Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Woman Sues Victoria's Secret, Claims Injury From Defective Thong  (Read 1707 times)

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member

dOOd,

I recall seeing a picture of you at MV with a pair of thongs - be careful they could hurt ya!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,368206,00.html

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: Woman Sues Victoria's Secret, Claims Injury From Defective Thong
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 10:42:29 AM »

I think "The Amigo's" that were in on me getting them should be very worried. :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 11:29:52 AM »

Now, that brings some credence to the saying "if you're not careful, you're gonna put an eye out"  :huepfenlol2:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 11:38:20 AM »

So somehow she manages to get hit in the eye by her underwear as she's putting the underwear on (not her head we must assume).  She then sues the company and refuses to show the offending product (again, not her head [we'll assume here for chivalry's sake]) to the defendant.  And an attorney actually filed the suit....

Is this a great country or what.

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 12:07:03 PM »

So somehow she manages to get hit in the eye by her underwear as she's putting the underwear on (not her head we must assume).  She then sues the company and refuses to show the offending product (again, not her head [we'll assume here for chivalry's sake]) to the defendant.  And an attorney actually filed the suit....

Is this a great country or what.

Yeah, and she even got an appearance on the Today show this morning, with her lawyer of course. It's crazy

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 12:10:52 PM »

The harlett hast no shame...I'd be embarrassed, getting hurt putting on victorias secret skivvies of all things, I don't think they come in my size anyway....small ox.   :pineapple:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 12:17:49 PM »

Yeah, and she even got an appearance on the Today show this morning, with her lawyer of course. It's crazy

No way?  I started to say "that takes balls" but of course it's both inaccurate and inappropriate.

However, what kind of nut job goes on national television to promote herself and her inability to put on underwear without the underwear shooting her in the eye?  And of actual consequence; we're a nation at war on multiple fronts, there are natural disasters currently ongoing throughout our breadbasket of truly historic proportion, we're in the midst of a presidential election cycle that itself is unique in its choices; and a national broadcasting network's ersatz journalists have nothing better to do than chat up some self aggrandizing 52 year old trailer park bimbo who can't pur her shorts on without hurting herself?

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 12:19:52 PM »

Thw world laughs at us   :-\

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 01:41:55 PM »

No way?  I started to say "that takes balls" but of course it's both inaccurate and inappropriate.

However, what kind of nut job goes on national television to promote herself and her inability to put on underwear without the underwear shooting her in the eye?  And of actual consequence; we're a nation at war on multiple fronts, there are natural disasters currently ongoing throughout our breadbasket of truly historic proportion, we're in the midst of a presidential election cycle that itself is unique in its choices; and a national broadcasting network's ersatz journalists have nothing better to do than chat up some self aggrandizing 52 year old trailer park bimbo who can't pur her shorts on without hurting herself?

Don, if you think this is bad you need to start watching some of the daytime television that has been rotting America's minds.  I've never been a daytime TV viewer, but since I spend my mornings in the gym now trying to undo 50 years of bad habits, I wind up glancing at it while pedaling away (10 screens going all the time).  I think my all-time favorite so far is Maury Povich.  His current sleazy specialty is young women who don't know who the father of their child is.  After running through stories of the various possibilities, Maury's people arrange for paternity tests and then bring out the sweating candidates one at a time and announce their test results.  Hopefully I got that description right; since it's not something I'm comfortable watching I only caught bits and pieces.  People seem to be so eager for attention these days, and have so little shame, that they apparently have crowds of people signing up to get on shows like this one. 

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 01:56:21 PM »

Don, if you think this is bad you need to start watching some of the daytime television that has been rotting America's minds.  I've never been a daytime TV viewer, but since I spend my mornings in the gym now trying to undo 50 years of bad habits, I wind up glancing at it while pedaling away (10 screens going all the time).  I think my all-time favorite so far is Maury Povich.  His current sleazy specialty is young women who don't know who the father of their child is.  After running through stories of the various possibilities, Maury's people arrange for paternity tests and then bring out the sweating candidates one at a time and announce their test results.  Hopefully I got that description right; since it's not something I'm comfortable watching I only caught bits and pieces.  People seem to be so eager for attention these days, and have so little shame, that they apparently have crowds of people signing up to get on shows like this one. 

Jerry

I get paid to write the occasional spin Jerry.  That's as close to the drivel and schlock you're describing as I've got any interest in.  There's a reason I read news from the feeds.  The stuff you're describing would make me lose my appetite.

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2008, 05:16:13 AM »

Man, thats the slits.  ;D

Ceej

• HD C-ustomer V-ery O-ften
  • Elite CVO Member
  • You've found CVOHarley.com, Now seek counseling...
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2008, 07:44:13 PM »

The item in question was the "Sexy Little Thing V-String"

This should be an easy case for Victoria Secret - If it doesn't fit - you must aquit - Make her try them on - Just be sure all in the court are wearing eye protection!

http://www.mahalo.com/Macrida_Patterson
2004 SEEG
1995 FLHR
2000 FLSTF
1968 RSSS

Eagle Rider #1747

There really is a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown........:)

comfortablynumb

• Senior CVO Member
  • u can chek out any time u like,but ucan nver leave

• CVO1: 2008 SEUC3 SuperTrapp SE slip ons SE Stage 1 A/C SE Super Tuner Kury LED Brake & Turn Kury Zombie Shift Linkage & Cover Clearview 9.5 recurve Tru Track
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2008, 12:21:58 AM »

Article is not clear as to who she was putting the on. Let's theorize: maybe she was putting them on someone else, and in that position it would have been very easy to get hit in the eye. Or maybe she can't find the decoration. remember the photo of the large woman who lost her dog?

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 21 queries.