Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Author Topic: Weirdness---Dreamed I wrecked the bike  (Read 9752 times)

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
Re: Weirdness---Dreamed I wrecked the bike
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2007, 04:59:23 PM »

When I was younger I used to dream that I had fallen into a ditch that was entirely made of Braised Beef and Gravy.........I could never get out because the sides were just so slippy!! Funny thing was I used to love that dish when I was younger my Mom used to make it with mashed potatoes and greens. Maybe that was i dreamt it.

Weird chit !!

???

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2007, 05:09:19 PM »

When I was younger I used to dream that I had fallen into a ditch that was entirely made of Braised Beef and Gravy.........I could never get out because the sides were just so slippy!! Funny thing was I used to love that dish when I was younger my Mom used to make it with mashed potatoes and greens. Maybe that was i dreamt it.

Weird chit !!

???

Nige

The good thing about life is that no matter how weird you think your thoughts and dreams are sombody else has stranger ones!   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Ed :pepper:
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2007, 05:40:34 PM »

Weird chit !!

???

Nige

Food related.  Ok.  I went through a couple month spell  a year or so ago where there were a few dreams with just terrible visuals.  Carnage.  Nastiness.  Unpleasantness to a significant degree. 

If they'd only been the visual I'm sure they would have been disturbing.  But they were always narrated.  Anthony Bourdain just like his voiceovers to "No Reservations."  So it was sarcasm and acerbic wit over ugly scenes.  Always funny as hell with Tony doing the monologue.

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2007, 06:51:33 PM »

Food related.  Ok.  I went through a couple month spell  a year or so ago where there were a few dreams with just terrible visuals.  Carnage.  Nastiness.  Unpleasantness to a significant degree. 

If they'd only been the visual I'm sure they would have been disturbing.  But they were always narrated.  Anthony Bourdain just like his voiceovers to "No Reservations."  So it was sarcasm and acerbic wit over ugly scenes.  Always funny as hell with Tony doing the monologue.

I'm sure ther's been programmes about weird, psychotically disturbed, somnambulators like yourself Don !!!

:huepfenlol2:

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2007, 09:06:38 PM »

I'm sure ther's been programmes about weird, psychotically disturbed, somnambulators like yourself Don !!!

:huepfenlol2:

Nige

Nigel, programs for the benefit of others would of course be a positive byproduct.  But at least I amuse myself.  And that's the most important thing  :huepfenlol2: :drink: !

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2007, 09:33:34 PM »

:worthless:
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

nixobilly

• Elite CVO Member
  • 07 'CUSE2 B & O ------ 09 BMW R1200GSA
    • TX
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2007, 09:51:09 PM »

Damn.  This is a weird group of people.  I can't wait to meet "all y'all"  (that's Texan -- plural for everybody) in Nelson.

Do we have a Shrink in the House?  Seems like there is one or more of every trade here else,  don't afraid to stand up and be identified..

Mark

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2007, 03:28:20 PM »

Clouds all look like breasts (sometimes you have to squint).  Now you know why you were nibbling.

Don..........  you are a sick and evil man.  and you probably know it too!  I, (thanks to you) now have a pounding headache  that will probably last all afternoon, from sitting here in my window for the last 20 minutes, squinting like a madman at the sky, trying to conjure up my favorite snack! Image!

Prove it! :worthless:
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2007, 04:55:37 PM »

Don..........  you are a sick and evil man.  and you probably know it too!  I, (thanks to you) now have a pounding headache  that will probably last all afternoon, from sitting here in my window for the last 20 minutes, squinting like a madman at the sky, trying to conjure up my favorite snack! Image!

Prove it! :worthless:

Breeze, it may be kind of a Zen thing.  Takes a little practice or something.  But they are there.  All over the place.  It probably helps to visualize the nipples (one of them is lactating!).

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2007, 04:57:05 PM »

The trained eye can find other things in the near heavens too.  But since this is a G rated site I won't even say what this looks like  ???

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2007, 05:14:20 PM »

I have occasional spells of insomnia.  Attitude on it is that it's just insomnia and nothing to lose any sleep over.  A byproduct, however is that when I get a good sleep again after having not done so for a bit that sleep is often punctuated with the most bizarre dreams.

These usually amuse me greatly.  Even when I guess they should not.  I'm just amused by the weird and extreme things the mind can conjure up.  Last night I dreamt that I wrecked the bike.  Repeatedly.  Was just strange.

In the dream was riding in Springfield, Missouri.  It was raining.  And everytime I'd take off from an intersection the bike would spin out of control.  Trading ends.  Back end spinning wildly.  Going down over and over and over again. 

Pieces kept getting knocked off of it.  Things got more and more bent.  Eventually the handlebars and front wheel were turned around completely backwards and it was being steered by only one horn of the handlebar.

None of the ride seemed at all scary though.  It was if if this were just a normal part of getting around on the bike.  Finally the bike had lost brakes and swung wide in front of a truck that bounced it and rider up on the curb.  In the dream at that point I said a very bad word and seemed to feel that this was a very unfair outcome.  The ride should have continued or something....

It is raining here this morning.  Pretty sure I'm going for a ride in a little bit.

&

Funny thing was last night did include an 0230 trip to Taco Bell.  Doubt two crunchy tacos really had a lot to do with it though.  I understand that apparently we forget most dreams, if not immediately than in relatively short order.  The really weird ones I try to remember though.  Tell it to someone immediately or write it down or something.  They can be just surreal.

One of my favorite was "Animated Bridges."  Two very old and dear friends of mine were passengers in the backseat of an old convertible.  Both were dressed in 50s style dresses, scarves on their hair, the whole package.  They were chattering away doing girl talk but I kept looking back to see what they were doing.  Then we'd approach a bridge and I'd see them both just laughing and raising their hands in the air giving the bridge the finger.

This would piss off the bridge.  It would (somehow) get up, make me get out of the car and proceed to kick my ass.  Then I'd limp back to the car, tell the girls not to do that chit anymore and drive on.  Then another bridge, they'd flip it off all happily and excitedly all over again, and I'd get my ass kicked all over again.

I like the weird dreams..... Roll Eyes

Undoubtedly, you are totally 100% completely certifiably insane, based on the interpretation of your above dreams.  Interpretation: Your first dream indicates that a cat shaving with a sour cream donut is a poor opera singer, and your second dream indicates a carp who bowls a perfect game is planning to visit you this weekend or you have a large green tuba buried in your back yard with whiskers.  Or the cat is playing the tuba polka dancing while eating the donut.  Don't worry about the insane part though - since the prescribed therapy is regular CVO HD riding, gas is a medical deduction.  I plan on taking a ride soon to forget all of the above, for example.  :confused5:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2007, 05:19:49 PM »

Undoubtedly, you are totally 100% completely certifiably insane, based on the interpretation of your above dreams.  Interpretation: Your first dream indicates that a cat shaving with a sour cream donut is a poor opera singer, and your second dream indicates a carp who bowls a perfect game is planning to visit you this weekend or you have a large green tuba buried in your back yard with whiskers.  Or the cat is playing the tuba polka dancing while eating the donut.  Don't worry about the insane part though - since the prescribed therapy is regular CVO HD riding, gas is a medical deduction.  I plan on taking a ride soon to forget all of the above, for example.  :confused5:

Holy Chit!! That's exactly right!! :nervous: :nervous:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2007, 05:21:32 PM »

Holy Chit!! That's exactly right!! :nervous: :nervous:

Really?  When I am right, sometimes it skeers me.  I have decided to ride twice as far as planned, just in case.   :confused5: :-\ :confused5:

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2007, 05:23:59 PM »

Really?  When I am right, sometimes it skeers me.  I have decided to ride twice as far as planned, just in case.   :confused5: :-\ :confused5:

LOL!!! :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: and one mango?.. :mango:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2007, 05:28:30 PM »

LOL!!! :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: and one mango?.. :mango:

The rarely used mango?    :pepper: :pepper: I blame Don for this thread since he started it.  Tonight I'm a-gonna be having bad dreams, no doubt.    :huepfenjump3: :drink: :confused5:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Page created in 0.247 seconds with 21 queries.