Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Author Topic: Harry remains Undefeated!  (Read 18634 times)

jc15025

• 2015 CVO FLHXSE
  • Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • PA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO FLHXSE
Re: Harry remains Undefeated!
« Reply #105 on: February 14, 2018, 02:02:38 PM »

Sounds like I'll fit right in! Thank you on the bike (used). And I am sorry about your loss. JC

Thanks, jc!  If you'da met him, I promise you would have never forgotten him, and laughed your ass off from time to time!  That's a fine lookin' machine there, too!  Hope you come to Daytona!  If so, PM me, and you can witness some Ol' Gray Haired farts acting like 20 year-old idiots!  LMAO!  Ride safe.  Later--HUBBARD

sold a 2005 Softail Deluxe and 1971 GTO  for my new used 2015 FLHXSE

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
« Reply #106 on: February 14, 2018, 06:43:30 PM »

Sorry to be a little late to this discussion, but the whole friggin thread is BS. Otis thumped both of you SOBs in Daytona several years ago. I know it's the gospel cause he told me it happened...

SE VRod did the trick...

NOS rules!!!!!
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #107 on: February 14, 2018, 10:16:35 PM »

Sorry to be a little late to this discussion, but the whole friggin thread is BS. Otis thumped both of you SOBs in Daytona several years ago. I know it's the gospel cause he told me it happened...

SE VRod did the trick...

NOS rules!!!!!

Not to call you absent of the truth Brother, but you are repeating figments of OTIS's imagination.  I was there.  That white dude with dreadlocks, on that green Electra Glide Classic, which had NOS bottles duck-taped to the Saddle Bags, wore out everybody's ass there, including OTIS on that Red, Screamin' Eagle V-rod.  'Course, OTIS was gaining on him, to hear OTIS tell it, but that Dude flat busted everybody's ass that was there.  I was there.  I saw it.  There endth the lesson.  When he turned around and looked at us, and reached down and twisted them valves, he was gone!  Never to be seen again.  That's the way that went down. 'course OTIS wasn't ready, and could have caught him, if he'd a seen him coming.  Right.  And I got monkeys flyin' out my ass!  That dude was flat flyin'!  Later--HUBBARD 
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #108 on: February 14, 2018, 10:38:41 PM »

Not to call you absent of the truth Brother, but you are repeating figments of OTIS's imagination.  I was there.  That white dude with dreadlocks, on that green Electra Glide Classic, which had NOS bottles duck-taped to the Saddle Bags, wore out everybody's ass there, including OTIS on that Red, Screamin' Eagle V-rod.  'Course, OTIS was gaining on him, to hear OTIS tell it, but that Dude flat busted everybody's ass that was there.  I was there.  I saw it.  There endth the lesson.  When he turned around and looked at us, and reached down and twisted them valves, he was gone!  Never to be seen again.  That's the way that went down. 'course OTIS wasn't ready, and could have caught him, if he'd a seen him coming.  Right.  And I got monkeys flyin' out my ass!  That dude was flat flyin'!  Later--HUBBARD

Oh hell, I've heard this story!  What's better is I'm pretty sure I've heard it three different ways. 

Not too long after it happened everyone got waxed but the V-Rod and the V-Rod kept it close.  In different phone calls and BS sessions as a little time passed the V-Rod ended up not losing at all.  Best part is I'm sure each version was absolutely true!   :huepfenlol2:

And Otis endeth-ed that lesson!

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG O/B- RIP
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG3 O/B
    • CVO3: 2014 SERK6 O/B
« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2018, 05:35:48 PM »

Damn right I'm coming!  And I'm coming to see if that orange Tour-Glide of Pete's will run with OL'Maybellle!  Maybe he'll outrun me, maybe he won't.  If he does I'll haul it over to John Sachs and make sure it don't happen again.  But's let's see whose got the balls to  twist one till it comes apart or runs out of gear.  I've done both, and will do it again.  so bring that orange Tour-Glide to FL, and let's stretch em out headin west to Crystal River.  I'm sick and tired of hearing all the bull chit about NOS and Pete's Bike will fly.  Ol' Maybelle ain't no slouch and everybody knows I'll twist it till blows, or changes tunes.  Come on Pete, I'll be there late the night of the 9th, and ready to ride on the 10th.  We can start from scatch, which Maybelle tends to turn from side to side through 1st and Second, which really costs performance, and tends to straighten up about middle ways through 3rd.  I really like to turn her lose at around 80 in third, but any way you want to turn em lose, I'm game.  And I promise I will keep it twisted till it chipps out at 6500,or runs out of gear in 6th.  And no matter what happens, absent a crash, god forbid, we'll go eat some chicken and laugh about it.  But in all honesty, if you are running NOS, I ain't, and I won't waste my time.  Just like if I put a blower on Maybelle, whose gonna' phuck with me?  I like competition, not unequal competition.  So bring it Pete, and let's see whose comes out in front.  All you can do is beat me, or not.  love you like a brother.  Competition makes the world go around.  See ya'n FL.  Later--HUBBARD     

Well despite having enough mouth for another set of teeth and my making special arrangements at work to be in Daytona with you,  what happens?  You are a no show!  You are now forever known as Foghorn Leghorn !
Member Hillbilly Rocket Riders MC, Virginia THE FASTEST CHAPTER!

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '01 FXDWG2 RED 103 6sp
    • CVO2: '05 FLHTCSE2 CHERRY
    • CVO3: '09 FLTRSE3 YELLOW 117/DD7
« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2018, 07:59:41 PM »

Hate we missed y'all today...
Awesome graphics!! they really fit!!
"I've read dozens of books about heros and crooks, and learned much from both of their styles"

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2018, 09:17:31 PM »

https://m.

2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '01 FXDWG2 RED 103 6sp
    • CVO2: '05 FLHTCSE2 CHERRY
    • CVO3: '09 FLTRSE3 YELLOW 117/DD7
« Reply #112 on: March 22, 2018, 05:26:49 PM »

"The Ball & Chain" and I were able to hook up with Harry, Michelle, Stu, and Gary for a half day putt on Saturday the 10th, one of our highlights was the opportunity to ride Michelle's new 124 Build in her '13 CVORG :2vrolijk_21:  :2vrolijk_21:

The Bike is so smooth and quiet, the power is very deceptive,,, a Velvet Sledgehammer...

You HBRR folks need to be on your game with these Florida Boys (& Girls  ;D)

Stu, Gary, Greg it was great to meet y'all! FLSTFIDave, nice to see you at Finns!

Pete, Hub, John S, sorry we missed y'all this go-round!

E&J
"I've read dozens of books about heros and crooks, and learned much from both of their styles"

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
    • CVO2: 2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
    • CVO3: 2003 Fatboy, 95"quot, S&ampS 570 gear drive cam
« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2018, 08:46:27 AM »

Was nice to meet you FlaHeatWave.

Wish I had been able to meet everyone.  It was just a short quick trip down from TN for me.  3 days in town, a day ride down and day ride back.
2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper / Magnetic Gray Traded
2018 FLTRXSE Gunship Gray  Traded
2017 FLHXSE  Starfire Black / Atomic Red  Traded
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue / Crushed Saphire Traded
2013 FLHRSE5 Diamond Dust 117  Traded
2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / Starfire Black  Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 Silver/Titanium  Traded
2003 Fatboy, real fire paint set,
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Page created in 0.196 seconds with 21 queries.