Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Race tuner needed ?  (Read 1999 times)

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
Re: Race tuner needed ?
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2006, 03:19:00 PM »

Garznhogs, I'd love to get a copy of your map [highlight]when you get it corrected[/highlight].  I have a problem around 1750 to below 2000 rpm and adjusting the feul has not eliminated it.  I have a few maps from a member of this site that I will try.  I'd love to see what fixed your problem to compare it to mine.  Maybe you could email me the map?

103, I'll let ya know how it turns out. A 'Dealer' is doing the Dyno [smiley=nervous.gif]
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
Re: Race tuner needed ?
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2006, 07:33:35 AM »

That is a beautiful example of the MOCO potential for greatness. Enjoy the ride, and welcome aboard.
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 21 queries.