Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rush slip-ons  (Read 1576 times)

wallyrk

• One of my toys
Rush slip-ons
« on: February 28, 2010, 12:38:20 PM »

Has anyone heard of Rush slip-ons, I ordered some monster rounds but walked into the dealership and they had them on the wall.  They are much cheaper than vance-hines and looked good!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 12:44:46 PM by wallyrk »

Highjagger

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • tradition`s not worship ash but pass on the fire

• CVO1: FXSE Breakout Pro Street 2016 ,- and 2011 Crossbones FLSTSB ,- and 2016 LowRider s FXDLs
Re: Rush slip-ons
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 01:12:23 PM »

I heard them yesterday on a FLHX standard without mods , nice deep rumble at idle , pulling the throttle the rumble goes nicely up , pleasantly silent while riding constant .
Success is to stand up one more than to fall down

pkl

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 06:35:51 PM »

Just pulled a set of Rush off my bike. I like that you can change baffles easily and liked the sound. I went to Fat Shotz and am going to add disc. Changed to be changing I guess.

Badger Mike

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2017 Indian Jack Daniels Edition Chieftan
    • CVO3: 2019 CVO Road Glide
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 10:45:14 AM »

I had Rush on my 07 FLHX, I was very happy with them.  The only reason I didn't look at them for the new bike was that size issue.  They're a good product :2vrolijk_21:
The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, those are really good days.

J-Carr

• Got to keep the Loonies on the path
  • Elite CVO Member
  • SoA#911.2

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 02:16:28 PM »

Has anyone heard of Rush slip-ons, I ordered some monster rounds but walked into the dealership and they had them on the wall.  They are much cheaper than vance-hines and looked good!
Wife has the Rush 1.75" baffle slip ons on her Dyna and loves the sound.  Not loud enough to upset the neighbors, even when we get home late, but loud enough to be much more pleasing then the factory muffs.  Along with the SE A/C she put on last year and a canned map on the SERT it gave her bike enough extra power to get rid of that dead spot between first and second.  She got the blacked version and they look good on her bike.  Also, the factory rep who we talked to during DelMarVa bike week was very helpful.

Ride Safe,
JC

Me, Screamin' Nemo and The Kid.

jimh70458

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 03:54:11 PM »

The nice thing about the Rush ais that you can order different size baffles. I have the V&H Power duals with the Rush 4" Slip-ons with 2.25" baffles. Nice throaty sound to them.  Might have gone to the 2.5" for a little more sound. I bought them from M&M Cycles (https://www.mandmcycles.com/homepage.htm). Best price I found on the Internet.  I have bought from them for my past three bikes and have found them to be very reputable and with great prices. 

Wayne G

• Senior CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2011 Kyrpto CVO SESG2 2/17/11
    • CVO2: 2015 Ducati Monster 1200S
    • CVO3: 2016 Softail Slim S
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 04:54:57 PM »

I love Rush mufflers. Had them on my 07 fatboy and 09 SG, my girl has 1.75s on her stock 09 Deluxe and loves the sound. The Rush reps name is Katfish, he is a great guy will help you with whatever you need!  I would put them on my Krypto but Katfish emailed me today and said the stock end caps wont fit thier mufflers oh sh*t. I want to keep the stock look.

MY2NDCVO

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 06:44:58 PM »

Have them on my bike & Very happy with them & the price.

Rio

• 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra Rio Ember/Black
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Nick
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 07:21:14 PM »

Not sure how they sound on a 110.  I had them on my 2007 96 with cams and they sounded OK.  Personally, good advice, don't by pipes at the HD dealer cuz they have them on the wall.  Go listen to them and buy the right ones and spend the money the 1st time or you will find yourself buying 2 or 3 sets over the next few years.  Every time you hear something better you will get frustrated.  Take it from experience....Screamin Eagles, Samsons, D&D's, Rush, Rineharts.  This bike, Rinehart's and I still hear other sounds that I like!
Full Sac X-Pipe,
Full Sac 2.25 cores
TTS Mastertune
Progressive Monotubes
Progressive 94 Shocks
Andrews 30t sprocket
Wind Splitter Windscreen

nuckelhead

• Full CVO Member
  • if it ain't broke... take it off and chrome it!!!!

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 KRYPTONITE / BLACK DIAMOND
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2011, 10:43:23 PM »

the best sounding harley i ever heard was a 96" street glide with TTS stage 1 intake and rush true duals.  bike sounded absolutely perfect.  like a symphony.
everything i own has been stolen and then replaced with exact replicas....

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 21 queries.