Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What Will They Try Next?  (Read 828 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
What Will They Try Next?
« on: June 05, 2008, 08:41:22 PM »

Holy crap! Buncha idiots! Not 1, but 2 people at separate times, climbed up the side of the new NY Times HQ Building on 41st St. to the roof (52 stories! I don't even get it. They do it to protest some liberal BS or another, and do it on a liberal BS rag's building! They had it on live on NY1 News. They did this at separate times. They drove the area nuts, stopped all traffic, tons of cop cars, rescue, helicopters, ambulances, fire trucks! All for a couple of assholes on the side of a building.

This is a new building designed by a famous Italian Architect, Renzo Piano. The curtain wall is made of this ceramic material in a lattice design. They climed it like a ladder, all the way up. 52 stories. Then they waited for em on the roof and locked em up when they got to the top. Ridiculous! Kinda funny though! ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
Re: What Will They Try Next?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 09:21:36 PM »

Let them take there chances if thats what they want.  Look at all the free press.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

hossdog

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 09:48:17 PM »

It's a shame the lattice was installed correctly on the 42nd floor. The dead guys family would have sued the Architect, then we would have had a story.
Jesus loves bikers too !

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 08:52:03 AM »

it that crazy french dude that has climed like 70 sky scrapers world wide with no saftey net
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 08:56:33 AM »

it that crazy french dude that has climed like 70 sky scrapers world wide with no saftey net

Not sure Neal. We had 2 of em do this, both in one day. And both to protest something. First one called himself :Spiderman" and hung up some kinda protest banner on his way to the top. They added 'grafitti" charges to his list of offences. I didn't catch that one. The second one just did the climb. That guy was live on the news. No saftey nets for this. Just climbed the building as if on a ladder. They locked em both up when they got to the top! I guess they'll be rethinking this design for future buildings! ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 09:08:36 AM »

thats the french guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_Robert ( already updated from yesterdays climb )

i cant quite picture our SPIDERMAN trying a stunt like that
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 09:12:48 AM »

thats the french guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_Robert ( already updated from yesterdays climb )

i cant quite picture our SPIDERMAN trying a stunt like that

HeHe! I can picture Brian trying that! ;D ;D ;D

Yeah, all in the name of publicity I'm sure, not to promote some BS protest!

"On June 5, 2008 (11:40 am local time), he climbed the 52-story New York Times Building, hanging a yellow banner on the 9th floor which read, "Global warming kills more people than 9/11 every week" He was arrested upon reaching the roof at 12:25 pm."

Hoist! 8)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 09:40:57 AM »

Howie, you should see if you could pull a "Ghostrider" and ride Cybil up the side of one of those buildings.   :nervous: :huepfenlol2: :2vrolijk_21:

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.