Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: Poll on Archive Collection Book  (Read 7336 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Poll on Archive Collection Book
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2008, 08:40:03 AM »

Thanks Jim.  Not a bad leak, but it's there.  Had planned to wait a while on this recall & still may.

Yeah, the 08 heads are a different color.   Can you choose another dealer or are you stuck?
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2008, 08:49:09 AM »

I'm choosing.  In the phone call, he didn't seem to know if it was an issue or not.  A lot of these bikes are sold outside the area.

I'm glad I'm a member here.  It armed me with a lot of information that I could ask about.  I asked if the cylinders would be removed to replace the base gasket and if that were the case I'd insist on new rings and polishing the barrels.  He wasn't sure if the connecting rods were removed or not.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2008, 08:56:48 AM »

Agreed on being a member here.  My dealer is pro-active in the service area especially.  Helps to know what to expect though.  Glad you can choose your service on this.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 24 queries.