Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Picking up the new chicken  (Read 890 times)

VANAMAL

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SESG
    • CVO2: 2005 seeg banana
Picking up the new chicken
« on: June 18, 2005, 10:43:37 AM »

Im finally picking up that yellow screaming chicken on the 24th of june.  living in so calif im picking it up in no calif. ill fly up about 800 miles and ride her home. msrp plus tax and lic. im having the dealer install windshield trim piece and freeway pegs plus chrome oil vent line. dealer tried to talk me out of freedom pipes and pc 111. im leaning towards them anyway. ive got my new lic plate at the dmv already it says 05 SEEG . im looking forward to riding with as many members as i can. i think jc will let me tag along with his gang at some point. this is my fifth new harley my 02 deuce having 30000 miles. thanks to all that post and make this site work-VANAMAL

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Re: Picking up the new chicken
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 01:07:24 PM »

Congrats Van....where in No. CA are you picking it up?

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 01:53:04 PM »

How can we have the reception party waiting when we don't know which dealership?  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

I'm happy for you Van........it's about time!
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 02:33:19 PM »

Van; what date you headed back south? I,m planing to visit my daughter in san diego, then sat,sun going to long beach bike show and tat,s at the queen mary. If you want company back south send pm;-AK
,04seeg,s 09 roadglide,09 ultra

VANAMAL

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SESG
    • CVO2: 2005 seeg banana
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005, 06:35:27 PM »

thanks guys! my plan is to fly into eureka ca on thursday 6-23 spend the nite. leaving fri am and going on down to la grange (near modesto) spending the nite there at our family cabin. then heading on homeward sat or sun. im a little low on energy right now because i just had a thirteen hour surgery removing my thyroid and lymph nodes in my neck. doctor said its very treatable type of cancer and i should be fine. the dealer is redwood harley in eureka ca. thanks to all- ILL POST SOME PICS

Rsantucc

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2005, 10:11:09 AM »

thanks guys! my plan is to fly into eureka ca on thursday 6-23 spend the nite. leaving fri am and going on down to la grange (near modesto) spending the nite there at our family cabin. then heading on homeward sat or sun. im a little low on energy right now because i just had a thirteen hour surgery removing my thyroid and lymph nodes in my neck. doctor said its very treatable type of cancer and i should be fine. the dealer is redwood harley in eureka ca. thanks to all- ILL POST SOME PICS

Can't wait to se the pictures

[smiley=worthless.gif]
2005 FLHTCSE2 Cherry Screaming Eagle Electra Glide, Freedom Pipe Pkg, Commander III Mapped, Stage 3, CC Screamin Eagle Heads, Barnett Scorpion Clutch, Screamin Eagle 6 Speed Gear set, KB High Compression Pistons, Gear Drive Adrew Cams, High Flow Filter, 113 HP 116 TQ

01 FLSTF Custom Head Quarters 1550 High Compression kit, HQ CNC Heads with Titanium Springs, Gear Drive HQ38 Cams, Daytona Twin Tech Ignition, B

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2005, 06:17:32 AM »

...ILL POST SOME PICS

Congratulations Vanamal, and ride safe.  You will be in out thoughts and prayers.  What a wonderful bike to ride home on.   [smiley=laugh.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2005, 12:30:32 PM »

Van, you have an open invitation to stop by, on your way back through Sacramento.  I sent you my phone number in a PM.  You'll be due (the bike will too!) for a little break about here, anyway and I'm one block from the freeway.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 22 queries.