Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: ALetter Home From Camp ...( PART II )  (Read 529 times)

postal52

• Senior CVO Member
ALetter Home From Camp ...( PART II )
« on: April 27, 2011, 01:56:35 AM »

... & Adam was afraid he would sink because of the cast ,( it's concrete because we didn't have any plaster ) ,so he let us take the canoe out.It was great. You can still see some of the trees under the water , from the flood .Scoutmaster Ted isn't crabby , like some Scoutmasters,he didn't even get mad about the life jackets. He has to spend a lot of time working on the bus , so we are trying not to cause him any trouble . Guess what ? We all passed our First -Aid merit badges,when Andrew dived into the lake and cut his arm,we all got to see how a tourniquet works. Steve and I threw up, but Scoutmaster Ted said it was probably just food poisoning , from the left-over chicken .He said they got sick that way with food they ate in prison. I'm so glad he got out and became our scoutmaster. He said he sure figured out how to get things done better, while he was doing his time . By the way , what's a pedal-file ? I have to go now ,We are going into town to post our letters , and buy some more beer and ammo. Don't worry about anything we are fine, and tonight it's my turn to sleep in the Scoutmaster's tent.

Page created in 0.202 seconds with 21 queries.