Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What do you see?  (Read 586 times)

longlast

• 2.5K CVO Member

What do you see?
« on: March 11, 2020, 04:58:55 AM »

:)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: What do you see?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 07:41:17 AM »

;D

A young woman in a bar flirting with a guy says that she has the cutest tattoo of a mouse.  He asks to see it and she says no she would be embarrassed because it's below her waist.  He keeps on asking so after a few drinks she says ok.  She pulls down the front of her shorts to just above her private parts.  Guy leans over to get a better look and says he doesn't see any mouse tattoo.  The young woman looks down and exclaims - Well the mouse was there this morning, my pussy must have ate it.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

RivRaptor

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 11:54:29 AM »

;D

A young woman in a bar flirting with a guy says that she has the cutest tattoo of a mouse.  He asks to see it and she says no she would be embarrassed because it's below her waist.  He keeps on asking so after a few drinks she says ok.  She pulls down the front of her shorts to just above her private parts.  Guy leans over to get a better look and says he doesn't see any mouse tattoo.  The young woman looks down and exclaims - Well the mouse was there this morning, my pussy must have ate it.
Had an old girlfriend many years ago pull this joke on a Young Japanese (kind of shy) Sushi Chef.  Each time she would move her belt line down a little bit more he would lean more and more over the counter till she had him locked, then she popped the punchline!  Man she got him good! He almost fell over!  Good times
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 11:59:28 AM by RivRaptor »
2017 CVO Street Glide-Dark Slate Candy & Artic Black

Sometimes it's the people who no one imagines anything of that do the things that no one can imagine

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 12:04:24 PM »

Had an old girlfriend many years ago pull this joke on a Young Japanese (kind of shy) Sushi Chef.  Each time she would move her belt line down a little bit more he would lean more and more over the counter till she had him locked, then she popped the punchline!  Man she got him good! He almost fell over!  Good times

;D ;D  Have seen it done that way.  Pants get lower, guy leans closer & closer. 
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 21 queries.