Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New line of Essential Motor Oils  (Read 930 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
New line of Essential Motor Oils
« on: May 15, 2018, 10:20:51 AM »

DoTerra Introduces New Line Of Heavy-Duty Essential Motor Oils

PLEASANT GROVE, UT—Popular multi-level marketing and essential oils company doTerra introduced its new line of heavy-duty essential motor oils Monday, becoming the first essential oils provider in the nation to attempt to break into the lucrative essential motor oils market.

The oils will come in nearly every viscosity and density imaginable, as well as a wide range of scents and flavors to sooth and calm your passengers as the oil is pumped through your engine, circulating the delightful fumes through your car’s interior. Customers are encouraged to blend their favorite types of essential motor oils into different blends, for just the right application in different kinds of engines.

Various accessories and products associated with the motor oil line are also being rolled out, including a giant carrying case so consumers can be sure to always have the right oil at the right time and an industrial-size diffuser to help your car bask in the delightful scents of the oils while it’s parked in your garage.

“We’ve always called our oils ‘essential,’ and what oil could be more essential than the one that prevents your car from going up in a blazing inferno?” a doTerra spokesperson said Monday.  “Truly, our long-lasting, heavy-duty motor oils are the most essential of them all.”

The company’s “wellness advocates” have already been instructed to begin aggressively pitching the new products to their friends and family, with the company recommending that representatives throw “motor oil parties” in their friends’ garages in order to sell the oils. A quart of oil sells for around $399.99, according to the company’s latest catalog.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, an innovative new essential oil for engines, promoting health, wellness, and it smells darn good too.  At only $399.00 a quart, expect the first run to sell out in less than a week.

So far the cabin/rider diffuser market appears to be wide open on this one.   :pepper:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

muddypaws

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

• CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
Re: New line of Essential Motor Oils
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 10:31:26 AM »

???
Bill

ultrarider123

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 10:41:32 AM »

now DAT'S phuny rat dare....and at $399/quart, it's a bargain at twice the price.... :'( :huepfenjump3: :bananarock: :nervous:

I love a good oil discussion and we haven't had one in a day or so either..... :drink:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 02:55:53 PM »

Harry if we cannot argue like chit flinging monkeys  discuss motor oils as reasonable adults, then the board would have less meaning, and maybe 15% fewer posts.  ;D   Personally, although I have never used any essential oils - motor or otherwise - I believe the synthetic essential oils are far superior to the dino essential oils.  Smelling like an old dinosaur cannot be good for a motor, with synthetic a happy, well adjusted motor can smell like a mixture of lilacs and licorice, Jay Leno with a whiff of Evel Knievel, or whatever it chooses based on it's mood.  You will never get that option from a smelly brontosaurus or a stinking dead pterodactyl.

Ironhorse

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2006 SE Ultra
    • CVO2: 2018 GoldWing DCT Airbag
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 03:07:50 PM »

For those true aficionados the Hemp based oil "Has shown positive effects in reversing sumping". Only $599 a quart.
"But men are men, the best sometimes forget" Shakespeare, Othello Act 2, Scene 3

ultrarider123

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 03:18:35 PM »

For those true aficionados the Hemp based oil "Has shown positive effects in reversing sumping". Only $599 a quart.

...legal in a few states but still illegal nationally.... :huepfenjump3: :vrolijk_6: :zroflmao:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 10:35:21 PM »

Breakthrough technology!  Unlike other oils Hemp oil works BETTER to prevent sumping when it is smoking.   

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 21 queries.