Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Loadall Ramp  (Read 1205 times)

muddypaws

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

• CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
Loadall Ramp
« on: February 06, 2018, 08:01:17 AM »

What do you all think of the Loadall Ramp system? I have a 2017 Ford f-250. I like the way I can leave it in the truck with the tail gate up when not hauling bike.
https://loadall.com/products/v3-short-bed-loading-ramp
Bill

ultrarider123

Re: Loadall Ramp
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 09:01:59 AM »

Nice presentation for all aspects of the Loadall on their website.  From prep, set-up, install and use, they've got a video for it.  Interesting concept and if it works as described, it should be a great option instead of a trailer.  Price point at between $2,600 to $2,900 ready to use ain't too shabby either.  14 pages of comments, mostly positive and a couple of customer demo videos.  Loading one bike looks to be a breeze but I would be skeptical of two bikes...not much room for error with two.  It's interesting and thanks for posting the link

If'n ya get one, keep us informed.

CVODON

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 10:43:49 PM »

There is a towing company in St Petersburg Florida that uses one of these. I think it is in a F350 Long Bed Ford with single rear wheels (not a dually). I have seen it around for years but can not remember the tow company name. Maybe check Google for St Pete M/C towing and find him, he should have some quality insite.

Harleyguy89

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MI

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 11:07:36 AM »

I own a loadall i went with the pro pack and it is probably one of the best purchases ive ever made i highly recommend them great product and great customer service! Install took us about 35 minutes takes about 2 minutes to load up and go!

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.