Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: XM Service  (Read 818 times)

Dan_Lockwood

• 1K CVO Member
XM Service
« on: November 27, 2017, 03:51:16 PM »

I've had XM on several new cars of late and have been paying the long dollar for the service.

I decided to hold out and they dropped the pricing within a few weeks.  I held out longer, still holding out by the way.  Then they dropped to $25/5 months with Internet streaming to boot.  I believe it includes 150 channels, not their full channel list though.  I've had their limited list before and I'm perfectly happy with it.

So just before Thanksgiving I got an e-mail saying $60/12 months.  I think that will be hard to beat, even for the limited 150 channels.  I'm not sure though if the Internet streaming comes with it or not.  Now that I'm Amazon Prime, I use their music app all the time and it's just as good as the XM for variety.

Just thought I would give you all a heads up.  If I'm getting the e-mail, I'm sure others can use the same $$$/months and get the service too.  They say offer expires 12-31-17.  Who knows, maybe after the 1st it could get even cheaper.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Have a great week.
Dan

2009 SERG Orange / Black
Board Track Racer Project, Ultima 113"/6spd
2021 Coleman UT400 Side By Side

CVODON

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 15 FLTRUSE
Re: XM Service
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 04:42:59 PM »

Thanks

bakon

• Elite CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited "Wicked"
Re: XM Service
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 05:32:47 PM »

Cool. I run it on two cars and the bike.  I cancel the bike every year, or should say I only sign for five months and call to turn it off. They said I could suspended it but that was only long enough for the snow to get deep. Cancel and wait for next year's offer in April or May.
Will

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.