yup This is one of my bikes which Hub refers to as the RoadQueen.   As Duane states its mostly stock.  (an Otisism).   

It will be good to see others getting into the mix.   You know what they say about doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.    :huepfenlol2:

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2018, 11:25:06 PM »

Yup This is one of my bikes which Hub refers to as the RoadQueen.   As Duane states its mostly stock.  (an Otisism).   

It will be good to see others getting into the mix.   You know what they say about doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.    :huepfenlol2:

Harry.....that sure doesn't look like Michelle.....  :P

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2018, 12:54:00 AM »

Harry.....that sure doesn't look like Michelle.....  :P

If you thought it was, you might ask that lab of yours for yer glasses back :)   The story with this picture is a memory I will prolly never let Hub live down.     

Glide-man

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2018, 07:44:01 AM »

Thanks for the pic. sneaky pete. as a by stander I see you must have just one a race as the "number 1" is being raised.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2018, 04:01:37 PM »

Ya' know, I don't despise that picture at all.  It's somewhat amusing really, as I know that Road Queen had all it wanted on its ass that day!  And I do mean "all."  With Harry at about 300, and Ol' Hub at 275, my thoughts were about the rear tire makin' it back to my FEATHERLITE, not ridin' bitch, you bunch of classless clowns.  Anyway, it is what it is, and it was nuthin' but too much heat and too much timing.  Maybelle has since had the timing retarded, and nothing else, so we'll see how she runs in March.  I may get busted, and probably will, with Sneaky Pete and Harry spending huge wads of cash to stay up front, but at least I will twist it 'till it changes tunes.  Oh yeah, I did have the chip set from 6200 to 6500, when I retarded the timing a little.  And put 2 New Elites on her, too.  That stopped the high-speed wobble it had developed at around 3000 miles on the original tires.  And if it comes apart, it comes apart, and I'll build another one.  I may just leave it at Sachs this time, and see if he can build one that will stand me.  One Ol Boy from Roanoke had Swindle Johnson build him one on a Street Glide that bragged about 150 HP.  We turned them loose gettin' off 581 onto 81S, and I busted his ass so quick, he turned off at the next exit and shot me the bird!  Hehehe.  I've never put too much faith in dyno-sheets, as Don Tilley once told me you can make them say anything.  It's what they'll do when you call on 'em that matters.  Whether they stay together, or not.  I've destroyed a bunch of Motors since 1972, but I've had a lot of fun.  Laughin', poutin', and cussin'!  Who gives a chit, anyway?  If you phuck with a motor, it's eventually gonna' come apart.  That's a natural fact.  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD   

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2018, 05:18:44 PM »

I ain’t gonna say anything..... :pimp2:

Maybe

TN
Wut the hell was that maneuver

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2018, 05:41:36 PM »

This is embarrassing...Harry’s being violated

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2018, 08:32:19 PM »

I was just trying to reposition my Johnson, to keep from violating Harry.  That was a couple or so years back, and that member of my anatomy had no conscience, whatever.  Now, not so much.  My conscious mind still wants it, but my old wrinkly lily-white ass, feels like it just had it.  It's still fun to look and reminisce, but it takes better living through chemistry, to get Ol' Hub to hear the infamous words, "Wow!  That was great!  How old did you say you were?"  LMFAO!  Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.  Just sayin....Later--HUBBARD 

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2018, 09:10:16 PM »

Dunno if it's Harry or that poor bike. What's the weight limit on that one again?   :P
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2018, 09:08:12 PM »

WTF Pete?  Was that REAL NOS at Maggie Valley, or just vapor?  If you've really and truly put NOS to that Tour-Glide, I ain't gonna' waste my money twistin' my throttle.  I ain't runnin' NOS, so why waste my time and hard earned money trying to outrun it?  I'm crazy, that's a given, but stupid I ain't.  In most situations.  However, I have exhibited that trait in more than a few venues.  So...if you've got NOS, I ain't gonna' twist Ol' Maybelle up, but if you ain't, I'm in for the run to the finish.  Fess up, be a man, and tell the truth.  The truth is always simpler.  My dyno-sheet shows 150 square.  If you beat me, I'm beat, but you know I won't show Ol' Maybelle any mercy. I've blown more Harley Motors apart than you have.  Probably more than most folks have in the last 45 years.  And if you do beat me, you won't get no cherry, and I will come back for another try.  Nerve and money ain't my problem.  My problem is I lost my Engine Builder in August, of 2014.  Don Tilley was the master in my opinion, and his chit stuck together and was hard to beat.  Anybody that disagrees with that is an idiot, and lacks respect for an Icon, in my opinion.  Matter of fact, I would have to see if I could still hit as hard as I used to, if some idiot argued that issue with me. All that said, are you gonna' bring that orange Tour-Glide to Daytona, and stretch it out with Ol' Maybellle", or not?  It'll be a site to see, and you know Harry will film it for all our cohorts to view!  Bring it Sneaky Pete.  I'll be there.  Win, lose or draw, we'll still be friends, and go eat some chicken!  Later--HUBBARD   

bigC

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2018, 10:58:57 PM »

I just hope this picture isn't used on the official WV t-shirt :vrolijk27:
Maggie Valley 2019
Maggie Valley 2022
Maggie Valley 2023

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2018, 06:33:56 AM »

I plan to be there.  NOS or no NOS, that is the question?

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2018, 11:18:18 AM »

And as the song says, " And the race is on and it looks like pride in the backstretch...

BigLew

Glide-man

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2018, 12:35:58 PM »

I don't have a horse in this race and only want to post my opinion for as little as it's worth.  When I had my race cars back in the late 70's. I would never race anyone who had nos. It wasn't really that big back when, however my belief was that it was too simple to add a few ponies that way and harder to build a motor to produce hp.  It's apple and oranges to me. So just an old man's opinion who is probably stuck back in the older days and ways. Anyone like to chime in?

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2018, 05:18:09 PM »

Glide-man we have pretty much stuck over the years to vtwin HD baggers, normally aspirated.

Apples to apples.   The part your missing is in Maggie Valley Pete was purging his bike in the parking lot which Hub was present for hence the query.   

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2018, 05:33:01 PM »

Man it took long enough for the fun to.start....  :huepfenjump3:

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2018, 06:21:06 PM »

Man it took long enough for the fun to.start....  :huepfenjump3:

This hillbilly feud has been going on over 10 years, just fewer players now.

RIP Randy  :drink:

And always entertaining.

MV 2013

Glide-man

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2018, 06:36:16 PM »

Gotcha UnBalanced.  I'm seeing the picture... Thanks !

johnsachs

• Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2018, 09:23:53 PM »

I don't have a horse in this race and only want to post my opinion for as little as it's worth.  When I had my race cars back in the late 70's. I would never race anyone who had nos. It wasn't really that big back when, however my belief was that it was too simple to add a few ponies that way and harder to build a motor to produce hp.  It's apple and oranges to me. So just an old man's opinion who is probably stuck back in the older days and ways. Anyone like to chime in?
Man that must have been in the dark ages. Too simple to add horsepower? Try building a nitrous motor, keeping it together, and be competitive. Not as easy as you think by a long shot.  :o
John

johnsachs

• Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #85 on: February 09, 2018, 09:29:24 PM »

Another daughter-in-law ADRL # 1 plate 2010.
John

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2018, 10:22:38 PM »

Yeah, yeah.  But purging NOS or vapor, in the parking lot, and not pulling it out on the street, as I suggested, leaves me wondering.  I was ready to twist it, but nobody called.  I promise you if I had NOS, I'da been showing it off solo, much less just seeing how bad it would wear my ass out!  Bring it Pete.  Turn it loose and see if it'll turn sideways like Maybelle.  Sideways right and left, and straighten up about midways through 3rd gear.  Ride 'em like you stole 'em.  No mercy.  If they won't take it, mo' money is required.  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #87 on: February 10, 2018, 12:30:49 PM »

I'm "old school", too, Glide-man.  NOS just ain't real racing.  Neither is the fastest bike or car always the winner.  Sometimes it's the man straddled the machine, or strapped in the seat.  I'm an old Dirt Tracker, and always ran my races too fast.  I ain't in the record books.  Then, in 2004, we joined the Hooters Pro-Cup Series.  My business partner's son, "The Kid", drove our 22N Chevrolet.  Raced from Lakeland, FL, to Newton, Iowa, had a blast.  Won 1 Race, and was "Rookie of the Year", in 2005.  I thought chasing women, doin' Coke, gambling and building Harleys cost money.  Chit, that's a Drop in the bucket to runnin' a Race Team.  Made a lot of friends, but met some of the lyingest, thieving, cheating MF'ers, on this planet.  From sabotage, to 50' of extra fuel lines, Roll Cages full of BB's, then dumped in Turn 3 at Salem, to B&R cheated up Motors, to electronically activated limited-slip rear axles, to bribe taking officials, I saw it all, including getting called to the "Trailer" and fined for defending myself with a breaker-bar against a drunked up fan, that made me look like a midget, and I'm 6' 2".  Still had a lot of fun, and that's that.  But to put NOS, or a Blower on a MC may display a pocket full of cash, but where I'm from, up here in the Mountains, with a fair share of redneck Hot-rodders, they won't even try to run with you, when you've got that chit.  What's the use?  If we ain't satisfied with the MOCO's Motors, build one, don't make it public knowledge, and watch 'em get mad and tell their friends you're a prick, or come up to you and ask,"What the hell have you done to that Motor?"  That's when I WILL lie!  ROTFLMFAO!  Ride safe, my man, and if you come to Bike Week, PM me and I'll give you my number, and you can ride some with us.  Later--HUBBARD

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #88 on: February 10, 2018, 01:27:21 PM »

This hillbilly feud has been going on over 10 years, just fewer players now.

RIP Randy  :drink:

And always entertaining.

You're right, porthole.  And the saga will continue 'till we're all bullchittin' with OTIS.  Damn, I miss him!  He was always quick to rattle anybody's cage, but he was a friend.  I remember one time I was asked to vacate the premises of a nice home, of which I paid for, by the daughter of the devil.  OTIS and Marlene invited me into their home, that day, without question or condition.  I offered to pay, but they refused.  Marlene's a helluva' chef, too.  That's the kind of people they are.  I will never forget that.  I stayed with them until I moved to the home I live in to this day.  That was August, 2008, I think.  I've got to tell these stories, too, 'cause it's Classic OTIS.  We were ridin' one Sunday, and stopped for gas, and two guys pulled in on Can-Ams.  OTIS, still leathered up and full-face helmet on, walked over to the Can-Ams and bent over and was looking all over the front-end, but ain't said a word.  One of the riders said "Can I help you with something?"  OTIS, looked up and said, "Where's the blade on them phucking things?"  'Course OTIS kept a poker-face, but I busted out laughing!  They just looked at each other, and rode away.  Another time we were in NC eatin' hot-wings, which OTIS loved, and as we were leaving, 2 guys rode in on Gold-Wings, or Interstates or something, and they sorta' had the look of smart-asses, and said something to the tune of they used to own Harleys, but had "moved up" to Hondas because they were faster and lot more dependable, blah, blah, blah.  Then asked the question, "you guys ever thought about that?"  OTIS stuck that barrel chest out and said, "All I ever think about when I see one of them pieces of chit, is my Uncle still limping around 'cause of what them Japanese mutherphuckers did at Pearl Harbor!  Anybody that rides one of them pieces of chit is a phucking traitor in my book!"  Those two didn't even go in to eat, that hatted up and left, without a word.  I said, "Damn OTIS, you're ripe today, ain't 'cha?"  "Hell no, he said, that outta' be said to everyone of those mutherphuckers."  OTIS had no fear, and what ever was on his mind, came right out of his mouth.  One of a kind, OTIS was.  He did a lot more good in his life, than he did harm.  I loved him, and I miss him.  Me and SHRADER always talk about him in every conversation we have.  OTIS will never die in our minds.  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD

Glide-man

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #89 on: February 10, 2018, 04:15:11 PM »

Be proud to Hubbard, be proud to.  8)

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2018, 04:57:15 PM »

Awesome post Hub. I enjoyed every word :drink: :2vrolijk_21:

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
    • SC

« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2018, 05:54:10 PM »

Loved your post Hub. I too miss ole Otis, and am proud to call him my friend and brother. In his honor, I will Otis all y'all in WV again this July. Yeah, just wait and see!  :D
Mike

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2018, 08:19:32 AM »

Loved your post Hub. I too miss ole Otis, and am proud to call him my friend and brother. In his honor, I will Otis all y'all in WV again this July. Yeah, just wait and see!  :D
Mike

Hehehe.  Another euphemism coined by friends of our Brother OTIS, due to his racing tactics, that will be voiced into perpetuity.  I've been "OTISED" by more people than OTIS, himself!  Miss you too, you ol' fart!  We need to hold conversation on the state of the economy, when we get to the Valley.  I really enjoyed that conversation with you at the "Swinging Bridge!"  You possess a wealth of information on that subject, and I'm always open to sound financial information based on experience.  Take care, Unc, and hope to see you there!  Later--HUBBARD 

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2018, 12:30:37 PM »

Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated and enjoyed the post about OTIS.  He definitely was a character!  Hope to join the group at one of the eating spots when they come to WV.  Thanks for sharing.

Mrs. Otis
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 12:33:16 PM by OTIS »
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
    • SC

« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2018, 02:40:43 PM »

Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated and enjoyed the post about OTIS.  He definitely was a character!  Hope to join the group at one of the eating spots when they come to WV.  Thanks for sharing.

Mrs. Otis

Will look forward to seeing you again. Save me a seat at your table.

Mike

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2018, 05:54:21 PM »

Cheers to OTIS   :beerchug:  I get a smile thinking of him.
Wut the hell was that maneuver

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #96 on: February 11, 2018, 10:47:04 PM »

Cheers to OTIS   :beerchug:  I get a smile thinking of him.

Amen to that !!    :drink: :2vrolijk_21:

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2018, 11:53:00 AM »

Mrs. Otis

I still think Fred aka Cujo is staring at me in that picture  :'(

MV 2013

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2018, 11:17:00 PM »

Sure looks like it!!!  Poor guy is getting up there.......13 in April.  He can't go up the steps to the kitchen anymore so the food bowl is in the living room.  He can still bite..............Bull & Fred were having a vicious fight and when I tried to break it up, Fred got me on the arm.  He didn't mean to and I didn't need stitches, only antibiotics. Next time you are in WV you should come visit him to see if he likes you any better this time.  :nixweiss:
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2018, 01:25:49 AM »

Ole Hub stated he may be coming down after all this waffling.   Mumbled something about he ain’t skeered and giving Sneaky an opportunity

It’s gonna be interesting.   You’ins with those 117’s don’t be shy

Damn right I'm coming!  And I'm coming to see if that orange Tour-Glide of Pete's will run with OL'Maybellle!  Maybe he'll outrun me, maybe he won't.  If he does I'll haul it over to John Sachs and make sure it don't happen again.  But's let's see whose got the balls to  twist one till it comes apart or runs out of gear.  I've done both, and will do it again.  so bring that orange Tour-Glide to FL, and let's stretch em out headin west to Crystal River.  I'm sick and tired of hearing all the bull chit about NOS and Pete's Bike will fly.  Ol' Maybelle ain't no slouch and everybody knows I'll twist it till blows, or changes tunes.  Come on Pete, I'll be there late the night of the 9th, and ready to ride on the 10th.  We can start from scatch, which Maybelle tends to turn from side to side through 1st and Second, which really costs performance, and tends to straighten up about middle ways through 3rd.  I really like to turn her lose at around 80 in third, but any way you want to turn em lose, I'm game.  And I promise I will keep it twisted till it chipps out at 6500,or runs out of gear in 6th.  And no matter what happens, absent a crash, god forbid, we'll go eat some chicken and laugh about it.  But in all honesty, if you are running NOS, I ain't, and I won't waste my time.  Just like if I put a blower on Maybelle, whose gonna' phuck with me?  I like competition, not unequal competition.  So bring it Pete, and let's see whose comes out in front.  All you can do is beat me, or not.  love you like a brother.  Competition makes the world go around.  See ya'n FL.  Later--HUBBARD       

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2018, 06:23:22 PM »

Sure looks like it!!!  Poor guy is getting up there.......13 in April.  He can't go up the steps to the kitchen anymore so the food bowl is in the living room.  He can still bite..............Bull & Fred were having a vicious fight and when I tried to break it up, Fred got me on the arm.  He didn't mean to and I didn't need stitches, only antibiotics. Next time you are in WV you should come visit him to see if he likes you any better this time.  :nixweiss:

Will do Marlene, at least now I could probably run faster - maybe  :o

I think Fred is less then a year old in that picture - time ...........

MV 2013

jc15025

• 2015 CVO FLHXSE
  • Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • PA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO FLHXSE
« Reply #101 on: February 14, 2018, 08:29:20 AM »

Hubbard, I know you don't know me but, that was an awesome post of a past friend! Brings back memories of friends and family i have lost!

You're right, porthole.  And the saga will continue 'till we're all bullchittin' with OTIS.  Damn, I miss him!  He was always quick to rattle anybody's cage, but he was a friend.  I remember one time I was asked to vacate the premises of a nice home, of which I paid for, by the daughter of the devil.  OTIS and Marlene invited me into their home, that day, without question or condition.  I offered to pay, but they refused.  Marlene's a helluva' chef, too.  That's the kind of people they are.  I will never forget that.  I stayed with them until I moved to the home I live in to this day.  That was August, 2008, I think.  I've got to tell these stories, too, 'cause it's Classic OTIS.  We were ridin' one Sunday, and stopped for gas, and two guys pulled in on Can-Ams.  OTIS, still leathered up and full-face helmet on, walked over to the Can-Ams and bent over and was looking all over the front-end, but ain't said a word.  One of the riders said "Can I help you with something?"  OTIS, looked up and said, "Where's the blade on them phucking things?"  'Course OTIS kept a poker-face, but I busted out laughing!  They just looked at each other, and rode away.  Another time we were in NC eatin' hot-wings, which OTIS loved, and as we were leaving, 2 guys rode in on Gold-Wings, or Interstates or something, and they sorta' had the look of smart-asses, and said something to the tune of they used to own Harleys, but had "moved up" to Hondas because they were faster and lot more dependable, blah, blah, blah.  Then asked the question, "you guys ever thought about that?"  OTIS stuck that barrel chest out and said, "All I ever think about when I see one of them pieces of chit, is my Uncle still limping around 'cause of what them Japanese mutherphuckers did at Pearl Harbor!  Anybody that rides one of them pieces of chit is a phucking traitor in my book!"  Those two didn't even go in to eat, that hatted up and left, without a word.  I said, "Damn OTIS, you're ripe today, ain't 'cha?"  "Hell no, he said, that outta' be said to everyone of those mutherphuckers."  OTIS had no fear, and what ever was on his mind, came right out of his mouth.  One of a kind, OTIS was.  He did a lot more good in his life, than he did harm.  I loved him, and I miss him.  Me and SHRADER always talk about him in every conversation we have.  OTIS will never die in our minds.  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD

sold a 2005 Softail Deluxe and 1971 GTO  for my new used 2015 FLHXSE

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #102 on: February 14, 2018, 09:52:57 AM »

Hubbard, I know you don't know me but, that was an awesome post of a past friend! Brings back memories of friends and family i have lost!

Thanks, jc!  If you'da met him, I promise you would have never forgotten him, and laughed your ass off from time to time!  That's a fine lookin' machine there, too!  Hope you come to Daytona!  If so, PM me, and you can witness some Ol' Gray Haired farts acting like 20 year-old idiots!  LMAO!  Ride safe.  Later--HUBBARD

Miss Susan

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WV

• CVO1: 2003 Lowrider
    • CVO2: 1971 Vespa Scooter
« Reply #103 on: February 14, 2018, 10:42:48 AM »

I ain’t gonna say anything..... :pimp2:

Maybe

TN

Or maybe not....

Miss Susan
Member Hillbilly Rocket Riders, Mother Chapter, Princeton WV
Charter Member CVO Critter Gawking Society
2023 Maggie Valley
2022 Maggie Valley
2021 Maggie Valley
2020 Maggie Valley
2019 Maggie Valley
2018 Maggie Valley
2017 Maggie Valley
2016 Maggie Valley
2016 WV GTG
2015 Maggie Valley
2015 New River Gorge
2014 Maggie Valley
2012 Maggie Valley

Miss Susan

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WV

• CVO1: 2003 Lowrider
    • CVO2: 1971 Vespa Scooter
« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2018, 10:49:41 AM »

That's right Porthole, you need to show your face again, come to WV in July, you won't be disappointed.  Missed seeing you in Maggie Valley the last couple of years. 

Miss Susan
Member Hillbilly Rocket Riders, Mother Chapter, Princeton WV
Charter Member CVO Critter Gawking Society
2023 Maggie Valley
2022 Maggie Valley
2021 Maggie Valley
2020 Maggie Valley
2019 Maggie Valley
2018 Maggie Valley
2017 Maggie Valley
2016 Maggie Valley
2016 WV GTG
2015 Maggie Valley
2015 New River Gorge
2014 Maggie Valley
2012 Maggie Valley

jc15025

• 2015 CVO FLHXSE
  • Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • PA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO FLHXSE
« Reply #105 on: February 14, 2018, 02:02:38 PM »

Sounds like I'll fit right in! Thank you on the bike (used). And I am sorry about your loss. JC

Thanks, jc!  If you'da met him, I promise you would have never forgotten him, and laughed your ass off from time to time!  That's a fine lookin' machine there, too!  Hope you come to Daytona!  If so, PM me, and you can witness some Ol' Gray Haired farts acting like 20 year-old idiots!  LMAO!  Ride safe.  Later--HUBBARD

sold a 2005 Softail Deluxe and 1971 GTO  for my new used 2015 FLHXSE

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
« Reply #106 on: February 14, 2018, 06:43:30 PM »

Sorry to be a little late to this discussion, but the whole friggin thread is BS. Otis thumped both of you SOBs in Daytona several years ago. I know it's the gospel cause he told me it happened...

SE VRod did the trick...

NOS rules!!!!!
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #107 on: February 14, 2018, 10:16:35 PM »

Sorry to be a little late to this discussion, but the whole friggin thread is BS. Otis thumped both of you SOBs in Daytona several years ago. I know it's the gospel cause he told me it happened...

SE VRod did the trick...

NOS rules!!!!!

Not to call you absent of the truth Brother, but you are repeating figments of OTIS's imagination.  I was there.  That white dude with dreadlocks, on that green Electra Glide Classic, which had NOS bottles duck-taped to the Saddle Bags, wore out everybody's ass there, including OTIS on that Red, Screamin' Eagle V-rod.  'Course, OTIS was gaining on him, to hear OTIS tell it, but that Dude flat busted everybody's ass that was there.  I was there.  I saw it.  There endth the lesson.  When he turned around and looked at us, and reached down and twisted them valves, he was gone!  Never to be seen again.  That's the way that went down. 'course OTIS wasn't ready, and could have caught him, if he'd a seen him coming.  Right.  And I got monkeys flyin' out my ass!  That dude was flat flyin'!  Later--HUBBARD 

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #108 on: February 14, 2018, 10:38:41 PM »

Not to call you absent of the truth Brother, but you are repeating figments of OTIS's imagination.  I was there.  That white dude with dreadlocks, on that green Electra Glide Classic, which had NOS bottles duck-taped to the Saddle Bags, wore out everybody's ass there, including OTIS on that Red, Screamin' Eagle V-rod.  'Course, OTIS was gaining on him, to hear OTIS tell it, but that Dude flat busted everybody's ass that was there.  I was there.  I saw it.  There endth the lesson.  When he turned around and looked at us, and reached down and twisted them valves, he was gone!  Never to be seen again.  That's the way that went down. 'course OTIS wasn't ready, and could have caught him, if he'd a seen him coming.  Right.  And I got monkeys flyin' out my ass!  That dude was flat flyin'!  Later--HUBBARD

Oh hell, I've heard this story!  What's better is I'm pretty sure I've heard it three different ways. 

Not too long after it happened everyone got waxed but the V-Rod and the V-Rod kept it close.  In different phone calls and BS sessions as a little time passed the V-Rod ended up not losing at all.  Best part is I'm sure each version was absolutely true!   :huepfenlol2:

And Otis endeth-ed that lesson!

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2018, 05:35:48 PM »

Damn right I'm coming!  And I'm coming to see if that orange Tour-Glide of Pete's will run with OL'Maybellle!  Maybe he'll outrun me, maybe he won't.  If he does I'll haul it over to John Sachs and make sure it don't happen again.  But's let's see whose got the balls to  twist one till it comes apart or runs out of gear.  I've done both, and will do it again.  so bring that orange Tour-Glide to FL, and let's stretch em out headin west to Crystal River.  I'm sick and tired of hearing all the bull chit about NOS and Pete's Bike will fly.  Ol' Maybelle ain't no slouch and everybody knows I'll twist it till blows, or changes tunes.  Come on Pete, I'll be there late the night of the 9th, and ready to ride on the 10th.  We can start from scatch, which Maybelle tends to turn from side to side through 1st and Second, which really costs performance, and tends to straighten up about middle ways through 3rd.  I really like to turn her lose at around 80 in third, but any way you want to turn em lose, I'm game.  And I promise I will keep it twisted till it chipps out at 6500,or runs out of gear in 6th.  And no matter what happens, absent a crash, god forbid, we'll go eat some chicken and laugh about it.  But in all honesty, if you are running NOS, I ain't, and I won't waste my time.  Just like if I put a blower on Maybelle, whose gonna' phuck with me?  I like competition, not unequal competition.  So bring it Pete, and let's see whose comes out in front.  All you can do is beat me, or not.  love you like a brother.  Competition makes the world go around.  See ya'n FL.  Later--HUBBARD     

Well despite having enough mouth for another set of teeth and my making special arrangements at work to be in Daytona with you,  what happens?  You are a no show!  You are now forever known as Foghorn Leghorn !

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2018, 07:59:41 PM »

Hate we missed y'all today...
Awesome graphics!! they really fit!!

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2018, 09:17:31 PM »

https://m.

2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #112 on: March 22, 2018, 05:26:49 PM »

"The Ball & Chain" and I were able to hook up with Harry, Michelle, Stu, and Gary for a half day putt on Saturday the 10th, one of our highlights was the opportunity to ride Michelle's new 124 Build in her '13 CVORG :2vrolijk_21:  :2vrolijk_21:

The Bike is so smooth and quiet, the power is very deceptive,,, a Velvet Sledgehammer...

You HBRR folks need to be on your game with these Florida Boys (& Girls  ;D)

Stu, Gary, Greg it was great to meet y'all! FLSTFIDave, nice to see you at Finns!

Pete, Hub, John S, sorry we missed y'all this go-round!

E&J

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
    • CVO2: 2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
    • CVO3: 2003 Fatboy, 95"quot, S&ampS 570 gear drive cam
« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2018, 08:46:27 AM »

Was nice to meet you FlaHeatWave.

Wish I had been able to meet everyone.  It was just a short quick trip down from TN for me.  3 days in town, a day ride down and day ride back.
2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper / Magnetic Gray Traded
2018 FLTRXSE Gunship Gray  Traded
2017 FLHXSE  Starfire Black / Atomic Red  Traded
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue / Crushed Saphire Traded
2013 FLHRSE5 Diamond Dust 117  Traded
2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / Starfire Black  Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 Silver/Titanium  Traded
2003 Fatboy, real fire paint set,
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8 [All]

Page created in 0.607 seconds with 21 queries.