Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Split Vision Fairing Mount Mirrors  (Read 1464 times)

michaelbmenaker

• Elite CVO Member
  • Ride hard, ride safe!
Split Vision Fairing Mount Mirrors
« on: January 29, 2010, 03:11:54 PM »

Just saw these. May save me from going to bar-mounted mirrors. I'm just not comfortable with the view in the fairing mount mirrors on my SESG. Anyone tried these yet?
I'm kind of counting on JCZ, he buys all the cool stuff first...

Split Vision Fairing Mount Mirrors

See even more of the world that you just passed. This exclusivedesign Split Vision Mirror minimizes blind spots and provides a wide panoramic rear view of the left and right lane, and the road behind you. The mirror features a large primary panel for normal view, and a second outboard convex panel for a wider field of vision. Slightly larger than the standard-view Fairing Mount Mirrors, these split vision mirrors offer the same full range of adjustability. A direct bolt-on replacement for standard-view Fairing Mount Mirrors, the kit also includes the hardware and mounting template required for easy and accurate installation on other models.

92085-10

Fits '96-later Electra Glide®, Street Glide® and Trike models (pair). Does not fit with Chrome Fairing Mount Mirror Covers P/N 91924-09 or Illuminated Chrome Mirror Covers P/N 92600-10.

MSRP US $99.95

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Split Vision Fairing Mount Mirrors
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 11:43:00 PM »

Oh man....hate to let you down.  But I've already got bar mounted mirrors. ;D
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 21 queries.