Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 2014 Limited, first good run  (Read 3793 times)

RonandJanet

• 1K CVO Member
Re: 2014 Limited, first good run
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2017, 01:09:56 PM »

My right bag came off just past the warranty time. I had the recall done when it first came out. My dealer agreed it should be taken care of by them and they did it. I surprised and pleased.  My dealer, Hellbender in Marietta Ga., has always done a great job.  Since the recall was done the dealer may require assurance the bag was properly in place. I filled out a form explaining the circumstances and location of the issue and it was covered.  This was also right past the two year mark and I am the original owner so that may make a difference.  FYI - I didn't trust what was done so I replaced them with $5 worth of parts from Lowes to make sure they don't come off again.  There are several threads on this in this forum.

RonandJanet

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2017, 05:30:22 PM »

anyone know the production numbers for the 2014 cvo limited's by color ...
I found this about a year ago.  I don't know for sure if it is accurate but I bet it is close.  Your dealer may be bale to give more accurate info.

The three color production numbers:
•   Jupiter Blue    = 744 total and 583 in US.
•   Orange/Black  = 1930 total 1297 in US
•   Cherry/Black   = 1453 total 1177 in US.

Atcon776

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NB

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2017, 08:32:41 PM »

Anyone have a parts breakdown of the saddlebags on the CVO limited? I am having an issue with my dealer, went to order parts and their prices are all 5-10% above list and they didn't give me the part numbers just the names. I am going to do some shopping around, and now I remember why I quit using my local dealer.  Thanks for any help
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 21 queries.