Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Oldie butt still funnie  (Read 840 times)

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
Oldie butt still funnie
« on: January 24, 2018, 05:56:51 AM »

A woman decides to have a facelift for her birthday. She spends $5,000.00 and feels pretty good about the results. On her way home she stops at a newsstand to buy a paper. Before leaving she asks the sales clerk, "I hope you don't mind my asking, but how old do you think I am?"

"About 32 " the clerk replies.

"I'm actually 47," the woman says happily.

A little while later she goes into McDonald's and asks the counter girl the same question. She replies,"I'd guess about 29."

The woman replies, "Nope, I'm 47." Now she's feeling really good about herself.

While waiting for the bus home, she asks an old man the same question. He replies, "I'm 78 and my eyesight is going. Although, when I was young there was a sure way to tell how old a woman was, but it requires you to let me put my hands down your panties. Then I can tell exactly how old you are, if I'm wrong I will give you $500."

They waited in silence on the empty street until curiosity got the best of the woman and she finally says, "What the heck, go ahead."

The old man slips both hands down her panties and begins to feel around. After a couple of minutes she says, "Okay, Okay, how old am I?"

He removes his hands and says, "You're 47." Stunned, the woman says, "That's amazing. How do you know?".

The old man replies, "I was behind you in McDonald's."
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

DesertHOG

• Visiting America One Road Trip at a Time
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXS - Vivid Black
    • Join me on Facebook
Re: Oldie butt still funnie
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 10:07:40 AM »

:D

ultrarider123

Re: Oldie butt still funnie
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 10:28:49 AM »

Nothing like those old jokes....still funny.  Gave me a smile this morning, Jimmy

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.