Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Diamon Gusset Defender Jeans On Sale Today...  (Read 1236 times)

RickC

• When I was 42, I was the answer life, the universe and everything. Now, I'm all that *and* a side of fries!
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHR Vivid Black
    • CVO2: 2009 FLTRSE3 Stardust Silver / Titanium Dust **TRADED**
    • CVO3: 2010 FXDF Vivd Black **TRADED** | 2007 FLTR Vivid Black / Red (a/k/a "Red Nipples") **TRADED** | 2005 FLTRI Black Pearl / Grey (a/k/a "The Black Pearl") **TRADED**
    • Rick Rocks On!
Diamon Gusset Defender Jeans On Sale Today...
« on: May 31, 2009, 09:55:17 AM »

The Gusset Clothing Company (http://www.gussetclothing.com/) is having a sale that ends today, Sunday, May 31, 2009.  You can buy a pair of their Defender kevlar-lined jeans for 11% off retail ($89.00) and get free shipping since your order is over $70.

I went out to the store in Bon Aqua, Tennessee yesterday. Dave, the owner, is a great guy. He helped me find a pair on their seconds rack (I couldn't find anything wrong with them!) and sold them to me for half price. I bought a couple of pairs of their regular jeans, too, as well as a pair for my 10-year-old daughter who was with me. When I balked at paying $49 for a pair of jeans for my still-growing girl, Dave offered me a deep discount because, "I hate to see a little girl not get what she wants!"

The gusset in these jeans is no gimmick. It gives you more room for "the boys" and is extremely comfortable when riding. Some (Don/2LR?) have mentioned here that the kevlar jeans are a little warm. That is true when standing still, but once I got moving on the bike, they were plenty cool. I wore my new pair home.

Oh, these jeans are MADE IN AMERICA, too. Everything from the cotton and denim to the zippers, buttons and tags is made right here in the good old USA.

So, there's a sale that ends today on their website. However, if you are ever near Nashville, the store in Bon Aqua is about 45 minutes west of town and the factory seconds rack has a ton of great bargains if you are willing to dig for your size. Who knows, maybe Dave will be in the store and he'll do the diggin' for you like he did for me!

Rock On!

Sean M Cary

Re: Diamon Gusset Defender Jeans On Sale Today...
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 09:58:55 AM »

The Gusset Clothing Company (http://www.gussetclothing.com/) is having a sale that ends today, Sunday, May 31, 2009.  You can buy a pair of their Defender kevlar-lined jeans for 11% off retail ($89.00) and get free shipping since your order is over $70.

I went out to the store in Bon Aqua, Tennessee yesterday. Dave, the owner, is a great guy. He helped me find a pair on their seconds rack (I couldn't find anything wrong with them!) and sold them to me for half price. I bought a couple of pairs of their regular jeans, too, as well as a pair for my 10-year-old daughter who was with me. When I balked at paying $49 for a pair of jeans for my still-growing girl, Dave offered me a deep discount because, "I hate to see a little girl not get what she wants!"

The gusset in these jeans is no gimmick. It gives you more room for "the boys" and is extremely comfortable when riding. Some (Don/2LR?) have mentioned here that the kevlar jeans are a little warm. That is true when standing still, but once I got moving on the bike, they were plenty cool. I wore my new pair home.

Oh, these jeans are MADE IN AMERICA, too. Everything from the cotton and denim to the zippers, buttons and tags is made right here in the good old USA.

So, there's a sale that ends today on their website. However, if you are ever near Nashville, the store in Bon Aqua is about 45 minutes west of town and the factory seconds rack has a ton of great bargains if you are willing to dig for your size. Who knows, maybe Dave will be in the store and he'll do the diggin' for you like he did for me!

Rock On!

anyone military can get a 10% discount also...

just had an accident Thursday on my KLR - tore up my right knee pretty bad when the bike went out from under me in a turn (sand/gravel had washed out into the turn) - got a pair of these and some Sliders coming to preclude any future moving dismount road rash incidents

T MAC

• Elite CVO Member
  • FREEDOM

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 - B/O
Re: Diamon Gusset Defender Jeans On Sale Today...
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 11:46:54 AM »

THANKS RICK!

WHEN I LOGGED ONTO THE SITE THERE IS NO DISCOUNT JUST FREE SHIPPING - MAYBE I WILL CALL AND SEE IF I CAN GET THE DISCOUNT.

SOUNDS LIKE MAYBE TIME TO CONSIDER A GROUP BUY :bananarock:
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.