Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: FXR2  (Read 1058 times)

SPAAZ1999

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
FXR2
« on: October 29, 2004, 05:15:47 PM »

I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF A FXR2 IT IS THE MOST AUSUME HANDELING BIKE I HAVE EVER BEEN ON WE HAVE BEEN TO BIKE WEEK IN DAYTONA AND STURGIS ALREADY AND HAVE ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF IT  [SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING ] [smiley=beerchug.gif]
SPAAZ1999

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: FXR2
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2004, 08:18:10 PM »

I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF A FXR2 IT IS THE MOST AUSUME HANDELING BIKE I HAVE EVER BEEN ON WE HAVE BEEN TO BIKE WEEK IN DAYTONA AND STURGIS ALREADY AND HAVE ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF IT
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

RedFXR2

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2004, 11:51:42 AM »

Congratulations.  What color do you have?

I shopped long for Harleys, regretting the demise of the FXR frame in 1994 and ran across my FXR2 at a local shop.  The handling is great and you get big twin power as well.

Check the FXR section below.

SPAAZ1999

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2004, 12:14:22 PM »

I HAVE ONE JUST LIKE YOURS I BOUGHT IT FROM MY NOW BROTHER-IN-LAW HE SAID IT WAS RARE AND IT IS AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL I ADDED FORWARD CONTROLS AND VANCE & HINES SHOT GUN SHORTIES NOW ITS RUDELY LOUD [I STILL HAVE THE ORIGNAL PARTS ]                     KEEP THE SHINY SIDE UP  [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]
SPAAZ1999

RedFXR2

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2004, 12:21:55 PM »

I have never seen another FXR2 on the road.  That picture's a bit old.  Since then I replaced the Badlander seat with a seat from a FXR3--much more comfortable--and the FXR3 sissy bar as well.  Only a trained eye would ever know the difference.  I also took the frenched headlight bezel off--I had added it when I first got the bike.  And my pipes are AR-1 models from Khromewerks.  I liked the staggered duals/tapered mufflers look but wanted to get rid of the big crossover tube.  Kept all the original parts.

If you have picture, I'd like to see it.  This board doesn't get too much FXR action anymore.  It's all Fat Boys and Electra Glides.

SPAAZ1999

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2004, 01:15:51 PM »

I WILL GET PICTURES TAKEN AND ADD THEM TO MY SITE I DID NOT LIKE THE CROSS OVER PIPE EATHER ALSO MY BIKE HAS A STAGE 2 CAM K&N FILTER & REJETED CARB I HAVE ONLY SEEN 1 OTHER FXR3 AT A CAR SHOW THE OWNER OF DOC'S HARLEY DAVIDSON HAS A RED FXR2 AS WELL    [smiley=beerchug.gif]
SPAAZ1999

RedFXR2

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2004, 08:16:23 PM »

Since we're talking about FXR's, here's a pic of an FXR3 I saw recently.  This is the blue color scheme--most photos I seee of this bike are of the green paint scheme.

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 21 queries.