Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Upgrade Option -- Where to Mount  (Read 2308 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Upgrade Option -- Where to Mount
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2017, 09:21:37 AM »

Very proud of the new (no doubt) VIN restricted, high quality, special limited edition, definitely appreciating in value significant symbol of  the HD marque and our true pride in the overall brand that I scored cheap off eBay a few days ago.

Twolane, you have already voided several warranties by using this HD identification device in an Unauthorized Manner.  When it fails, inevitably, the MoCo will be blamed even though the installation was not done by an Authorized Dealer.   Get the correct manual for this emblem and follow the instructions, dammit.  Or take it to your local dealer and have them install it correctly, for $105/hour labor.  You will thank me later, but you can go ahead and thank me now if ya want.

;D
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2017, 09:36:10 AM »

Twolane, you have already voided several warranties by using this HD identification device in an Unauthorized Manner.  When it fails, inevitably, the MoCo will be blamed even though the installation was not done by an Authorized Dealer.   Get the correct manual for this emblem and follow the instructions, dammit.  Or take it to your local dealer and have them install it correctly, for $105/hour labor.  You will thank me later, but you can go ahead and thank me now if ya want.

;D

I don't wanna.....

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2017, 09:38:30 AM »

I don't wanna.....

Ok then be that way. Have you considered the Blue Waffle mount location? Very unique and eye catching, among other sorts of catching......   :nixweiss:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2017, 09:40:57 AM »

:D
Cool, a fast icon on a fast dog!
Myles is jealous............

Relatively sure that was my favorite too...  8)
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.