Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: The Lessons begin....  (Read 11843 times)

sgchick

• Sweeper
  • Elite CVO Member
Re: The Lessons begin....
« Reply #165 on: October 18, 2009, 09:27:07 AM »

Just awake here in Morro bay. Congratz Susan on your first GTG!! You're lucky to have a great teacher so close. Hope to ride with you soon!!

wasJons

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHX 2010
« Reply #166 on: October 18, 2009, 10:35:36 AM »

Just awake here in Morro bay. Congratz Susan on your first GTG!! You're lucky to have a great teacher so close. Hope to ride with you soon!!
I know!  Glad you had a safe trip to Moro Bay.....and I can't wait to see you and go for a ride together, Terrie and Soozie starting planing two rides for us (girls) yesterday, one down to see Mark and take his course and the other up the coast, did I tell you I'm in heaven?

Ride careful.  Love you guys,

Susan
If you want what you have never had, you have to do what you have never done.

jonga

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #167 on: October 18, 2009, 04:32:39 PM »

Hi Everyone, thought I'd throw my 2cents in..... Want to thank Terrie and JC and Don and Soozie for making it such a special day for Susan and myself. Had a great time as I always do when this gang gets together. I believe having intercom for Susan was a great way for JC to pass on some experience to my gal..... thanks again JC. I was able to use Don and Soozie's to talk to Susan after JC and Terrie headed toward Sac. I really enjoyed being able to talk to my girl while we were riding so I guess new helmets and electronics are in my future....... Want to thank everyone on this site in advance for showing me where to spend any additional cash I might have .....or not have  :confused5: :nixweiss: Looking forward to next GTG and spending time with all my CVO friends...... new and old. One last thing I want to express my gratitude to all the women/gals on this site that have supported  Susan in this new adventure we are both enjoying. Just looking at the smile on her face tells only a small piece of the joy we get share together. Thank you all, Jon   :2vrolijk_21:

Terriez

« Reply #168 on: October 19, 2009, 11:59:19 AM »

We love Susan she fits right in. Susan you did a great job on Saturday!! I think that she will be a quick study . Practice practice
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.