Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: HUBBARD Dumps Ol' Maudie's Grandson!  (Read 8290 times)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Re: HUBBARD Dumps Ol' Maudie's Grandson!
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2007, 10:59:15 PM »

Hub,

Glad your ok...I never could turn those choppers...wheel to far away from bike!!!
I'll stick with the bagger.

Barry

Naw, Naw, Bro'!  It's just a little Scooter, with a .25 scale Wide Glide front-end, and big ol' wide mud-grip tires.  I'll post some pictures sometime this week-end, I promise.  Thinkin' about pullin' the muffler off and puttin' a peice of 3/4" water pipe, with a 90 degree elbow, and runnin' an extension the length of the Frame.  You know, just to make the little feller' beller a little bit.  ;)  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2007, 11:46:16 PM »

Naw, Naw, Bro'!  It's just a little Scooter, with a .25 scale Wide Glide front-end, and big ol' wide mud-grip tires.  I'll post some pictures sometime this week-end, I promise.  Thinkin' about pullin' the muffler off and puttin' a peice of 3/4" water pipe, with a 90 degree elbow, and runnin' an extension the length of the Frame.  You know, just to make the little feller' beller a little bit.  ;)  Later--HUBBARD

Thats even funnier a little scooter busting your big a$$.

OTIS 
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2007, 12:34:33 AM »

Thats even funnier a little scooter busting your big a$$.

OTIS 

Blah...Blah....Blah..........
  Speakin' of big a$$'s, you looked in the mirror lately?   :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2007, 05:04:57 AM »

Carl you know last year in Daytona how bad your hip hurt... it's probaly realy hurting now. Sorry about your "spill". Take care of yourself, we need you around here more often. You crack me up. Dont take to long with those pictures of jr.Briggs & Straton. Check with your neighbors, they may of caught you on film busting your a$$ and you dont know it.   ;D
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2007, 07:51:09 PM »

Carl you know last year in Daytona how bad your hip hurt... it's probaly realy hurting now. Sorry about your "spill". Take care of yourself, we need you around here more often. You crack me up. Dont take to long with those pictures of jr.Briggs & Straton. Check with your neighbors, they may of caught you on film busting your a$$ and you dont know it.   ;D

Hey, Gettinold!
  What up dude?  Actually, several trips to the Chiropractor fixed Ol' Hubs's hip, at least for the time being.  Planning on sending those pictures of the little chopper, this coming Tuesday.  If the neighbors witnessed the "Crash", they haven't said anything.  Probably still laughin' their a$$es off! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:  Lookin' forward to seein' ya'll in Daytona this Spring.  OTIS and Derek, (the kid that Drives our Race Car), are coming with me.  Derek is my Business Partner's Son, and he just purchased a new, Black Denim, "Fat-Bob."  We've got some Cams, a SERT, and some RINEHARTS's ordered for it, so he can try to keep up!  ;)  See ya'll in Daytona.  Later--HUBBARD     
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 22 queries.