Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  All

Author Topic: Harry remains Undefeated!  (Read 18781 times)

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
Re: Harry remains Undefeated!
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2018, 04:57:15 PM »

Awesome post Hub. I enjoyed every word :drink: :2vrolijk_21:

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2018, 05:54:10 PM »

Loved your post Hub. I too miss ole Otis, and am proud to call him my friend and brother. In his honor, I will Otis all y'all in WV again this July. Yeah, just wait and see!  :D
Mike
 :drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2018, 08:19:32 AM »

Loved your post Hub. I too miss ole Otis, and am proud to call him my friend and brother. In his honor, I will Otis all y'all in WV again this July. Yeah, just wait and see!  :D
Mike

Hehehe.  Another euphemism coined by friends of our Brother OTIS, due to his racing tactics, that will be voiced into perpetuity.  I've been "OTISED" by more people than OTIS, himself!  Miss you too, you ol' fart!  We need to hold conversation on the state of the economy, when we get to the Valley.  I really enjoyed that conversation with you at the "Swinging Bridge!"  You possess a wealth of information on that subject, and I'm always open to sound financial information based on experience.  Take care, Unc, and hope to see you there!  Later--HUBBARD 
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2018, 12:30:37 PM »

Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated and enjoyed the post about OTIS.  He definitely was a character!  Hope to join the group at one of the eating spots when they come to WV.  Thanks for sharing.

Mrs. Otis
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 12:33:16 PM by OTIS »
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2018, 02:40:43 PM »

Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated and enjoyed the post about OTIS.  He definitely was a character!  Hope to join the group at one of the eating spots when they come to WV.  Thanks for sharing.

Mrs. Otis

Will look forward to seeing you again. Save me a seat at your table.

Mike

Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2018, 05:54:21 PM »

Cheers to OTIS   :beerchug:  I get a smile thinking of him.
Wut the hell was that maneuver

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #96 on: February 11, 2018, 10:47:04 PM »

Cheers to OTIS   :beerchug:  I get a smile thinking of him.

Amen to that !!    :drink: :2vrolijk_21:

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2018, 11:53:00 AM »

Mrs. Otis

I still think Fred aka Cujo is staring at me in that picture  :'(
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2018, 11:17:00 PM »

Sure looks like it!!!  Poor guy is getting up there.......13 in April.  He can't go up the steps to the kitchen anymore so the food bowl is in the living room.  He can still bite..............Bull & Fred were having a vicious fight and when I tried to break it up, Fred got me on the arm.  He didn't mean to and I didn't need stitches, only antibiotics. Next time you are in WV you should come visit him to see if he likes you any better this time.  :nixweiss:
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2018, 01:25:49 AM »

Ole Hub stated he may be coming down after all this waffling.   Mumbled something about he ain’t skeered and giving Sneaky an opportunity

It’s gonna be interesting.   You’ins with those 117’s don’t be shy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn right I'm coming!  And I'm coming to see if that orange Tour-Glide of Pete's will run with OL'Maybellle!  Maybe he'll outrun me, maybe he won't.  If he does I'll haul it over to John Sachs and make sure it don't happen again.  But's let's see whose got the balls to  twist one till it comes apart or runs out of gear.  I've done both, and will do it again.  so bring that orange Tour-Glide to FL, and let's stretch em out headin west to Crystal River.  I'm sick and tired of hearing all the bull chit about NOS and Pete's Bike will fly.  Ol' Maybelle ain't no slouch and everybody knows I'll twist it till blows, or changes tunes.  Come on Pete, I'll be there late the night of the 9th, and ready to ride on the 10th.  We can start from scatch, which Maybelle tends to turn from side to side through 1st and Second, which really costs performance, and tends to straighten up about middle ways through 3rd.  I really like to turn her lose at around 80 in third, but any way you want to turn em lose, I'm game.  And I promise I will keep it twisted till it chipps out at 6500,or runs out of gear in 6th.  And no matter what happens, absent a crash, god forbid, we'll go eat some chicken and laugh about it.  But in all honesty, if you are running NOS, I ain't, and I won't waste my time.  Just like if I put a blower on Maybelle, whose gonna' phuck with me?  I like competition, not unequal competition.  So bring it Pete, and let's see whose comes out in front.  All you can do is beat me, or not.  love you like a brother.  Competition makes the world go around.  See ya'n FL.  Later--HUBBARD       
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2018, 06:23:22 PM »

Sure looks like it!!!  Poor guy is getting up there.......13 in April.  He can't go up the steps to the kitchen anymore so the food bowl is in the living room.  He can still bite..............Bull & Fred were having a vicious fight and when I tried to break it up, Fred got me on the arm.  He didn't mean to and I didn't need stitches, only antibiotics. Next time you are in WV you should come visit him to see if he likes you any better this time.  :nixweiss:

Will do Marlene, at least now I could probably run faster - maybe  :o

I think Fred is less then a year old in that picture - time ...........
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

jc15025

• 2015 CVO FLHXSE
  • Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • PA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO FLHXSE
« Reply #101 on: February 14, 2018, 08:29:20 AM »

Hubbard, I know you don't know me but, that was an awesome post of a past friend! Brings back memories of friends and family i have lost!

You're right, porthole.  And the saga will continue 'till we're all bullchittin' with OTIS.  Damn, I miss him!  He was always quick to rattle anybody's cage, but he was a friend.  I remember one time I was asked to vacate the premises of a nice home, of which I paid for, by the daughter of the devil.  OTIS and Marlene invited me into their home, that day, without question or condition.  I offered to pay, but they refused.  Marlene's a helluva' chef, too.  That's the kind of people they are.  I will never forget that.  I stayed with them until I moved to the home I live in to this day.  That was August, 2008, I think.  I've got to tell these stories, too, 'cause it's Classic OTIS.  We were ridin' one Sunday, and stopped for gas, and two guys pulled in on Can-Ams.  OTIS, still leathered up and full-face helmet on, walked over to the Can-Ams and bent over and was looking all over the front-end, but ain't said a word.  One of the riders said "Can I help you with something?"  OTIS, looked up and said, "Where's the blade on them phucking things?"  'Course OTIS kept a poker-face, but I busted out laughing!  They just looked at each other, and rode away.  Another time we were in NC eatin' hot-wings, which OTIS loved, and as we were leaving, 2 guys rode in on Gold-Wings, or Interstates or something, and they sorta' had the look of smart-asses, and said something to the tune of they used to own Harleys, but had "moved up" to Hondas because they were faster and lot more dependable, blah, blah, blah.  Then asked the question, "you guys ever thought about that?"  OTIS stuck that barrel chest out and said, "All I ever think about when I see one of them pieces of chit, is my Uncle still limping around 'cause of what them Japanese mutherphuckers did at Pearl Harbor!  Anybody that rides one of them pieces of chit is a phucking traitor in my book!"  Those two didn't even go in to eat, that hatted up and left, without a word.  I said, "Damn OTIS, you're ripe today, ain't 'cha?"  "Hell no, he said, that outta' be said to everyone of those mutherphuckers."  OTIS had no fear, and what ever was on his mind, came right out of his mouth.  One of a kind, OTIS was.  He did a lot more good in his life, than he did harm.  I loved him, and I miss him.  Me and SHRADER always talk about him in every conversation we have.  OTIS will never die in our minds.  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD

sold a 2005 Softail Deluxe and 1971 GTO  for my new used 2015 FLHXSE

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #102 on: February 14, 2018, 09:52:57 AM »

Hubbard, I know you don't know me but, that was an awesome post of a past friend! Brings back memories of friends and family i have lost!

Thanks, jc!  If you'da met him, I promise you would have never forgotten him, and laughed your ass off from time to time!  That's a fine lookin' machine there, too!  Hope you come to Daytona!  If so, PM me, and you can witness some Ol' Gray Haired farts acting like 20 year-old idiots!  LMAO!  Ride safe.  Later--HUBBARD

Miss Susan

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WV

• CVO1: 2003 Lowrider
    • CVO2: 1971 Vespa Scooter
« Reply #103 on: February 14, 2018, 10:42:48 AM »

I ain’t gonna say anything..... :pimp2:

Maybe

TN

Or maybe not....

Miss Susan
Member Hillbilly Rocket Riders, Mother Chapter, Princeton WV
Charter Member CVO Critter Gawking Society
2023 Maggie Valley
2022 Maggie Valley
2021 Maggie Valley
2020 Maggie Valley
2019 Maggie Valley
2018 Maggie Valley
2017 Maggie Valley
2016 Maggie Valley
2016 WV GTG
2015 Maggie Valley
2015 New River Gorge
2014 Maggie Valley
2012 Maggie Valley

Miss Susan

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WV

• CVO1: 2003 Lowrider
    • CVO2: 1971 Vespa Scooter
« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2018, 10:49:41 AM »

That's right Porthole, you need to show your face again, come to WV in July, you won't be disappointed.  Missed seeing you in Maggie Valley the last couple of years. 

Miss Susan
Member Hillbilly Rocket Riders, Mother Chapter, Princeton WV
Charter Member CVO Critter Gawking Society
2023 Maggie Valley
2022 Maggie Valley
2021 Maggie Valley
2020 Maggie Valley
2019 Maggie Valley
2018 Maggie Valley
2017 Maggie Valley
2016 Maggie Valley
2016 WV GTG
2015 Maggie Valley
2015 New River Gorge
2014 Maggie Valley
2012 Maggie Valley
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  All

Page created in 0.189 seconds with 22 queries.