Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: hey dudes! another newbie from the hills of ky. hogbreath follows me around  (Read 22573 times)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing

AND, if you grab me by the waist, I'm stopping and you can walk.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

deepsoutheagle

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 red seeg2

THE NEXT TIME IT BREAKS DOWN!!!!!!!! i must have missed sumpin :'(
ride it like you stole it, then stop for beer

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

THE NEXT TIME IT BREAKS DOWN!!!!!!!! i must have missed sumpin :'(

I'm just trying to save face here dude. I know these people.

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

I know what you mean cheri if i had to ride behind hogbreath i would probably have an IV wired in direct from the cooler! :cucumber:

Dang ED!! GREAT idea...I'm sure Ken will do somethin he needs to make up for any day and ya know I hate gettin flowers (course I never have got black and orange roses before!)

I like shiny stuff!

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

I'm just trying to save face here dude. I know these people.

HB?? They know me and forgive me for you in PM all the time *duckin and runnin*

*samoochies*  :P
I like shiny stuff!

deepsoutheagle

• Junior CVO Member

cheri, maybe i can get my amazon eagle  angel to make you up some black and orange SHIIIIIINY flowers. she is pretty good like that you know!

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)

Welcome aboard :2vrolijk_21:

deepsoutheagle

• Junior CVO Member

Still gettin hellos, I think I like this place. friendly people and harley heaven!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

EVERYBODY, sure do appreciate all the welcomes and good numbers. This seems like the place to be on line. I aint had so much fun since the hogs et my little broyher! :pepper:

Hey dj, sound familiar! :smilie_staub: You guys better kiss and make up by the time I get there. I ain't spending my time in the middle of no lover's quarrel. And Cheri, I ain't talking about you here! ;D There'll be no spark plug pulling or cotton stuffing allowed. This will be a clean fight. And may the best man win! And H/B, those training wheels better be off by the time I get there! Ed, straighten that boy out, will ya! :D Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 09:01:04 PM by Hoist »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

deepsoutheagle

• Junior CVO Member

whats up hoist, i wondered when you were gonna chime in here today. how is the weather up[ there in NY?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

whats up hoist, i wondered when you were gonna chime in here today. how is the weather up[ there in NY?

Hey Ed, what's up man! Right now the weather's perfect! Had a great ride after taking home the bike! 120-125 all the way home. Get Ken ready for this man. Tell him to leave his clean shorts home, cause he's gonna have to throw his out after we ride! ;D I hope it rains tomorrow if it's gonna rain, and leave me alone the rest of the week! We're gonna have a good ole time next week! And I can't wait! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

deepsoutheagle

• Junior CVO Member

I think he is ready now!  that big road rocket he rides can probably keep up. I may have to bring up the rear. One thing about it though. you guys will not loose me in Nashville and if you do I know where [Hooters is and how to get home so i think i will make it OK!

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

Big Ed, what ya need is a photo of your bike. Any idea where we can get one?

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

another

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

I don't believe that bringing up the rear crap for 1 second! ;D My momma didn't raise no fool! You sandbaggin', fancy talkin', playin' innocent southeren gentlemen are tryin' to bait this po' city boy, ain't ya! ;D Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 21 queries.